OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 06:47

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2022, 03:21 

Blade: BTY innerforce Layer ZLF
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 max
BH: Xiom Vega Europe max
Hello friends.

First, sorry for my horrible English.

I want a blade to play with hellfire X close to the table, but that allows me to attack with the forehand, with loops and a lot of spin.

I would also like to be able to use the blade in the future for an anti, like neubauer abs 2 evo or dms storkraft.

In addition to these two I thought about the dms deluxe carbon, but I think it will be very fast and uncontrollable for ox pimples, just like the neubauer matador I had.

I accept suggestions.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2022, 19:28 
Super User

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Omega VII Euro 2mm
BH: Spinlord Orkan 1.5mm
I would avoid the Black & white unless you can try one first as there seems to be a lot of variability in how they play. My First B&W blade bought 4 years ago was quite soft and spinny great for the FH but a bit too slow for my BH with short/Medium pips. A new one I have just bought is very fast and pingy on both sides (no good for OX LP) while a friend has one maybe halfway between the two. This may all be due to a lot of variation in the balsa they use for the central core and also a thin additional balsa layer above the carbon on the BH side

maybe best to go with the Unicorn as it is supposed to be optimised for hellfire X and is classic all wood construction (no balsa) but it may not be the best at spinny loops depending on the rubber used.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2022, 05:07 

infocps wrote:
Hello friends.

I want a blade to play with hellfire X close to the table, but that allows me to attack with the forehand, with loops and a lot of spin.

I would also like to be able to use the blade in the future for an anti, like neubauer abs 2 evo or dms storkraft.

In addition to these two I thought about the dms deluxe carbon, but I think it will be very fast and uncontrollable for ox pimples, just like the neubauer matador I had.

I accept suggestions.

Definitely for Hellfire X better would be Unicorn.
I've played in this two solutions on hellfire x.
More better feeling on this rubber and more reversal spin in my opinion was on Unicorn.

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2023, 00:33 

Blade: Sanwei Parla
FH: Sanwei Target National
BH: Sanwei Dizzy
infocps wrote:
Hello friends.

I accept suggestions.

I saw that you propose this topic one year ago. Did you try it? How was your result?

Thanks

—————————————————————————————————————
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Dieg-OX
—————————————————————————————————————