OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 20:51

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2019, 21:33 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

modeplagal wrote:
i have just two questions.Why is so important the shape of the earth.ok its flat.what difference it makes to flatearthers.
Perhaps none whatsoever. It is just one strategy to destabilize society by removing the public trust in it.
@36:10 in that Youtube video: Once you believe that the whole heliocentric universe is a lie, it is not much of a stretch to believe that all the other stuff, they've lied about as well.
modeplagal wrote:
second question is, why the moon is not flat.why the other planets are not flat.why we see only round planets?is earth the only flat object in the universe?or maybe the other planets are artificial shapes that nasa put out there to make us believe that earth is round too.
You answered your own question. Part of the conspiracy...

modeplagal wrote:
oh and a last one.there are so many flatearthers.why don't they pay all of them to get an airplane to get some pictures from the end of flat earth?i suppose that if its flat it wil have an end somewhere.Maybe they are affraid of being taken down from a nasa spaceship in order not to reveal the useless secret?
Nope. Can't get there because of the hypermagnetoinertial dome. Simple science, all of it.

modeplagal wrote:
if such nonesense theories are able to get lots of true believers, i cant imagine what will happen if someday those who have the financial power to rule the world, try to spread a theory that really has some meaning and really can confuse the masses.
That, I suspect, is the general strategy. We are already on our way. Do not forget Cambridge Analytica! (Although DT is most likely only a diversion, and the real struggle for power happens somewhere else.)

Now how is that for a conspiracy theory?
Just one to rule them all, Just one to find them,
Just one to bring them all, and in the confusion bind them

Any followers?

Last edited by keme on 29 Nov 2019, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2019, 22:11 

Blade: stiga ebenholz nct VII
i mean come on.
If a man isn't willing to take some risk for his opinions, either his opinions are no good or he's no good.
E.Pound
Come on guys do something.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 02:52 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

What do you want us to do? :lol: :lol: :lol: It's futile. All you have to do to see is scroll back through 40+ pages. (Not to mention the hundreds of debunking videos on YouTube.) We've done it all, he'll just claims it's CGI, what else would you have us do?

Iskandar

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 04:29 
Super User

Their footage using a curved lens or this video footage from 120 000 feet showing a flat horizon all the way around? I'll let you guys decide.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6qEnia_BA

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 04:44 
Super User

Another great song by Amber Plaster this time on the giocentric design of this earth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9syywtUHkk

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 05:47 

mac33 wrote:
Their footage using a curved lens or this video footage from 120 000 feet showing a flat horizon all the way around? I'll let you guys decide.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6qEnia_BA

You act like a member of a crazy cult that never responds to questions and just spams the cult's propaganda.When you'll decide to respond and discuss like a human and not like a robot we might get tempted to watch those 1-2 hour videos produced by boring no-lifer geeks.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 08:00 

Blade: Butterfly Hadraw Shield
FH: Donic Coppa 1.8
BH: Donic Coppa 1.8
Because these discussions only show how brainwashed many still are (everybody was) and not believe their own eyes and senses.
When you look outside and see the sunrays with your own eyes straying through the clouds, they dont use trigonomy and recognize
that by following the rays the sun couldnt be far away.
Instead they come up with some nonsense explanations like the rays come down from the universe
and bend right at the clouds...

Use your own senses not NASA propaganda

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 16:55 
Super User

Come on now,NASA has never lied. The landings were not filmed in a Hollywood studio,lol.

Do your own in depth research of both sides. Then and only then can you say your opinion is informed.

Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.

- Harry Lorayne

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 17:57 

Of course you deny to answer to my questions.no wonder why. And as a member of a cult you continue spam your propaganda. Science is not something dead and all those millions of students studying all these decades trying very hard to find something new.Of course some some wise no-lifer geeks found the truth the past few years by observing the universe from their pc's.
Do you intent to answer my questions anywayz?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 18:13 
Super User

Are the images we are given by NASA real photos?

Robert Simmons who works for NASA has admitted they are made up composite images.

So the round planet images we are given cannot be verified. The stars appear when viewed through a telescope to be twinkling,flickering lights.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 18:16 

What about the moon.
Obviously not a nasa image.
What about the gradual eclipse of moon from other planets.
What about the telescopes.ever used one?what shapes do you see.
Ps.ofcourse nasa was not the first to say that earth is a sphere.you'll have to go some hundreds years to the past.
And please answer me why dont you all flatearthers plan an expedition to prove your theories

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 18:47 
Super User

It is photoshopped but it has to be....

2 minute video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wN7y5_FwQBE

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 18:57 

No answers of course.it getd boring.flatearth-talibans.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 19:01 
Super User

The blues marble shot was created out of a flat map,interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SA89iDq7PzE

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2019, 19:03 

The decorative globe at my home is made of plastic.interesting.
Earth is made of plastic.
Ps.no answers again.no wonder why.
That simmons guy must be your messiah.I imagine him reading flatearther post caressing his evil cat and laughing sarcastically.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 64  Next