OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 11:50

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2022, 01:39 

Iw always played pen grip blades and I've played on/off for soon 30 years.
I'm now a senior almost 46 and gonna switch to shakehand grip and I'm looking for something similar
To my stiga. Stig themselves recommended stiga clipper wood or Cybershape to me instead. Don't want to pay 230$ for just a blade.
So looking at several blades. I like stiga and mostly played with them and tried out a few other brands.
I'm a pretty offensiv player and like to do a short push and then back away from the table to start looping.
What I'm looking for is something a bit faster and also paired with some nice rubbers.
Played with tenergy 05 on forehand and short pips on backhand.
But now gonna switch to regular rubbers on both sides. But there is so much to choose from.
The blades I've looked at is stiga infinity vps, viscaria, clipper wood and a few more.
Don't want a super fast blade with bad control and it's important that's it's suitable with medium rubbers don't like to hard rubbers.
The rubbers I've looked as is tibhar mx-p and stiga dna pro m and platinum m.
Want to try out a completely new blade so hit me up with some different options.
Especially on what blade would hopefully suite me.
Would place my self above average as a player so I'm not a beginner. Have pretty good mechanics but want to play more towards mid from the table. Short game is weaker though.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk