OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 24 Jun 2021, 19:30

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2021, 15:10 
Super User

Blade: Yinhe N11s
FH: 729 Battle 2
BH: Giant Dragon Soft Anti
So, nothing new for now..
Tested a H3 Neo prov version - fast, spiny, not as tacky as Battle 2, has a lower arc, less spin sensitive ( better receive, better block, but generates pretty much the same spin ).
Returned to B2 after 3 weeks of testing - I prefer the higher arc for BH.
The differences are not very big. I would say that H3 Neo prov is a solid FH-only rubber and B2 is better suited for twiddling.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 10 May 2021, 16:47 
Super User

Blade: Yinhe N11s
FH: 729 Battle 2
BH: Giant Dragon Soft Anti
So what has changed..
HAD TO change the Soft Anti to another one - chose the Best Anti.
so, basically, the GD Soft Anti's quality is sh*t :lol: The topsheet is glued to the sponge very bad. Even on a new one. To confirm this one can go to ttdd.de where they sell this anti too and you can see that they sell it only in OX version cause the quality of the sponged versions is very poor (those are their words, not my speculations).
So, Best Anti - it's faster, less spin sensitive, easier to attack with. Chops are not as slow and loaded but still pretty good.
Overall it gave me the ability to be more aggressive but I can still have the ability to decide whether to play attack or defense.
I'll add a video from the most recent tournament where I get beaten pretty bad :)
I had lots of problems with my opponent's FH attack and I think that this got in my head and I couldn't adapt mentally and technically, hence an awful last set too. But it's still good to have such matches recorded :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9