OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 15:04

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Abachi
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2020, 01:42 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
The new competition match wood is the development of the Rapier Active, which recently completed its long-term test phase after seven years of development. The final developed Rapier Active comes under the new product name Abachi. In the future I would like to have only one product under one product name, so that there can be no confusion. The new Abachi gets its name because this noble Limba look like the colour of the Abachi wood.

Brief description:
The "Abachi" is a table and distance wood for advanced amateur and professional players. That Limba has a noble wood grain, which is very similar to the colour of the Abachi wood. The special wood Limba is a very beautiful wood in its texture. It therefore also has a significantly increased purchase price. The new wood is really amazingly fast without losing control of the speed. The new wood is 7-layered.
The length of the ball in a block game varies to 25-30 cm from the baseline, quickly falling, therefore very difficult to attack in a table game. If you are shot unprepared, the ball can come a little longer when blocking. However, the ball usually still falls down in front of the baseline, whereas with other conventional products the ball could probably fly far over the table top.
The half-distance wood is very powerful to play, although the highest possible spin is more likely to be expected in the distance game. The shot game is very safe and usually enforceable with the first shot using 45° sponges.
With 48° sponges the thickness of the rubber should not exceed 1.7 mm, for example Gewo-Neoflexx GT 48°. Otherwise you can also use stronger sponges without any problems if you can play more professionally and have mastered all the basic techniques, for example Hurricane 8 (medium hard) 2.2 / Hurricane 3-50 (soft) 2.1. However, ball control will drop significantly with thicker playing surface thicknesses. 1.8 to 1.9 mm sponges are always a good thickness for medium playing surfaces, for example the test surface Gewo-Nexxus Pro 43 EL, which is also nice and light. However, stronger rubbers are also suitable for good professional players who have mastered their technique.
The higher the playing strength, the more this new blade supports exactly these professional players. So if you play much lower in the playing class and do not have such a safe technique, the choice of all things is rather the very safe "Dream". The Abachi also has a 100% accurate placement of the playing ball, because the ball control is very good. The new blade is therefore also ideally suited for aggressive long pimpled players who want to play very offensively with their material. The very light coloured wood tone also suits players who like to play red pimples.

Technical data

weight 65-68 g as small racket
racket thickness 13,2 mm
Control: 140
Effet 120-140
Ball behaviour = medium-medium hard
Offensive game. VH and RH 90, allround 70-90

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

Last edited by achim on 03 Oct 2020, 18:23, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Abachi
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2020, 02:11 

Blade: Avalox Blue Thunder 555
FH: Palio cj8000 Biotech
BH: Palio cj8000 Biotech
What does 'effet' means? Never understood it when seeing the term in Contra product catalogues when I was a teen.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2020, 02:48 

jonasnymose wrote:
What does 'effet' means? Never understood it when seeing the term in Contra product catalogues when I was a teen.

Unfortunately, the word "Effet" does not exist in the English language and is therefore difficult to understand by English speaking people.
Effet is the strength of the rotation of the ball, which it can or will achieve under the surface or under the corresponding spin-friendly competition wood under a very strong static charge of ball, playing surface and rolling resistance of the playing wood!

To put it very simply: If the corresponding bat is to be very strong in terms of rotation, it must have a high static heat as drifting heat in order to support the rolling resistance of rubber and ball to the table tennis bat itself very effectively.

The higher this spin number or "effet" number is, the greater the rotation of the ball can be used for all technical effects, in order to be able to optimally control the ball lengths in dangerous situations.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2020, 06:37 

achim wrote:
jonasnymose wrote:

Unfortunately, the word "Effet" does not exist in the English language and is therefore difficult to understand by English speaking people.
Effet is the strength of the rotation of the ball, which it can or will achieve under the surface or under the corresponding spin-friendly competition wood under a very strong static charge of ball, playing surface and rolling resistance of the playing wood!

To put it very simply: If the corresponding bat is to be very strong in terms of rotation, it must have a high static heat as drifting heat in order to support the rolling resistance of rubber and ball to the table tennis bat itself very effectively.

The higher this spin number or "effet" number is, the greater the rotation of the ball can be used for all technical effects, in order to be able to optimally control the ball lengths in dangerous situations.
So something like dwell time?

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2020, 15:37 

jonasnymose wrote:
achim wrote:
jonasnymose wrote:

If table tennis balls are cut by our cutting movement by over- or underspin or lateral cut of the ball, a big twisting effect of the ball can occur, the strength of which we call in Germany the effet or spin behaviour of the ball. This so-called spin behaviour makes the ball much more unpredictable and dangerous in its spin and catapult movement when hitting the opponent's field. This results in problems for the opponent, who should not be able to hit the ball back in a lower trajectory. It would be best, of course, if he could not hit the ball back at all because of the spin movement.

-------

The time the ball remains in the field is something else. The dwell time is created by thicker face veneers, which are intended to increase the running resistance on the table tennis ball, without the intermediate wood underneath causing an excessive catapult effect upwards towards the hitting surface. The table tennis ball thus generates more pressure on a larger playing surface of its bouncing surface and does not have a local effect on the playing surface. If the ball would act locally on the serving surface, the catapult of e.g. the balsa wood would act much faster.
This makes it impossible to guide the same table tennis ball in a long playing movement, because it bounces much faster.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2020, 21:43 

achim wrote:
jonasnymose wrote:
achim wrote:
[quote="jonasnymose"]What does 'effet' means? Never understood it when seeing the term in Contra product catalogues when I was a teen.

If table tennis balls are cut by our cutting movement by over- or underspin or lateral cut of the ball, a big twisting effect of the ball can occur, the strength of which we call in Germany the effet or spin behaviour of the ball. This so-called spin behaviour makes the ball much more unpredictable and dangerous in its spin and catapult movement when hitting the opponent's field. This results in problems for the opponent, who should not be able to hit the ball back in a lower trajectory. It would be best, of course, if he could not hit the ball back at all because of the spin movement.

-------

The time the ball remains in the field is something else. The dwell time is created by thicker face veneers, which are intended to increase the running resistance on the table tennis ball, without the intermediate wood underneath causing an excessive catapult effect upwards towards the hitting surface. The table tennis ball thus generates more pressure on a larger playing surface of its bouncing surface and does not have a local effect on the playing surface. If the ball would act locally on the serving surface, the catapult of e.g. the balsa wood would act much faster.
This makes it impossible to guide the same table tennis ball in a long playing movement, because it bounces much faster.[/quote]

Aah so, you mean the trajectory after the ball hits the opponents surface as result of the spin?

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2020, 23:00 

This makes it impossible to guide the same table tennis ball in a long playing movement, because it bounces much faster.[/quote]

Aah so, you mean the trajectory after the ball hits the opponents surface as result of the spin?

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk[/quote]

They see everything much too one-sided!

Okay, the following descriptions of possible development goals have only limited relevance to this topic!

But I would like to concentrate on my personal view of what I, as an inventor, understand by the development of competition racquets today!
Future technologies of "Re-Impact" should have this goal, to make it easier for table tennis players to access new materials under the best ball control values and real feedback.
As the conditions in table tennis can always change, table tennis players must be able to quickly adapt their personal game to be successful!

1. the spin or "effet" of a cleverly cut ball determines not only the flight curve and the pass length of the ball, but the whole game! I must be able to implement my desired playing technique towards my opponent. This enables me to play empty or cut balls that are difficult for my opponents to interpret or read. Finally, I would like to force an equal opponent to play higher game balls back, which could mean a direct point win for me.
2. a low flight curve in turn influences the pass length of the table tennisball by the height of its flight path. With the new table tennis plastic balls, such as the ABS system balls, this is considered to be very favourable if the ball's length on the table always hits the 25-30 cm zone in front of the base line, if possible, because there on the table it can no longer lose any spin.

The table tennis ball should also always remain flat there and fall down quickly in its further flight path. It is best to do this from all important positions; at the table, two steps away from it, from half distance and from the rear back area.

3. The Ball control and ball feedback is the most important thing to evaluate the spin and ball flight curve. Only through a high level of control do I notice playing possibilities in a club-wood that I might not have noticed before in the heard area and the felt sensory area of the hand.

4. The right racket, which can also protect arm and shoulder joints, is the soul of the game of table tennis and the soul of "Re-Impact" for every man, for every woman and above all for every child, because the product "Re-Impact" can protect your health by not overloading your joints.
Particularly asymmetrical products make this particularly gentle, because the air resistance during forehand play can be kept very low or does not occur at all. Due to the particularly wind polished shape of the racket, the blade is pulled down without pressure even during forward movement, thus protecting the arm and shoulder joints from overstraining.

If the racket used in a game has these 4rd effect points, I can improve my personal playing situation considerably.

This is certainly a nice dream idea or has it long been the reality at "Re-Impact"?

A playing surface itself or a combination of suitable playing surfaces cannot achieve this without the suitable competition wood. However, it can make a decisive contribution to keeping the total weight of the entire racket low if the development by the manufacturers has been effective and the weight can be more easily adjusted to the desired playing technique.

The opposite is rather the case. In most cases this is reinforced by poor customer advice, as good material advice can take too long. "But not with Re-Impact!"

At "Re-Impact" and its business partners for "Re-Impact" you will receive good and suitable material advice, which will certainly increase your joy of playing.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2020, 07:05 

Blade: Abachi
FH: H8
BH: H8
Hello everyone The best wood I have tried the Dream really amazing control and phenomenal speed ... I don’t understand how this is possible! Mr Achim Rendler is a magician! We can put monstrous effects with his wood, I will order 2 more to have a stock… BRAVO for your work and THANKS

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!