OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:36

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2011, 21:58 
Holey Woods
Holey Woods

Blade: Joo Se Hyuk
FH: Xiom Omega VII Euro
BH: Dornenglanz ox
My friends was able to record a match when Fabians team visited, he recorded it with his phone so it's a little shaky but the angle is very good. It's the 3 last sets, I'm still waiting for him to send me the first one and I'll post it here when I receive it. Enjoy!

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2011, 22:25 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Very good, thanks auzcar!

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2011, 05:57 
Debonair Deception
Debonair Deception

What an allrounded game he has there on sir Auzcar's vid.
It revolves around good retrieving with LP followed by well placed attack or devastating attack.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2011, 23:20 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Here are two maches from Pingisligan: http://btkwarta.blogspot.com/search/label/a-laget-video
Fabian's first match starts at 1:03:50, the second one at 2:33:00. He lost both very closely :-(

PostPosted: 22 May 2012, 23:35 
Chop the Ball not the Beard!

Blade: Victas Matsushita
FH: hybrid k1 euro
BH: Curl p1r 1.0
Fabin will be playing the 2012 ITTF EURO AFRICA CIRCUIT, Zagreb Open,24 May 2012 - 27 May 2012, Zagreb, CRO

He will be playing today Against PLATTNER Dominique AUT 21:00 - 25/5/2012

I wish him luck :up:

PostPosted: 26 May 2012, 05:27 

Fabian Won!!!
Some Matchs are live stream in Loala1.tv

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 05:45 

Fabian is playing in the Swedish EuroAfrica Open...

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2012, 18:54 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Fabian will participate in Modum Open in Norway August 17th-18th, along with Jens Lundqvist, JO Waldner, Mikael Appelgren, Omar Assar etc (link to participating players: http://modumbtk.no/archives/811).

Also, there will be live streaming from at least one table here: http://modumbtk.no/livestream

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2012, 19:41 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Awesome! HOpefully some videos will be put onto youtube or other sites as well, so that we can all watch them.

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2012, 21:32 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

haggisv wrote:
Awesome! HOpefully some videos will be put onto youtube or other sites as well, so that we can all watch them.

If I remember correctly they save the streams so that you can watch them later, but you will have to look through a chunk of 5 hrs of video to find the real goodies :) At least I hope they will do that...

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2012, 23:03 
Holey Woods
Holey Woods

Hi guys! I'm back from a 8 month break from table tennis (from all physical exercises actually...) and found this one on youtube:

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2012, 23:34 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

auzcar wrote:
Hi guys! I'm back from a 8 month break from table tennis (from all physical exercises actually...) and found this one on youtube:

Welcome back! What caused that break? Injury? Are you playing in the leauge as well?

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 01:43 
Holey Woods
Holey Woods

The main cause of the break was my working hours which include a lot of evenings and weekends but I also lost a lot of motivation and hunger for playing the game, probably because my work and other stuff took so much energy from me. I make my last day at my current workplace next week and the hours at my next job is much much better which will allow me to practice as usual again.

Yes, I am playing the league, Division 2 as last season and I actually played some matches this weekend. However, I got an inflammation in my shoulder a week ago and of course that made it very hard to play but the first day went okay with just as much pain as I could handle but the second day was pretty much impossible to endure, I tried but it just didn't work out. I couldn't attack at all and pretty much ended up playing like an old man, glued to the table and just pushing the ball over the net hoping that my opponent would miss. On the brighter side I've had this injury before and at that time I got rid of it in a week, I just need to rest.

On another note, I was wathing a couple of Fabians latest matches, a couple from the Euro Africa Circuit and a couple from the Pingisliga and SOC. He seemed to be much more consistent and confident with his pips now than the last season and I noticed extremely few easy errors. Any news on what he's playing with? Still Dornenglanz?

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 02:05 
Holey Woods
Holey Woods

Found this one as well:

There's some chops in there which Jon, his opponent, just buries in his own half of the table. The angle is very good but the quality of the video is sadly very poor.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012, 02:51 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

auzcar wrote:
The main cause of the break was my working hours which include a lot of evenings and weekends but I also lost a lot of motivation and hunger for playing the game, probably because my work and other stuff took so much energy from me. I make my last day at my current workplace next week and the hours at my next job is much much better which will allow me to practice as usual again.

Yes, I am playing the league, Division 2 as last season and I actually played some matches this weekend. However, I got an inflammation in my shoulder a week ago and of course that made it very hard to play but the first day went okay with just as much pain as I could handle but the second day was pretty much impossible to endure, I tried but it just didn't work out. I couldn't attack at all and pretty much ended up playing like an old man, glued to the table and just pushing the ball over the net hoping that my opponent would miss. On the brighter side I've had this injury before and at that time I got rid of it in a week, I just need to rest.

On another note, I was wathing a couple of Fabians latest matches, a couple from the Euro Africa Circuit and a couple from the Pingisliga and SOC. He seemed to be much more consistent and confident with his pips now than the last season and I noticed extremely few easy errors. Any news on what he's playing with? Still Dornenglanz?

Sounds good that you are back playing again. I have no idea what Fabian is using. I guess Lars at Japsko knows... But Dornenglanz is a good guess.
I have been playing against that (ox) and DtecS (ox) a few times last couple of weeks. I could not notice any big difference from between them or compared to other low friction lp ox. I guess it is mostly about how confident the player feels with it...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!