OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 01 Oct 2022, 10:24

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: TSP Defense Classic
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2015, 06:31 

TSP Defense Classic 82g

hi anybody know this blade?
(wood layers? playing character?)
it have balsa core, or why this blade is so light-weight?

ty

BE WATER MY FRIEND

http://youtu.be/PxlIraEV8n4
http://youtu.be/3rsNPWnI64k
http://youtu.be/bZQx3Op4_oY

Blade: THE "MADAFAKA" DONIC DEFPLAY SENSO
FH: Victas V>01 2mm
BH: TSP P1R 1.0-1.3

Post subject: Re: TSP Defense Classic
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2015, 22:17 
Reverse Psychologist
Reverse Psychologist

Blade: Victas Matsushita Off
FH: Tibhar EL-s 1.9
BH: Victas Curl P1V 1.0
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8833

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2015, 07:57 

that not answer my question

BE WATER MY FRIEND

http://youtu.be/PxlIraEV8n4
http://youtu.be/3rsNPWnI64k
http://youtu.be/bZQx3Op4_oY

Blade: THE "MADAFAKA" DONIC DEFPLAY SENSO
FH: Victas V>01 2mm
BH: TSP P1R 1.0-1.3

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2015, 08:07 
Dr. Chop-Blogger
Dr. Chop-Blogger

Blade: Butterfly Defense Alpha
FH: Andro Rasant Beat
BH: Cloud & Fog III OX
Google translate is always fun - all mistakes are their's:

As always accompanies me this wood now since September 2010 despite some Testeritisanfälle and consequent "deviations" and convinced that I would like to devote a separate thread. I am of the opinion that there is an outstanding "wood material" and just start times with some details:

-Griffform: Only one available

-Blattgröße: (W x H) 156mm x 165mm

-Furniere: 5 + 2Carbon (on species used individually I can not say anything because I'm not an expert wood.
I can only say that the veneer is quite hard)

-Weight: Approx 80Gramm

Tempo like: All + to Off (The Classic Defense is definitely a fast wood, faster than any Def woods which I previously
have tested. The amazing thing is that the control does not suffer from the high tempo.)

Elasticity: stiff, very direct attack,

-Ballabsprung: Flat

The wood is excellent for an aggressive game with long pimple grip, preferably in OX. The Tibhar Grass D.TecS harmonizes especially with the hard wood, especially if the balls are taken very early in the table. Here, each type of long-pinch technology (aggressive pushing, Seitwischer, lift, Noppentop) is effective and safe play.

This combination is also relatively insensitive to opposing section (surcharge assumption is easy as long as the ball is taken right after popping up to the plate). Despite this fact, this combination works well from a distance. The long defense has to be combined with a OX-nub much backspin (topspin) and a tightening of the enemy requires a certain level)

Problematic or workout intense, are really just empty balls are something "half-hearted" played from the Halbistanz or at the table. Here the "bouncing ball" of D.TecS noticeable. But as soon as these balls playing actively and aggressively (bravely against counter, or a Seitwischer with tempo), the opponent has a problem again, because these balls come off very flat and fast on the opponent's half and are therefore difficult to retounieren. This is but as mentioned, some workout intense.

For the VH I have had good experience with faster medium coverings, and I already offensively agiere with the VH. Here the wood, especially when top-Def any wood that I have tested bislag is superior (with the exception of Jo Se Hyuk, but which clearly too heavy to me). "

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2015, 11:22 

Blade: DHS HK III
FH: Juic 999 Turbo 2.0
BH: Juic 999 Turbo 2.0
From Tt11..
Reviewer..
Stiff and not too slow. Don't know how this is classic blade, but it's nice defencive blade thou. It has two hinoki outer plies, that gaves it a nice feel. Carbon plie is under that two plies, but the blade is still fragile if you strike the table by accident. Mine separetaded a bit but I could fix the damage easily with some wood glue. Shape of the blade is nice, a bit oversized, not too big wings like on Tibhar Power Defence. Balance and weight is nice too.

From seller/manufacturer spiel..

Number of Layers:5+2Blade Weight (grams):78Blade Type:DEF+Blade Thickness (mm):5.8

A somewhat faster defense-blade with harder outer veneers. Perfect for modern defense-strategists whose game isnґt just based on a safe defense, but who also establish their game with powerful offensive shots. Defense Classicґs control-datas are excellent, as are the offensive potentials. Defensive shots are able to be placed aggressively. Thatґs how you can additionally impress your opponent.

Hope this helps,
HnG