OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 15 Jun 2024, 15:01


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2023, 20:23 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol
Anybody knows what equipment he is using?


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2023, 21:16 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2023, 05:08 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2023, 23:32 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jul 2008, 19:05
Posts: 669
Location: istanbul
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 57 times
Joo Se Hyuk blade...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2023, 00:33 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol
Pips can be short pips?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2023, 22:15 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2023, 16:03 
Offline
Hurricane Lover
Hurricane Lover
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2008, 19:19
Posts: 2972
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 248 times
Blade: DHS Long 2
FH: Dianchi D
BH: Yinhe Pluto
Sunflex just launched a defensive blade with PYM’s name.

PLYWOOD SPECIFICATION

1+7 PLY LIMBA
2+6 PLY CARBON FLEECE
3+5 PLY TANNE
CENTER PLY AYOUS

Image

_________________
instagram: rokphishtt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2023, 16:18 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 14 Nov 2023, 16:16
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Anybody knows what equipment he is using?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2023, 22:00 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol
rokphish2 wrote:
Sunflex just launched a defensive blade with PYM’s name.

PLYWOOD SPECIFICATION

1+7 PLY LIMBA
2+6 PLY CARBON FLEECE
3+5 PLY TANNE
CENTER PLY AYOUS

Image




too expensive :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2023, 02:17 
Offline
Hurricane Lover
Hurricane Lover
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2008, 19:19
Posts: 2972
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 248 times
Blade: DHS Long 2
FH: Dianchi D
BH: Yinhe Pluto
piligrim wrote:
rokphish2 wrote:
Sunflex just launched a defensive blade with PYM’s name.

PLYWOOD SPECIFICATION

1+7 PLY LIMBA
2+6 PLY CARBON FLEECE
3+5 PLY TANNE
CENTER PLY AYOUS

Image




too expensive :(
Certainly not. It’s less than $50. If you think it’s expensive, forget about getting Def 2/3/Pro. Ha! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

_________________
instagram: rokphishtt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2023, 02:58 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol
rokphish2 wrote:
Certainly not. It’s less than $50. If you think it’s expensive, forget about getting Def 2/3/Pro. Ha! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]



where? I found only for 100 euro


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2023, 09:12 
Offline
Hurricane Lover
Hurricane Lover
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2008, 19:19
Posts: 2972
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 248 times
Blade: DHS Long 2
FH: Dianchi D
BH: Yinhe Pluto
piligrim wrote:
rokphish2 wrote:
Certainly not. It’s less than $50. If you think it’s expensive, forget about getting Def 2/3/Pro. Ha! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]



where? I found only for 100 euro
Back home in Indonesia.

_________________
instagram: rokphishtt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2023, 09:14 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol
rokphish2 wrote:
piligrim wrote:
rokphish2 wrote:
Certainly not. It’s less than $50. If you think it’s expensive, forget about getting Def 2/3/Pro. Ha! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]



where? I found only for 100 euro
Back home in Indonesia.



I can't buy in Indonesia. Online I found only in two stores in Germany for 100 euro. Does why I said expensive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2023, 11:32 
Offline
Hurricane Lover
Hurricane Lover
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2008, 19:19
Posts: 2972
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 248 times
Blade: DHS Long 2
FH: Dianchi D
BH: Yinhe Pluto
Wonder why the big price difference. Three four times difference is outrageous.

_________________
instagram: rokphishtt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2024, 07:12 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2011, 07:17
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Blade: DHS 08X
FH: Jupiter 3
BH: TSP Spectol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2018 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group