OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 09:59

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2019, 10:11 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I'm impressed with the effort you've put into this, looks very nice! :clap:

I hope it's successful for you!

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2019, 21:28 

As someone who loves Football Manager, I'm going to give this game a shot for sure. I always wished there was something similar to Football Manager but for table tennis!

Last edited by Conners on 16 Oct 2023, 21:33, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2022, 21:32 

The Table Tennis Manager celebrates its 10th anniversary

Hello,

December is the month: server 1 started its work on 10.12.2012 and started the first official round then, which (except for a few small failures) has been running uninterrupted until today.

I have to say that I'm very proud of this and if someone had predicted it back then, I wouldn't have believed them. I think I owe it a little to luck, e.g. having found a good programmer, to fate that this niche existed and that I play table tennis myself, and above all to you who have remained faithful to the game for so long. There are actually still 10 players who registered here on that first day of play and are still actively involved today. Many thanks for that!

Neither the general decline of browser games nor the big app competition could stop us, and if I have my way, we have rung in the next 10 years. Of course, there have been some ups and downs, but if you're interested, I've put together a few key points here:

https://www.tabletennismanager.com/games/en/tabletennismanagerhistory.php

To celebrate the anniversary, I came up with a few things:

1. there is a voucher for ALL players for one premium month.

Here it is:

Attachment:
en-voucher2.jpg
en-voucher2.jpg [ 315.23 KiB | Viewed 246 times ]

2. there is a limited anniversary mug

I have designed a "jubilee mug" especially for the anniversary, which is now available for purchase in the shop. The mug will only be available for purchase in the anniversary month of December, after which I will remove it from the shop. I'm sure this mug will be worth millions in 1,000 years! If not, I'll be long dead and you won't be able to sue me. 8o

So strike:

Attachment:
limitierte-auflage-einer-tasse-zum-10-jaehrigen-jubilaeum-des-spiels-tischtennis-manager.jpg
limitierte-auflage-einer-tasse-zum-10-jaehrigen-jubilaeum-des-spiels-tischtennis-manager.jpg [ 21.24 KiB | Viewed 246 times ]

https://tabletennismanager.myspreadshop ... 43&size=29

3rd 10th Anniversary Tournament

I hereby declare the Speedgame on 11.12.2022 to be an anniversary tournament. The speed game itself will not change at all, but in addition to the usual prizes, there will also be non-cash prizes to be won, so everyone join in!

many greetings
Wulfman

Table Tennis Game
Table Tennis Game App
https://www.facebook.com/Tabletennismanager
https://twitter.com/PingPong_Game