OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 11 Apr 2024, 06:31

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2021, 12:32 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

To Chair Person, Mr.XXXX

Dear Sir,
In the times of the past, there was a huge mess about the use of sponge materials in the sport, you know.
Manufacturers have had a free hand for producing "bastard" sandwich rubbers a lot; and players were allowed to manipulate the sponges on their rackets without any restrictions.
Actually, there was some unruled anarchy in the production of and marketing the sandwich rubbers; and this all have definitely resulted from the situation that ITTF not having clearly cut regulations as to the use of sponge. Regretfully, some manufacturers, and some players as well, took an unfair advantage from such a situation, you know.

Attached below is a set of specific regulations as proposed by the International Expert Group, with a view to enforce a fair use of sponge materials in the sport both on players' and manufacturers' side.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2021, 19:32 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

International Expert Group... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2021, 04:52 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

WORLD ATHLETICS ON GUARD OF FAIR PLAY..
ITTF resting dormant so far, having no clear-cut Regulations on the use of sponge materials, sorry.

https://www.si.com/olympics/2020/01/31/ ... s-olympics

https://theconversation.com/nike-vaporf ... oes-131249

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2021, 10:21 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

I HAVE A DREAM ..

that Ma Long would has arrived to a civil post office to collect a postal parcel with Hurricane Blue Sponge commercial rubbers from some popular Chinese peddlar....
As being there, Ma Long delivered a passionare promulgation in loud voice:
-- People, listen to me, now !!

I really take a proud from being a honest man. I feel strongly against the Big Coach who enforced those F*****g exclusive Rubbers on me. I do not like the dishonest DHS products in my hand to play internationally. Since recently, I decided to abandone those exclusive rubbers from the factory store. Instead, I gonna to solely use common products from general market.

I am Ma Long, the most famous model-player for Chinese pingpang sport, a person of honour anyway ...

NO MORE EXCLUSIVE RUBBERS, PLEASE.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2021, 16:50 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

POWER NIR SPECTROSCOPY IN YOUR POCKET. HUNTING FOR ILLEGAL ADDITIVES INSIDE THE RUBBERS.

It was just a godsent by chance that we encountered a migrant Korean engineer, proficient of the NIR Spectroscopy.

РОДИЛСА --> ЖЕНИЛСА --> УМЕР и так опять до бесконечности. Я знаю правду, но не скажу. МОЯ правда слишком удивительна и прекрасна чтобы человек без надлежащего духовного образования смог уяснить мою правду.
Если вдруг ну очень хочетца познать мою правду, она сейчас находитца на стене ВК, в свободном доступе.

The job is now in full swing. Collecting a Spectrum Database of all the chemical boosters currently available on general market.
Speaking to all honesty, getting all the oily materials together to our hands it came out a more tedious job than expected at first vision.

WE SECURE FAIR PLAY.