OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 18:40

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 12 May 2021, 01:32 

Blade: yinhe n11s
FH: hurricane 3 neo
BH: focus 3 snipe
I started playing a few months ago at home with my dad who has had training before in the early 90s although I do plan to join a club once they open up I bought a yinhe n11 s Cpen with 38 hardness h3 neo on the forehand and focus 3snipe on the backhand as I was interested in the offensive style but wanted to further see what my style was. After playing for a while I realized that I tend to play an all out attacking style with a lot of Rpb attacks very similar to Zhao zihao my strokes are quite similar but my footwork isn't quite there yet. My rubber and edge tape is getting a bit beat up and it is starting to lose its tack even though I clean it every day. My dad is starting to get decent at blocking and counterlooping and I am starting to find my setup a little slow for my style of playing. I hated the h3 neo at first but once I learned how to loop properly I absolutely loved the h3 neo so I plan to stick with h3 neo but in a slightly harder 40 hardness and switch to palio ak47 yellow for my Rpb. What would be a good cheap blade for me?

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2021, 16:38 

Blade: stiga carbon dynasty
FH: battle II
BH: tibhar aurus
Zhao zihao is currently using Donic ovtcharov true carbon, it is a Viscaria like blade but much cheaper.