OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:06

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2021, 04:31 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

ITALIANS STARTED CAMPAIGN AGAINST ILLEGAL TREATMENTS ON LP RUBBERS.

Good news. A nationwide initiative of
I PLAY TABLE TENNIS WITHOUT DOPE AND CHEATING
is now gaining momentum in the northern regions of the Italian Republic

The FITET National Italian Federation gladly welcomed such an initiative and they allocated a decent sum of money for purchasing test instruments 120 Euros a piece.
Yes, I really liked Italians having entered into battle against cheaters .. For example, those players with treated pimples shall incur penalty dismissal for four months. Besides, fraudulent athletes have become an object for sharp satirical attacks and ridicule. People in black T-shirts laugh at the crooks and yelling offensive lines..
I have compliments a lot about a new testing machine invented by a native engineer in 2016. This device is now awarded with certificate by FITET and is recommended for use at all national competitions. I happened to see this machine in action and I can tell you that this machine has done no misfire, and it can unveil illegal pimples in a moment. Operating this device does not require much intelligence at all, and anyone can operate.
The black T-shirt is cool, I ordered one from FITET directly..

Be happy.

https://www.tennistavolo-fp.com/prodotto/bat-tester/
https://tennistavolo.eu/societa-tennis-tavolo-e-atleti/
https://tennistavolo.eu/campagna-io-gioco-pulito/

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2021, 07:07 

Blade: Andro Ligna OFF
FH: Spinfire 1.8
BH: Tactics Ox
ITALIANS STARTED CAMPAIGN AGAINST ILLEGAL TREATMENTS ON INVERTED RUBBERS.

Good news. A nationwide initiative of
I PLAY TABLE TENNIS WITHOUT DOPE AND CHEATING
is now gaining momentum in the northern regions of the Italian Republic
Italians ALSO started campaign against ILLEGAL BOOSTING DOUBLE INVERTED crooks.

The FITET National Italian Federation gladly welcomed such an initiative and they allocated a decent sum of money for purchasing test instruments 120 Euros a piece.
Yes, I really liked Italians having entered into battle against cheaters .. For example, those players with ILLEGAL BOOSTED RUBBERS shall incur penalty dismissal for four months. Besides, fraudulent athletes have become an object for sharp satirical attacks and ridicule. People in black T-shirts laugh at the crooks and yelling offensive lines..
I have compliments a lot about a new testing machine invented by a native engineer in 2016. This device is now awarded with certificate by FITET and is recommended for use at all national competitions. I happened to see this machine in action and I can tell you that this machine has done no misfire, and it can unveil illegal BOOSTED RUBBERS in a moment. Operating this device does not require much intelligence at all, and anyone can operate.
The black T-shirt is cool, I ordered one from FITET directly..

I AM SO GLAD THESE ILLEGAL BOOSTING CHEATERS will not be able to boost their rubbers any more.... and they will be ridiculed for cheating after being respected for so many years,....those chos were FAKE,... the chos were so boosted my friend .....

...however, let´s keep on blaming the Lp pip users ,.... IT IS EASIER....