OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 16:18

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2020, 21:39 

Blade: Palio Tct
FH: Yasaka Rakza 7 soft (Max)
BH: Nittaku Best Anti (1.3mm)
HI!

Somebody have this balde??
Look very interesting. Carbon on the forehand side and texalium on the backhand side. Hmmm...

https://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat ... us&pid=148

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2021, 20:40 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
Dr Neubauer Matador Texa Carbon review:

I will start with the FH side with an extra layer of Carbon on the FH.
Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo 2.1 Red.

I found the FH side very good, perfect for my style: heavy looping, putting pressure on the opponent right away. The speed was Off- not the fastest blade but definitly fast enough mixed with very good control. Not overcontrolled but I found that it had a very good feel and it gave me a lot of confidence and spin (Lots of spin and fast topspinshots) in the rally.

Then I’m going to describe the BH Side:
2 tests:
Aggressor 1.5 Black
ABS2 EVO 2.1 Black

Aggressor 1.5:
What I noticed immediately on the BH side was the hard ballcontact feeling with the 1.5 Aggressor.
I think it is a good match for pimple rubber for somebody who want the direct / hard feeling on the BH side. The low throw stayed + deception / wobbling increases but the control went a little bit down. For me personnally I did not really liked the harder feeling / little bit less control with my pips.
Or maybe it is just something I need to get normal.

ABS2 EVO 2.1:
The harder ballcontact on the BH side was still noticeable but a little bit less than with the pips.
Also makes sense because the sponge of the ABS is thicker than the Aggressor. It matches really good and it gave me a lot of confidence on the BH side. Also the ABS2 EVO is very variable use:
Passive block, chop block, defense, active punch block, opening up with stiff wrist / fast pushing, good attacking capabilities,…
A very good match.

For me personnaly The Matador Texa Carbon blade with the FH Carbon side is just perfect. :rock:
But maybe with a little bit more control on the BH side for playing with pips out: Less harder, little bit more control
The BH side for Anti / Glanti is perfect.

Maybe an idea to make another Matador Texa Carbon blade with the same FH Carbon side. :up:
And an other little bit more controlled / less harder (and definitly not too soft, more in the spirit of hard/medium and medium) side on BH for pips.
But still able to attack with that extra ‘kick’.
For me personnally it will be the best blade combination 8)

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2021, 03:44 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
I've played also Dr Neubauer Firewall Plus.

Maybe a new Matador Blade with carbon forehand like with Dr Neubauer Matador Texa Carbon.
And a backhand + feeling and acceleration like the Firewall Plus blade could be a very good blade.

A tip for the company of Dr Neubauer ;)
I think it could be a very popular blade :rock:
I think they should definitely check it out 8)

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2021, 22:54 

I stumbled upon a Brazilian player Leo Arata who uses this blade with Fastarc G1 2.0 & ABS2 EVO 2.5.

From his previous YouTube channel videos he has made this change coming from OFF or OFF- blades (Matador/Michael Maze/Kenta Matsudaira ALC with Troublemaker OX or DTecS OX)

Maybe someone will find this helpful to see this blade being used in actual competition. Leo commented he is around ~2400 USATT.

Around 6 mins mark he shows his setup. The other person in the video (Mika) uses Matador, Moristo SP 2.0, Troublemaker OX.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2023, 02:41 

Can someone compare the carbon side with a carbonado 190 or boll alc or similar?

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2023, 19:47 

I think for the anti this blade can be very dangerous but if you prefer for example long pimps on ox I think will be to heavy to control the ball in the right way. I played Matador Texa some time ago on Hellfire X and I had problems with the control of this pips on this blade. Feeling was to difficult for me, I can not feel in right way punch of the ball on the blade. When I use anti on the same blade effect was quite much better than on the long pips.

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2023, 05:46 
Super User

Blade: Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Gewo Proton Neo 450
BH: Desperado Reloaded OX
A few days ago I bought the Matador Texa Carbon. On Saturday I tested it with SpinLord Dornenglanz 0X and Tenergy 64 fx. Dornenglanz gave me a very good impression but I noticed the Tenergy 64 Fx bouncy and soft, some balls were too long (although this also happens with other more defensive blades). The competition on Saturday was very uneven and I couldn't get a good idea. Most players had a very low level and lost only with the serve, and one of them with a much higher level than me. Today I have been able to test it better with my teammates and I have to say that the blade is extraordinary. The pips work very well, with control and doing a lot of damage both in attack and blocking. The forehand has nothing to envy to any high-end carbon blade. Today I have tested it with several Hurricanes (Neo 2, 8, 8-80), Palio Ak47 Red and Gewo Proton Neo 450 as well as with the Tenergy 64Fx and the rubbers that work best (more or less similar) are the Chinese ones, with speed enough, a lot of spin and control. Hellfire X will arrive tomorrow and I will try it on Monday. I'm also waiting stock of Desperado Reloaded blue.
A great blade!!!

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2023, 15:34 
Super User

I have already been able to test the blade with various rubbers and pips. Soft rubbers are better on the FH. Finally I opted for a Gewo Proton Neo 450 max, but Tenergy 64 FX and Palio AK 47 Blue also work well. All the pips I've used (Desperado Reloaded, Hellfire X & Dornenglanz, all on OX) work great. I am very happy with this blaee, which has become essential. Very fast on the FH, with control in soft shots with pips but aggressive in attacks. It's a master buy.

PostPosted: 09 May 2023, 19:03 
Super User

Match with Matador Texa Carbon and Desperado Reloaded OX (green) (FH Gewo Proton Neo 450)

I'm very happy. Some pop up blocking hard spinny loops, but I think that's my lack of technique.

One more. In this one I loose

PostPosted: 13 May 2023, 06:01 
Super User

Only Highlights

PostPosted: 18 May 2023, 20:58 
Super User

Blade: Nblades 1 ply hinoki
FH: Rallys Redmonkey
BH: Slick antispin
Came back to Matador Texa carbon with short pips on fh and glanti on bh. It was a really good combo ! On block with sp I was a wall despite using ultra fast dynamics sp (Victas Vo>102) returning with no problems loops of a 1900 french ttr guy (I have 1300 fttr) On punches and hits I have to adjust a bit at first, open more the blade and engage more since the blade is not very dynamic (compared to 1 ply Hinoki blade and Barna Triumph); then my hit were lethal. Fast and flat.

With the glanti, definitely a good setup. Nice spin reversal and very good control thanks to the stiffness of the blade.

BH - Slick antispin

PostPosted: 18 May 2023, 23:39 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: 729 HS Champion carbon
FH: Razka X max, black
BH: SavigaV LP 1.0 red/green
loboestep,
I really like how you move the ball around with your long pips

PostPosted: 21 May 2023, 19:32 
Super User

vanjr wrote:
loboestep,
I really like how you move the ball around with your long pips

I'm very happy with the blade and desperado reloaded. Thank you.

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2023, 21:05 

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Wood
FH: Tibhar Evolution MX-D
BH: S&T Hellfire X 0x
I'm thinking off this one myself.
I now use the Tibhar Force Pro Black edition. It is ok, but it does not feel like a perfect fit.
Will try and read some more about this frame.

PS:
Using d.tecs ox and tibhar evolurion mx-s on FH.

Setup: Stiga Cybershape Wood / FH:Tibhar Evolution FX-D / BH: S&T Hellfire X 0x

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2024, 22:30 
Super User

Every day I am more satisfied with the combination Matador Texa Carbon and Desperado Reloaded OX from Dr. Neubauer. It's able to control smooth and precise touches with explosive attacks: Beauty and the Beast. You may think that the boy is a simple child...but nothing could be further from the truth, the boy is an extraordinary player capable of standing up to anyone in that league and I lost the match. What happens is that my strategy is not to let him play his game. Here we can see a video with a teammate from Sweden: https://youtu.be/zWaoAKBTw70?si=xZPGabCY8Ufm6tPn And here with the player with the best score in our league: https://youtu.be/Sy2ly1M-wSQ?si=7yx5g8fKlBwCIPB8