OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 19:54

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalypse
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 15:36 
Super User

So if we are not allowed to sit a driving test for fear of passing on the 'virus' then surely then we should not be allowed in to a taxi bus or a train without also being double or triple vaxxed?

How far do you want to take these obscene authoritarian measures?

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 16:43 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
mac33 wrote:
So if we are not allowed to sit a driving test for fear of passing on the 'virus' then surely then we should not be allowed in to a taxi bus or a train without also being double or triple vaxxed?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... y-12513161

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2022, 16:44 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:

We have a saying in Norwegian about knowing the difference between shaving and beheading. It seems to apply ...

Der er forskjell på å barbere seg og å skjære hodet av seg.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 02:44 
Super User

This is happening repeatedly - 1 minute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/euE0edbzyNaJ/

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 06:23 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

Yes, this happens repeatedly. People die. Some after living a full life, some - sadly - way too early. In the US , on average one death every 9.5 seconds. Worldwide two deaths every second. Roughly.

Some will, by chance, die from other reasons, within a month after they got this vaccine. Some will die from actual side effects of the vaccine.

Cause of death will be attributed to recent events we remember. Right now our focus is on "when did I get my last covid shot?", so there will be significant over-attribution to the vaccine.

Those are not lies. Just frequent misattribution. In most every case the people who warn about perils of the vaccine believe they know the truth. In some cases they also do.

The lie consists of making those personal accounts -touching as they are - the only meaningful messages. By dismissing the anonymised - and thereby less touching - statistical info, you mislead people. This is doing damage. It hurts people. Now and in the near future.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 13:59 
Super User

Correct, but when you hear of so many who have been harmed after taking the shots it starts to paint a clear picture.

The elephant in the room - the harm caused by the shots.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 14:30 
Super User

COVID vaccine mandates are necessary because the protected need to be
protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the
protection that didn't protect the protected.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/element ... -bad-idea/

From the Medscape website....

Gareth Littlewood

Hi All.

I am really pleased I found this forum and to see other people are suffering similar reactions to myself after the vaccines. I had the first AZ vaccine in May and second in June 2021 . After a week of having the first vaccine I started with the following . Muscle twitching all over the body, popping under the skin , mostly legs , cramps in calves and hamstrings, aching hamstrings, calves, back , shoulders ,neck and arms . Burning skin sensation in upper arms and forearm like the skin is getting dragged off. Urine urgency , going to the toilet more often . Metallic and burning sensation on the tongue that comes and go. Numb fingers , sore fingers .Chest pains on and off. Back spasms when getting out of a chair. Headaches on and off.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/c ... rse-events

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 14:34 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
COVID vaccine mandates are necessary because the protected need to be
protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the
protection that didn't protect the protected.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/element ... -bad-idea/

From the Medscape website....

Gareth Littlewood

Hi All.

I am really pleased I found this forum and to see other people are suffering similar reactions to myself after the vaccines. I had the first AZ vaccine in May and second in June 2021 . After a week of having the first vaccine I started with the following . Muscle twitching all over the body, popping under the skin , mostly legs , cramps in calves and hamstrings, aching hamstrings, calves, back , shoulders ,neck and arms . Burning skin sensation in upper arms and forearm like the skin is getting dragged off. Urine urgency , going to the toilet more often . Metallic and burning sensation on the tongue that comes and go. Numb fingers , sore fingers .Chest pains on and off. Back spasms when getting out of a chair. Headaches on and off.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/c ... rse-events

https://time.com/6099700/covid-doctors-misinformation/

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 14:35 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Correct, but when you hear of so many who have been harmed after taking the shots it starts to paint a clear picture.

you really don't understand %'s, do you?

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 15:06 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
mac33 wrote:

There is a much bigger elephant in the room, one that you continue to ignore all throughout this thread... it's the number of lives saved through vaccinations.

Although I've always supported discussions on just about any topic in this section, your posts are very divisive, and no doubt upsets many people who've had personal experiences with Covid. You continue to post distorted facts or interpretations, and when other try and put them into perspective, you just jump to another distorted fact. This is not constructive but divisive, which is why I'm very tempted to lock this thread. Let's not forget that this a Table Tennis forum!

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 15:39 
Super User

With respect i know of around 30 to 45 people including friends of friends who have been harmed by them.

I feel had they been more aware of the side effects then perhaps some would have been less likely to have taken them.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2022, 19:40 
Super User

Blade: Nittaku: Shake Defense
FH: Andro: Rasanter R48 1.7mm
BH: Spinlord: Leviathan 1A ox
Haggisv please lock this thread. Mac33 continually posts blatant misinformation about flat earth, vaccines and masks against the public’s best interest and he doesn’t contribute to actual table tennis forums in any meaningful ways

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11