OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:53

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2021, 10:14 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

KAPWING video maker in my toolkit.

Video Collage powered by http://WWW.KAPWING.COM

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2021, 17:12 

I am a Windows user, and I use AceMovi (https://www.tuneskit.com/video-editor/) for a long time. I have to say it is fine for me. But i' m beginner. hhh :D

If for professional editing, I guess Pr is awesome.

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2021, 01:09 

Blade: Stiga Defensive Classic
FH: Victas V>15 Extra 2.0
BH: Stiga Vertical 20 0.5
DaVinci Resolve has a free windows version and is super awesome, I'm not tech savvy but you can do all sorts of cool editing with it

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2021, 13:49 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
darucla wrote:
Probably this thread should be locked now.

I get your point, it's very hard to distinguish between those just promoting a product, and those sharing genuine experience. I'm happy to put up with a few spammy links though, if some genuine advice is posted as well.

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2021, 07:23 

Blade: wilson
FH: doublehappiness hurricane
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05
I would like to tell you a little about my story, about how I came to shoot and edit videos. It all started in 2014 when I got my first ever camera -a Sony HDR-AS100V camera and I was just happy. I started shooting everything around and tried a bunch of video editors and eventually settled on Lightroom and DaVinci Resolve. very soon I understood that I would like to edit videos not only at home, but everywhere I want. So I got my first MacBook and decided to try something new. And this is how I found https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/ and now my MacBook and my camera are always with me.
Tell me about your journey!

Last edited by Silesti on 13 Sep 2021, 10:07, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2021, 21:51 
Super User

Blade: Donic Defplay Senso
FH: Mark V HPS 2.0
BH: Dtecs OX
This thread is indeed old but it's quite useful for others still looking.

I personally use my phone but my partner who is terrible at editing used Davinchi Resolve and I was watching her on the laptop and it looked really user friendly and does all the necessary things needed for a good edit.
It is free and Windows 10 friendly

Hope this helps.

My Vlog / Blog
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=32572

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2022, 19:39 

Yeritan wrote:
I am a Windows user, and I use AceMovi (https://www.tuneskit.com/video-editor-betpokies) for a long time. I have to say it is fine for me. But i' m beginner. hhh :D

If for professional editing, I guess Pr is awesome.

Personally, I like Sony Vegas. But Adobe Effect is certainly more powerful, but it requires a big screen. And I only have a 15'' screen.

PostPosted: 08 May 2023, 18:53 

As a newbie to the video editing world, I'm glad to have stumbled upon this thread! I recently started using Vidpros, an online video editing tool, and it has been a game-changer for me. It's so easy to use and has all the basic features I need for my projects. I haven't tried OBS Studio yet, but it sounds like a great tool for screen capture. As for Adobe After Effects, I hear you on the long processing times, especially for longer videos. But it's definitely a powerful tool for post-processing. Thanks for the tip about signing the fragments containing different events! I can imagine how helpful that would be.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2023, 22:56 

Hey! If you're into video editing on Windows, you should definitely give HitFilm Express a try. It's a cool software with loads of features to unleash your creativity. It's been my go-to choice for editing videos lately.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2023, 05:03 

If you're searching for video editing software for Windows, there are a few options you might find useful. One popular choice is Adobe Premiere Pro, known for its comprehensive features and professional-grade editing capabilities. Another option is Filmora by Wondershare, which offers a user-friendly interface and a range of creative tools.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2023, 20:51 

Blade: TSP Balsa 3.0
FH: Joola Rhyzm 425
BH: Superwall OX
Sorry for bumping this thread. I am searching for something fresh for 2023. I need to edit my YT videos, preferably free or not so expensive.

Thank you.