OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 18:42

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2019, 21:20 

Blade: stiga ebenholz nct VII
denying every aspect of a theory using only facts the other theory gives you, does not create a new theory.It's just a denial of a theory.You are just anti-sphere earther.
i could claim exactly what you claim and saying that i am a cube earther.the earth is a perfect huge cube.beat that.
Not even an autopsy, not even a big scale experiment.only denial of the other theory through a laptop.Sorry my friend but this is not a real theory.its just a denial.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 02:22 
Super User

All I see is flat water when I look out to sea......

We see the world as we are conditioned to see it.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 03:30 

Why flat and not cube?

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 05:25 
Super User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnHTV4L ... ex=17&t=0s

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 07:17 

This video does not prove that earth is not a cube.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 11:51 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

mac33 wrote:

Attachment:
Yodelcurve2.jpg
Yodelcurve2.jpg [ 68.99 KiB | Viewed 1037 times ]

Yodel de do de hoo, yodel de do de hoo...

Attachment:
Yodelcurve3.jpg
Yodelcurve3.jpg [ 34.82 KiB | Viewed 1033 times ]

A P900 in the hands of a flat earther is a dangerous thing...

Iskandar

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 19:06 
Super User

Officially they tell us we cannot see any curvature till a height of over 70 000 feet - yet you're trying to convince the masses that the pics of the two bridges showing curvature are not taken through a curved lens? Watch the link I posted in my previous post.

Put a straight edge across the horizon at the beach and you'll see no curvature to the earth - however far you look.

Water has no structure,it's formless therefore it cannot possibly support itself so it always lays perfectly horizontal between any two points no matter their distance.

Start with education over indoctrination,lol.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 02:33 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Speaking of education.. For those of you who are just discovering this and can't be bothered to scroll past pages and pages of this repetitive, completely debunked nonsense, this is a pretty good summary of this whole flat earth business. No real need to watch anything more (unless you want to see how dumb some of these flat earthers are).

I think Mac's gone and indoctrinated himself - he keeps spouting the stuff about making observations, but when people show actual observations (that last picture, by the way, was from a video TAKEN BY A FLAT EARTHER with his trusty P900) they're supposedly "curved lenses" or "CGI". Yodel do de hoo, yodel do de hoo...

Iskandar

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 10:54 
Super User

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Armstrong SH-I 1.8
BH: S&T Hellfire X OX
mac33 wrote:
Officially they tell us we cannot see any curvature till a height of over 70 000 feet - yet you're trying to convince the masses that the pics of the two bridges showing curvature are not taken through a curved lens? Watch the link I posted in my previous post.

Put a straight edge across the horizon at the beach and you'll see no curvature to the earth - however far you look.

Are we back to this again Mac? The horizon always looks flat to an observer standing at sea level where the horizon is only about 5km away from a person of average height. However you can still observe the earth’s curvature at sea level if (for example) looking at a long enough structure extending away from you or a ship dipping below the horizon. At very high altitudes the horizon is much further away and encompasses a much larger area of the earth’s surface. At such height (35,000+ft) the horizon itself will begin to display the curvature.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 13:44 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Dusty054 wrote:
mac33 wrote:

Are we back to this again Mac? The horizon always looks flat to an observer standing at sea level where the horizon is only about 5km away from a person of average height. However you can still observe the earth’s curvature at sea level if (for example) looking at a long enough structure extending away from you or a ship dipping below the horizon. At very high altitudes the horizon is much further away and encompasses a much larger area of the earth’s surface. At such height (35,000+ft) the horizon itself will begin to display the curvature.

Yeah, we'll forever be at it again. Because Mac will never acknowledge any contrary arguments we post, he'll just continue as though it's never been said or proven.

mac33 wrote:

This is rich, coming from Mac. He's conditioned to see the world as a huge conspiracy, everyone's been "indoctrinated" (other than himself) and "conditioned" (again, other than himself) and all curved horizons are either faked or the result of a "curved lens". At least he hasn't gotten to the point of "flerspective" and "angle of attack" to explain boats (and bridges) going over the horizon yet.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 14:08 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
Mac knows the earth is not flat. He is only interested in the argument. That's how he gets his kicks. :rofl:

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019, 04:35 
Super User

Decent interview with an open minded guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRSE39B13 ... dex=3&t=0s

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019, 09:13 

Blade: Butterfly Hadraw Shield
FH: Donic Coppa 1.8
BH: Donic Coppa 1.8
mac33 wrote:

Interesting. Thank you.

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019, 18:27 
Super User

The music on that video was pretty stunning especially the guy standing up with the guitar.

Still think this is the best interview. Watch from 25 minutes to 26-05 - the blond woman's reaction.

The very first question put to the two girls - their reaction is a perfect indicator how we have all been socially conditioned to believe in the globe model.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bE9PEfS ... yv&index=3

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2019, 03:35 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

mac33 wrote:

Mac's sooooo open minded... :lol:

Attachment:
Yodelcurve4.jpg
Yodelcurve4.jpg [ 43.77 KiB | Viewed 915 times ]

Yodel do de hoo, yodel do de hoo…

Iskandar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 64  Next