OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:50

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2021, 21:33 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Antitactic wrote:
Hello Everyone, i am also an amateur tt player, i am playing since 1 year ago, in first 3 months i used long pips on my backhand, after some time watching Luka Mladenovic, Jamila Laurenti gave me brave to use antispin. After i changed my backhand to antispin, i started to win games. My first antispin blade was DR Neubauer Matador, and ABS 2 Backhand. Very good control and feeling, blocks are enough low, if you have skills.
After i know re-impact and chevanti, i ordered Chevanti from Achim Rendler.. From start of January, i started to train everyday 3 hours with Chevanti. My Game about forehand is good and improved a lot with Chevanti. But the problem is i still win same players more easy, i still lose to same players.. the main problem is backhand, like always... i won all points nearly all points with my forehand.
Reasons: with chevanti, abs 2 soft 2,5mm backhand is really shame... and very bad. So if you have chevanti never buy 2,5mm abs soft. It does not match goodm you can not play low balls
All balls and blocks will stay very high EVEN WITHOUT SPIN REVERSAL. IN MY LEAGUE PLAYERS ARE NOT SKILLED AND THEY ARE ATTACKING TO ME WITHOUT PROBLEM, BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT SPIN REVERSAL AT ALL. BACKHAND IS PROBLEM AND VERY BAD.

IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN OFFER ME ANY ANTISPIN RUBBER WHICH MATCHES WELL WITH CHEVANTI ?? PLEASE HELP ME.

First, you have not been playing table tennis that long and with anti even shorter. So perhaps just more practice is what is needed? Do you have a coach that can teach you how to use the anti?
The Neubauer Gorilla is an anti that wotks good with that blade. That anti is far more difficult to use than ABS2, but if you want to try it start with 0.6 mm sponge. You need to be vary active with that anti but if you learn it your opponents will hate you :).

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2021, 23:23 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
I've tried all of the Dr Neubauer Glanti rubbers, and while they are good for control, they come nowhere near the DerMaterialspezialist rubbers in terms of spin reversal. I just got a sheet of the new ABS 2 Evo, it's a good rubber, good control, slow, easy to place back on the table, but not as "disturbing" for other players as DMS Scandal. I'm going to do more testing of it, but after a couple of sessions I don't see myself switching. I don't know how Scandal would work on this blade, but if you want something to trouble your opponents more, get a DMS rubber like Storkraft, Scandal or Reflection.

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2021, 01:26 

Blade: DR Neubauer Matador
FH: Dignics 09C 2,1mm
BH: ABS 2 2,5mm
Is there anyone who tested Chevanti with different antispin rubbers?

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2021, 23:53 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
@dwruck
I don't think about the so-called table tennis techniques in pure stalling at all. If you can't play all the techniques with an anti you will always be the loser in the end because the good opponents will exploit your weaknesses.
In my opinion, the best anti for my game at the moment are the Gorilla 0.6 mm and the Butterfly Super Anti, 1.5 mm. However, you have to be able to play well with the Gorilla 0.6 mm. This one is certainly not for players with poor technique, but rather for a professional.

Actually, I prefer these two to all the anti rubbers. Most rubbers that only support techniques for blocking are not sufficient for my test game. As soon as I want to take balls in a 90 ° position, most of them just fall off my racket or starve in front of the net. Building up an attacking potential with these blocking rubbers is also not very possible for me. They are simply too smooth on the surface and therefore more prone to errors.

But maybe I am doing something wrong in my technique.
Of course I checked 3 other Glantis that were available to me in the sponsor test.... Only for stalling techniques the ABS 2 Soft 2,5 mm at ChevantiS and Störkraft at Chevanti were very good. The Barna Super Anti, on the other hand, played very well on the new KKS 5 because the competition racket has more speed on the backhand.

I will now instruct my test players to write test reports here as well, because the two Chevanti are now finalised. Many of the test players will probably write in German. But I think that this will not be a problem for you. The ChevantiS will be put online next week.

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2021, 01:09 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
Antitactic wrote:
Is there anyone who tested Chevanti with different antispin rubbers?

The Chevanti, green emblem, would be the right competition racket for your rubber combination. Would you like to test it for me here in the ooakforum and report about it here?

Due to the Corona pandemic, all public sports halls and retail shops in Germany are expected to be closed from ^1 November 2020 until probably Easter. The indications are that it will be extended again and again; now until 7 March 2021 and then it is not far until Easter (4 April) !!!

That's 5 months of extreme loss of revenue for retailers and also for me as a manufacturer of competition rackets, because the companies that produce for private sports and retail for sports products are obviously still forgotten when it comes to government support.

This means that most testers in Germany can only play at home.
Only very few are writing and that is not enough to drive my re-financing so that more are ordering now. It is very difficult to get orders at the moment because the federal government obviously only has Corona on its mind and is bypassing the German Bundestag in its questionable decisions on the Infection Act.

Retailers, medium-sized enterprises and small businesses are being driven further and further into ruin as a result. It is of no use to me if I do not receive support from the state to bridge my sales slump of over 40%. In the tax refund, I expect a high 4-digit payment back; when they are finally paid ..
I have also not yet received the requested Bridging II for the November turnover loss. All this puts me in very difficult times, because I cannot live on air and love.

Every order and every bill that is paid now takes me further without becoming dependent.
In return, you will receive a competition racket with an indefinite 14-day trial period, which will only begin when normal competition training is possible again. If the selected competition racket does not match your desired game, you are free to exchange it for an equivalent product.

I will therefore set many of my online prices to special prices until 28.2.2021 and 15.3.2021.
in special prices, because I actually always build for retail until spring.

This is my current situation.

All Re-Impact rackets are systematically made to order and up to 80% of them are handmade. Therefore, all products are only built after the order has been received and are built in the order in which the order is received. Everything that is advertised on the online site is real. You will never find information from me that does not correspond to reality. If you would like advice on the product and the suitability of the rubber, please contact me by email. I will answer promptly in the evening hours and then ask you various questions if the personal playing data are not sufficient to analyse them.

In this way, I can also prevent you from buying something abroad that you can't use at all. Then you'll be very happy and so will I, because I'm guaranteed not to have to exchange your order later. And I get perfect word-of-mouth advertising, so that in the end many costs in advertising the product will be omitted for me. So I can still offer cheaper even if the cost of materials will increase on the market.

Additionally, when you order online, you will also get re-points when you register with Re-Impact, which is equivalent to about 8.4% off your next online purchase.

The highly quoted ball control or effet numbers are based in comparison under re-impact products and the centre of gravity display versus normal commercial mass fabrications.

To even have a meaningful comparison, I have to start at 100%, which is where the system numbers of most sales companies end up, which of course can overstate their products in advertising.

A mass production will never come close to a re-impact product in the ball control value and also not in the stated effet value. This is due to the fact that my productions can actually build up a lot of Effet through a higher rolling resistance of the plastic ball and then transfer it to the playing surfaces in a promoting way. The speed of the plastic balls is also increased by up to 30% points, whereby certain re-impact racquets such as the Dream or the Rapier 44 can actually reduce the speed in passive effect or in passively holding a racquet towards the ball on both sides in such a way that the balls played will fly much more catapult-less and slower. If you then play more aggressively into the balls again, the same racket can build up speed out of nowhere. You then get the feeling as if the racket can suddenly shift several gears in addition, but will always remain highly controlled in ball control. The thicker the rackets are, the bigger your sweetspot behaviour is too, that can actually reach into the outer edges of a racket. And then it also has two levels of play that automatically result from the diagonal images of complicated compositions of layers, because a connecting triangle line suddenly runs the other way around when this hypotenuse is turned sideways. Of course, this also has a positive effect on your potential table tennis game. However, the potential effect only comes about because you can playfully recognise parts of the game in the played "re-impact" competition racket due to the excellent ball control, which you cannot feel at all under normal rackets and can therefore immediately use mentally. This sounds unbelievable, but it is real; I can really promise you that when the right rubber combination is used for each competition racket of your choice.

Since 1998, 18 potential inventions by me and my late brother Eugen have been implemented in a Re-Impact racket. It is logical that I was the main inventor and that my brother Eugen was so convincingly inspired by me that he increasingly concentrated on the technology we had in common, the Re-Impact technology, and thus a wonderful overall development came into being, which table tennis players from all over the world can enjoy today. And the development continues for me; it never stops in memory of my brother Eugen. As long as I live, I will honour and always point out the memory of my brother, my family in which I grew up.

My father was the technical engineer and my mother a very talented artist in our family. My brother Eugen had received more of my father's talent and I more of my mother's artistic vein. Today I know that I also have my father's talent in me. It is all a question of occupation and understanding; also of physical basics.
The fact that a table tennis ball always hits the hitting surface of a bat diagonally is due to the fact that our hands are asymmetrically shaped. The asymmetry of the thumb in relation to the symmetrically positioned fingers allows us to hold and juggle many things with our hand.
From these and other physical and anatomical findings, I developed the idea of today's asymmetrical racket at Re-Impact, which has the goal of noticeably relieving arm and shoulder joints. In addition to excellent ball control, these have become important invention requirements at Re-Impact, so that people cannot be physically overloaded when playing with Re-Impact rackets.

The optimal playing angle has an effect on the individual body position of the forehand in order to be able to play an optimal forearm with little tension.

Would you believe that the backhand stroke angle of a Re-Impact racket can be precisely determined individually to the anatomical body characteristics of a player and adjusted there in the mcpsystem?

That is exactly what is real and much more. By the specifying the body measurements such as body length, body weight and the total arm length of the playing arm, calculated from the tip of the middle finger to below the inside of the shoulder axle, I can even set the optimum ball lengths, so that the plastic ball will hit at an optimum playing length of 25-35 cm in front of the baseline and execute a very deep ball flight curve.

Next year 2022 will be the 20th anniversary of the Re-Impact technology. There are still so many things to work through in Re-Impact that my brother contributed and that have not come to fruition to this day. Especially in dealing with the table tennis plastic ball, there will still be a lot of potential, which I will present to you in the next few years.

Many thanks, Achim

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2021, 23:43 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
Achim, congratulations on your upcoming 20 year anniversary of Re-Impact. That's awesome! It's great to see a business that can customize to players having such success.

With the anti like Gorilla and Butterfly Super Anti, there's a little bit more room for error on the attacks, no doubt. I'm working on my consistency with attacking using Scandal and similar antis. I'm starting to improve with it. Against underspin, a hard bump at the right angle can return a funky ball with some topspin that is difficult for opponents to return. The really tricky shots are the high dead balls, the same type that would be difficult for long pips to attack. Since there's no grip, I've found it's all a matter of timing, blade angle, and not hitting the ball too hard. Eventually I'd like to learn to twiddle and take those with my inverted, but for now I'm learning to become more consistent with this punch-style stroke.

With the way I'm learning to be able to move opponents in and out, and the ability to drop serve returns very short, I've never used anything that is so effective at limiting the ability of power loopers to get the third ball attack that they like.

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2021, 20:44 

Blade: ChevantiS
FH: Secret Flow Chop 1,0
BH: SUPER GLANTI 0,8
Spezialholz für Gorilla:

Hallo zusammen,

ich konnte das Spezialholz ebenfalls in der Garage am Tibhar Robo Pro Master mit der Kombi

Secret Flow Chop 1,0 (VH)

Gorilla 0,6 (RH)

testen.

Die Verarbeitung des Holzes ist wieder 1A.

Vorab: Den Gorilla habe ich einmal vor zig Jahren kurz auf einem ALL-Holz getestet und konnte diesen absolut nicht bändigen, die Blocks waren fast alle zu lang und die Druckschupfs gingen gar nicht. Ich benötige für meinen Spielstil und meine Technik langsame Glantis, will aber aufgrund des höheren Störfaktors auf dünne Dämpfungsschwämme umstellen. Daher war ich auf der Suche nach einem passenden Holz, welches tischnah mit dünnsten Schwämmen spielbar ist.

Mit dem Holz, deren Vorhand ich auf Off- und Rückhand auf Def+ einschätze, merkt man sehr gut die entkoppelte Rückhand, die super eindämpft.

Ich konnte den Gorilla schön sicher passiv und mit hoher Sicherheit blocken und aktiv mit Druckschupf steuern. Das Feeling kommt dem OX-Noppenspiel schon sehr nahe.

Die Vorhand spielt sich sehr sehr direkt, blocken und schießen ist die "Paradedisziplin" von der VH-Seite.

Wer sicher schnelle, harte Glantis mit dünnem Schwamm spielen möchte und dem ein paar Gramm mehr Holzgewicht nichts ausmachen, der ist bei dem Holz genau richtig.

Sollten es die Temperaturen zulassen, werde ich nochmal ein kleines Video zu dem Holz erstellen und hochladen.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2021, 20:44 

Blade: ChevantiS
FH: Secret Flow Chop 1,0
BH: SUPER GLANTI 0,8
ChevantiS

Hallo zusammen,

auch dieses Holz habe ich in der Garage mit dem Tibhar Robo Pro Master ausgiebig getestet.

Das Holz ist mit 68 gr. inkl. MCP System sehr gut ausbalanciert und liegt super in der Hand.

Folgende Beläge habe ich auf dem Holz getestet:

VH: Secret Flow Chop 1,0
RH: Gorilla 0,6 und Barna Original SUPER GLANTI 0,8

Die Vorhand ist ein Traum, sehr direkt, eine super Rückmeldung und sehr gut steuerbar. Sehr gut zum Block und Schuss geeignet.

In der Rückhand, die wieder merklich entkoppelt ist und richtig harte Aussenfurniere hat, kann man auch extrem tischnah den Gorilla spielen.

Für den SUPER GLANTI in 0,8 ist das Holz wie gemacht. Hier lässt sich super sicher aktiv schupfen und gegendrücken, sowie passiv die Blocklänge steuern - kurz abtropfend oder lang an die Grundlinie blocken. Ein steigen oder fallen der Bälle konnte ich nicht feststellen.

Auch hier werde ich in den nächsten Tagen ein kleines Video einstellen.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2021, 09:57 

Is there anyone Who Tested "Grizzly"? (DR Neubauer Antispin Rubber), when yes, what is its difference with Gorilla?

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2021, 00:54 

Achim sent me few month ago Re Impact Chevanti blade Structure: Li-k-e2/-2\-aP-2\-Es, i have tested a lot antispin on it.

ABS 2 Soft 2,5mm ( FAILED )
HIGH BLOCKS
MEDIUM SHORT RETURNS (SOMETIMES HIGH BOUNCE)
LOW DISTRUPTIVE EFFECT
CONTROL 60%

Gorilla 0,6mm ( FAILED )
High Blocks
LONG RETURNS
Good Distruptive effect
Control: 25% (Very Bad)

DMS Beast 1,5MM (SUCCESFULLY)
LOW BLOCKS
SHORT RETURNS
MEDIUM DISTRUPTIVE EFFECT
CONTROL 85%/95%
BEST RESULT ! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A GOOD COMBINATION ABOUT GLANTI BEFORE. VERY GOOD.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!