OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:57

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dr Neubauer KO
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2018, 05:37 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
CHARMANDER DEFENDER wrote:
Yes was thinking of DMS Power Pipes 1.5 on Der Materialspezialist Revolution blade
And KO PRO 1.5 on my DonicWUSC.

These combinations should work i think 8)

At present, I am experimenting k.o 1,3mm plus Aggressor 1.3 mm . Disruptive blocking game. passive blocking with k.o and active blocking with Aggressor. I can successfully attack with k.o and Aggressor on my bh . On the fh the blocks from both are great.The only drawback is fh attack .It takes training and technique and just finding the right height of the ball .

Therefore, I think K.O pro + Power pipes should be a pretty good combination too .[/quote]

Nice to hear you can play very well with them Charmender Defender.
Yes next time I'm going to buy Power Pipes 1.5 and KO PRO 1.5 I think. A Test and than afther that I make a choice and start training for new season ;)

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2018, 06:36 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
BJ20 wrote:
Yes was thinking of DMS Power Pipes 1.5 on Der Materialspezialist Revolution blade

At present, I am experimenting k.o 1,3mm plus Aggressor 1.3 mm . Disruptive blocking game. passive blocking with k.o and active blocking with Aggressor. I can successfully attack with k.o and Aggressor on my bh . On the fh the blocks from both are great.The only drawback is fh attack .It takes training and technique and just finding the right height of the ball .

Therefore, I think K.O pro + Power pipes should be a pretty good combination too .

Yes next time I'm going to buy Power Pipes 1.5 and KO PRO 1.5 I think. A Test and than afther that I make a choice and start training for new season ;)[/quote]

I assume PP on the FH and K.O.pro on the BH? Or twiddling?K.O on the BH is limited to a certain no spin ball and right height- I'd say level to the net or a bit higher, lower than net level it is too complicated to attack balls.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2018, 03:48 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
BJ20 wrote:

Therefore, I think K.O pro + Power pipes should be a pretty good combination too .

Yes next time I'm going to buy Power Pipes 1.5 and KO PRO 1.5 I think. A Test and than afther that I make a choice and start training for new season ;)

I assume PP on the FH and K.O.pro on the BH? Or twiddling?K.O on the BH is limited to a certain no spin ball and right height- I'd say level to the net or a bit higher, lower than net level it is too complicated to attack balls.[/quote]

Only use MP on backhand.
- PowerPipes on Revolution BH and inverted FH
- KO PRO on Donic WSUC BH and inverted on FH

But I twiddle also :) It can be a weapon :devil:
Found normal KO personally to difficult to attack with for my style of play.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2018, 19:39 
Super User

Roy wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
Hi Roy,
Did you play it on your CWX blade?
I was thinking about trying it on a TSP Balsa blade.
Bulldog

Yes I did and it's speed is like all+ or off-, so not a slow blade. Maybe I try it with Firewall+ and with Spinlord ultra carbon def in the future. With JSH it is way too heavy to even try. :(

Hi, I have a question for all K.O and Aggressor users . In your experience , Does K.O and Aggressor play better with stiff blades or with blades with some flex ??

I am thinking about better disruption,reversal and improved sinking effect .

thank you :)

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2018, 04:45 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei F3 Pro (=TB ALC)
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Hellfire X/Dtecs ox
I played today with KO 1.3 in Firewall+ blade. KO was quite fast, but very one dimensional. You could hit decently powerful hits, but with fast block that was only good thing with the combination. Not much distruption, defence was weak and every ball was (more or less) the same, so opponent could adjust easily.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2018, 06:19 
Super User

Roy wrote:
I played today with KO 1.3 in Firewall+ blade. KO was quite fast, but very one dimensional. You could hit decently powerful hits, but with fast block that was only good thing with the combination. Not much distruption, defence was weak and every ball was (more or less) the same, so opponent could adjust easily.

Yes,you are right.Tonight I trained for 1h.30 non stop and K.O seems less harmful on hard ,stiff blades.I tried it on Yinhe lq1 and the result was disappointing, however, with the side on Aggressor I could block with beautiful reversal plus speed.Also,service return one spinless balls was more complicated.Just passing speedy spinless balls was an ordeal. In my view,and at least with my technique K.O and Aggressor play better with blades that have flex and little stiffness or hardness.Therefore,K.O pro ,with more speed,will definitely play excellent with non stiff,non hard blades.
Thank you for your opinion.Anyone with more experience on hard ,stiff blades is welcome to add more information.Perhaps a semi, or little hard blade is the best combination.Lq1 is too hard and too stiff.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2018, 05:23 
Super User

Blade: dr neubauer firewall +
FH: DHS skyline 3 neo 2.15 mm
BH: Dr. Neubauer Agressor 1.5
I also play with Firewall plus and before with victas matsu offensive. Better with the soft firewall +. More control and feeling. Better on handling spin also. Definitly better. Stiif are good for far from the table to chop without to much effort and more us.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2018, 06:16 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Nice review
https://youtu.be/UWaKcoGrTwo

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2018, 01:20 
Super User

Blade: dr neubauer firewall +
FH: DHS skyline 3 neo 2.15 mm
BH: Dr. Neubauer Agressor 1.5
For those who think to play PP. Forget it. on noppen test forum, the peoples stated that the ipis are just fallen off by dozen after about 4 to 6hours. I experienced it myself.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2020, 07:17 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei Fextra 7
FH: PALIO AK47 Red
BH: Dr. Neubauer K.O. Pro 1.5
Now I am now playing K.O. on 1.0 sponge available from drneubauer.com

I play my usual LP-style push/chop-block/roll passive game. I can attack with LP ox technique, but still need to find a right way to kill high BH balls. As I am not confident with my new FH rubber I play 95% of balls with BH. Control and deception are really great.

I could not play this kind of game with K.O. Pro 1.3.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2020, 09:56 
Super User

Omut wrote:
Now I am now playing K.O. on 1.0 sponge available from drneubauer.com

I play my usual LP-style push/chop-block/roll passive game. I can attack with LP ox technique, but still need to find a right way to kill high BH balls. As I am not confident with my new FH rubber I play 95% of balls with BH. Control and deception are really great.

I could not play this kind of game with K.O. Pro 1.3.

Why did you stop playing with DG? |( |( .....I think it is much better than K.O. for the style you described .

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2020, 06:31 
Super User

charmander defender wrote:
Why did you stop playing with DG? |( |( .....I think it is much better than K.O. for the style you described .
I am thinking to return back after a several months of testing.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2020, 01:11 
Super User

Omut wrote:
charmander defender wrote:
I am thinking to return back after a several months of testing.

yes,.. you will make a good decision,... I tested K.O at the time and it is far inferior to what DG can do for your game :)

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2020, 04:17 
Super User

I need a heavier BH weapon against LPs and anti opponents. I switched from Andro Fibercomp Def to Stiga Clipper Off, but still need more BH power.

My current problem that I have enough control and deception with KO using various LP ox technique, but I cannot do anything new. I cannot flat hit or drive high balls -- the rubber catapult long, far too long. Only brushing balls makes them controlable but the power is lost in result.

I like the tactile feeling of the KO very much. I think the pips have optimal softness, bending and friction, but the sponge is a wild beast for me.

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2020, 02:48 
Super User

It seems I discovered the reason for my KO offensive difficulties. I need to close the racket just after contact with the ball. Just smashing with the open blade is not controlled shot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next