OOAK Table Tennis Forum
https://ooakforum.com/

sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)
https://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=28923
Page 8 of 11

Author:  sirius13phobos [ 20 Aug 2017, 22:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  sirius13phobos [ 21 Aug 2017, 06:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  Robot Blocker [ 21 Aug 2017, 18:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

sirius13phobos wrote:
Yesterday I put on again Friendship 755 OX. It's very gripy. I think even more that Curl P1R. But it also faster. And it's not good for me. This rubber don't forgive mistakes. So if you want to play Friendship 755 you need to have good technique. For me as defender very important controll in chopping. And here is some moment. Heavy balls you have to play as much simple as possible. 755 have good reverse and enought speed. So you don't need to increse it by you arm and body. For comparison I can take TSP Cupr P4. It's analog of FL 3 and with this pips you have to give speed by arm and body.
Opponents told me that ball comes difficult and unpredictable. I'll continue use 755


I used with 0.5mm sponge and much better control on a stiff softish blade!!!, a very dangerous rubber like this!!!!

Author:  sirius13phobos [ 23 Aug 2017, 14:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

Robot Blocker wrote:
sirius13phobos wrote:
Yesterday I put on again Friendship 755 OX. It's very gripy. I think even more that Curl P1R. But it also faster. And it's not good for me. This rubber don't forgive mistakes. So if you want to play Friendship 755 you need to have good technique. For me as defender very important controll in chopping. And here is some moment. Heavy balls you have to play as much simple as possible. 755 have good reverse and enought speed. So you don't need to increse it by you arm and body. For comparison I can take TSP Cupr P4. It's analog of FL 3 and with this pips you have to give speed by arm and body.
Opponents told me that ball comes difficult and unpredictable. I'll continue use 755


I used with 0.5mm sponge and much better control on a stiff softish blade!!!, a very dangerous rubber like this!!!!


My Defence alpha is not so soft. That's why controll is no so good. But rubber is good and very unpredicable

Author:  sirius13phobos [ 24 Aug 2017, 03:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  Robot Blocker [ 24 Aug 2017, 21:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

I couldn't see the shot you played at 1.56 that put the guy in the net, was it with the pips on FH?, funny how he looked at his blade, lol!!! you have great movement and energy, you must be very fit, you look as though you love to defend!! :clap: :up:

Author:  sirius13phobos [ 25 Aug 2017, 01:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

Robot Blocker wrote:
I couldn't see the shot you played at 1.56 that put the guy in the net, was it with the pips on FH?, funny how he looked at his blade, lol!!! you have great movement and energy, you must be very fit, you look as though you love to defend!! :clap: :up:


Thanks)

That was FH block form TSP triple spin chop. Very unpredictable rubber.

I like defence most of all) Old classic defence. I get a lot of fun with this style.

About fit: yes, if you want to play in defence you need good stamina. I trained it by running 3 km. Also calistenics help me to improove my strength of hits.

Author:  Robot Blocker [ 25 Aug 2017, 04:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

sirius13phobos wrote:
Robot Blocker wrote:
I couldn't see the shot you played at 1.56 that put the guy in the net, was it with the pips on FH?, funny how he looked at his blade, lol!!! you have great movement and energy, you must be very fit, you look as though you love to defend!! :clap: :up:


Thanks)

That was FH block form TSP triple spin chop. Very unpredictable rubber.

I like defence most of all) Old classic defence. I get a lot of fun with this style.

About fit: yes, if you want to play in defence you need good stamina. I trained it by running 3 km. Also calistenics help me to improove my strength of hits.


:up: :up: :up: :up:

Author:  sirius13phobos [ 27 Aug 2017, 19:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  sirius13phobos [ 12 Sep 2017, 05:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  sirius13phobos [ 15 Sep 2017, 20:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  sirius13phobos [ 23 Sep 2017, 22:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  sirius13phobos [ 29 Oct 2017, 19:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)


Author:  sirius13phobos [ 10 Nov 2017, 19:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

Hey guys!

Does anybody knows what is better on FH for classic defence as I played(https://www.youtube.com/user/sirius13PHOBOS):

1. TSP super spin pips chop II 1.7
2. TSP Spectol 1.8
3. Friendship 802 1.8
4. Your variant

I want to try short pips on my FH

Author:  notfound123 [ 11 Nov 2017, 03:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: sirius13phobos's blog(TTBrothers_ channel)

sirius13phobos wrote:
Hey guys!

Does anybody knows what is better on FH for classic defence as I played(https://www.youtube.com/user/sirius13PHOBOS):

1. TSP super spin pips chop II 1.7
2. TSP Spectol 1.8
3. Friendship 802 1.8
4. Your variant

I want to try short pips on my FH


As a defender, you want to have at least one side that can SPIN the ball (to loop, serve, change spin, etc). If you play SP/LP combo your game will be vulnerable and limited at higher levels. IMHO any modern inverted in a thinner sponge would work better. I like Tenergy but you can try pretty much any ESN (i.e. Andro, Tibhar, Xiom, Donic) in 1.8-1.9. If you find something to be too fast, get a thinner sponge.

Page 8 of 11 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/