OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 16:13

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2020, 17:35 

Hello there table tennis friends. Beginner over here looking for ways to improve. I started training in a club in Oslo 6 months ago. I do not play any leauge games but i train about 3 times a week. I do know that my form is terrible and that there is thousands of things that needs to be corrected, but i don't know where to start and i think using every resource available could help my improvement. Any feedback regarding footwork, stance, timing on stroke, hip rotation, arm usage would be nice. Thanks ! Apologize in advance for the parts where we talk. Its about 5 minutes of actual footage and 1 minute of me asking questions or goofing.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2020, 03:03 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Honestly...

TTedge.com Pay the $20USD and work on the early forehand and backhand videos. Yes I am a shill because this is what I did and Brett (who owns ttedge) it is an amazing coach.

Even if you just have access for a month it will greatly improve your understanding of the basics. There is years and years worth of content there. When I rewatch I learn new things every single time as my understanding of the game increases. However even a month of access and deliberate practice would be huge for any serious beginner.