OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 05:34

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2020, 19:52 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
Brief description
There is no better development! Whether from the back room, half-distance or at the table, this offensive betting bat with the highest control of 200% always delivers the required 100% performance.
For offensively oriented players, for all-round players, for technically well offensively oriented defenders
----------
Foreword to this very exceptional betting and fighting wood of the advanced amateur and professional playing class!

1. the spin or "effet" of a cleverly cut ball determines not only the flight curve and the pass length of the ball, but the whole game! I must be able to implement my desired playing technique towards my opponent. This enables me to play empty or cut balls that are difficult for my opponents to interpret or read. Finally, I would like to force an equal opponent to play higher game balls back, which could mean a direct point win for me.

2. a low flight curve in turn influences the pass length of the table tennis ball by the height of its flight path. With the new table tennis plastic balls, such as the balls of the ABS system, this is considered to be very favourable if the length of the ball on the table always hits the 25-30 cm zone in front of the base line if possible, because there it cannot lose any more spin on the table. The table tennis ball should also always remain flat there and fall down quickly in its further flight path. This is best done from all important positions; at the table, two steps away from it, from half distance and from the rear back area.

3. ball control and ball feedback is the most important thing to judge the spin and ball flight curve. Only through a high degree of control do I perceive playing possibilities in a racket-wood that I may not have noticed before in the area heard and felt in the sensory area of the hand.

4.the right racket, which can also protect arm and shoulder joints, is the soul of the game of table tennis and the soul of "Re-Impact" for every man, for every woman and above all for every child, because the product "Re-Impact" can protect your health by not overloading your joints.
Particularly asymmetrical products make this particularly gentle, because the air resistance during forehand play can be kept very low or does not occur at all. Due to the particularly wind-polished shape of the racket, the blade is pulled downwards without pressure even during the forward movement, thus protecting the arm and shoulder joints from overstraining.

If the racket used in a game has these 4th points of action, I can improve my personal playing situation considerably.
This is certainly a nice dream idea, but with the "Re-Impact-Chevalier" it has now become highly real. The Wett-Kampf-Holz impresses with a dream evaluation of test players with the maximum value mark of 200 %. "There's no better way!"
However, the new professional combat racket demands hard medium sponges of 43° and thus delivers immense spin grenades, which hit extremely flat, highly efficient and optimal from all positions approx ~ 25-30 cm from the baseline. The balls hardly rise at all and therefore always remain extremely dangerous for the opponent.

The racket was tested with 43° sponge in 2.1 mm forehand and 1.9 mm backhand, because here the general shooting behaviour is also very optimal and efficient. It could not be better. However, the rubbers should not be harder, because this guarantees the highest spin development on the Chevalier.

However, if you want to use harder rubbers, you should not increase the thickness of the rubber by more than 1.7-1.8 mm, because the harder rubbers will cause a very direct play behaviour and are good and very effective for block-counter players.
With softer rubbers under 43° you will also develop the highest level of playing pleasure in the lower classes of play on this competition racquet, because the ball control in all basic techniques is very high and forgiving.

However, the optimal shooting efficiency then decreases significantly. One should then only want to pull over the stroke spin. The more sophisticated the technique of each player is, the better the player will be supported by the competition wood in his joy of learning. This way, every player in every game class from the district league up to the upper professional league can efficiently develop his personal optimal playing strength.

Technical data:
from small racket 68-72
Thickness
10.4 mm
Control
Effet
Bending elasticity
medium to medium-hard
Mirror asymmetry: 1st tempo variant
93-97
Mirror asymmetry: 2nd tempo variant
Field of application
allround-spin- off
Technology
Active and classic playability
Combiwood
No

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2020, 18:56 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Thank you for the information Achim! I look forwards to testing this new blade!

achim wrote:
The racket was tested with 43° sponge in 2.1 mm forehand and 1.9 mm backhand, because here the general shooting behaviour is also very optimal and efficient. It could not be better. However, the rubbers should not be harder, because this guarantees the highest spin development on the Chevalier.

Can you tell us which rubber you used? German and Japanese manufacturers use different scales for sponge hardness, so it will be useful to know which one you used.

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2020, 01:49 

haggisv wrote:
Thank you for the information Achim! I look forwards to testing this new blade!

achim wrote:

Can you tell us which rubber you used? German and Japanese manufacturers use different scales for sponge hardness, so it will be useful to know which one you used.

The above information refers to Japanese sponges TEnergy 05 hard in 2.1 and 1.9 mm. In this combination my test player had tested it on the Chevalier, he is a coach A-player in Berlin. I prefer to test German rubbers like the Nexxus Pro 43 EL , because I personally like these rubbers much better.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2020, 02:11 

Blade: homemade
FH: 729FX SuperSoft
BH: 729FX SuperSoft
Hi Achim! Very nice description. Any pictures of the blade?

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2020, 05:45 

adyy wrote:
Hi Achim! Very nice description. Any pictures of the blade?

yes, here

https://re-impact.de/chevalier.html

https://www.deepl.com/translator

http://noppentest.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39742

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2021, 20:46 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I can see some black layers inside this blade, but it does not look like carbon. Is this a different type of wood, or something else?

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2021, 03:32 

Blade: homemade
FH: 729FX SuperSoft
BH: 729FX SuperSoft
haggisv wrote:
I can see some black layers inside this blade, but it does not look like carbon. Is this a different type of wood, or something else?

To me, those layers they look like walnut or mahogany. Clearly not carbon. What is not clear is if the core if 1 layer or 3 layers ...