OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 18:11

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2023, 16:23 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei F3 Pro (=TB ALC)
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Hellfire X/Dtecs ox
From the pile of discarded blades I took to use the Sanwei F3 blade, which is supposed to be a clone of Timo Boll ALC blade. I don't remember, why stopped using it after a brief try. Some reviews here... https://www.megaspin.net/store/product- ... wei-pro-f3

I think that Banika Batra plays also with carbon blade (Timo Boll ZLC) + dtecs ox.

I have found that Sanwei F3 plays brilliantly with Hellfire X ox pips. Huge disturbance, high speed when needed, low trajectory, but don't overshoot in passive play and chops are stable as rock. Lately I have won almost every set in practise games, althought I am not 100% familiar with FH angles (Joola Golden Tango PS). Also FH feels very promising with right amount of power and control and big sweet spot. Compared to S & T Unicorn blade, Sanwei F3 is way more stable. :D :up:

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2023, 17:38 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tsp Black Balsa 3.0
FH: t05 1.9 boosted
BH: 388d ox black
Roy is this the inner carbon version or the original outer carbon next to the top ply?

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2023, 18:42 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei F3 Pro (=TB ALC)
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Hellfire X/Dtecs ox
dazzler wrote:
Roy is this the inner carbon version or the original outer carbon next to the top ply?

It seems to be carbon next to the top ply -version. I don't know, if it is closer to TB ALC or Innerforce blade... :^)

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2023, 07:20 
More Block Than Bite

I haven't tried the F3 but recently picked up a Yinhe Galaxy T-8s which some reviewers also say it has similar characteristics to Timo Boll ALC. Only played it in one session but so far, I'm liking it. Have Dornenglanz LP on BH so we will see how it goes with further testing. I sort of expected it to shoot BH shots off the table being how fast a blade it is but surprisingly it seems very tame for an OFF blade.

Donic Defplay Senso | Yasaka Mark V 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX

Donic Defplay Senso | Butterfly Sriver | Testing