OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Sep 2020, 18:57


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 57  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2019, 21:20 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 17 Oct 2019, 18:38
Posts: 39
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Blade: stiga ebenholz nct VII
denying every aspect of a theory using only facts the other theory gives you, does not create a new theory.It's just a denial of a theory.You are just anti-sphere earther.
i could claim exactly what you claim and saying that i am a cube earther.the earth is a perfect huge cube.beat that.
Not even an autopsy, not even a big scale experiment.only denial of the other theory through a laptop.Sorry my friend but this is not a real theory.its just a denial.


Top
 Profile  
 


PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 02:22 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 02:57
Posts: 758
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times
All I see is flat water when I look out to sea......


We see the world as we are conditioned to see it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 03:30 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 17 Oct 2019, 18:38
Posts: 39
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Blade: stiga ebenholz nct VII
Why flat and not cube?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 05:25 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 02:57
Posts: 758
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnHTV4L ... ex=17&t=0s


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 07:17 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 17 Oct 2019, 18:38
Posts: 39
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Blade: stiga ebenholz nct VII
This video does not prove that earth is not a cube.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 11:51 
Online
Goes to 11
Goes to 11
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 20:27
Posts: 9610
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1174 times
mac33 wrote:
All I see is flat water when I look out to sea......


We see the world as we are conditioned to see it.


Attachment:
Yodelcurve2.jpg
Yodelcurve2.jpg [ 68.99 KiB | Viewed 301 times ]


Yodel de do de hoo, yodel de do de hoo...

Attachment:
Yodelcurve3.jpg
Yodelcurve3.jpg [ 34.82 KiB | Viewed 297 times ]


A P900 in the hands of a flat earther is a dangerous thing...

Iskandar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 19:06 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 02:57
Posts: 758
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times
Officially they tell us we cannot see any curvature till a height of over 70 000 feet - yet you're trying to convince the masses that the pics of the two bridges showing curvature are not taken through a curved lens? Watch the link I posted in my previous post.

Put a straight edge across the horizon at the beach and you'll see no curvature to the earth - however far you look.

Water has no structure,it's formless therefore it cannot possibly support itself so it always lays perfectly horizontal between any two points no matter their distance.

Start with education over indoctrination,lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 02:33 
Online
Goes to 11
Goes to 11
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 20:27
Posts: 9610
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1174 times
Speaking of education.. For those of you who are just discovering this and can't be bothered to scroll past pages and pages of this repetitive, completely debunked nonsense, this is a pretty good summary of this whole flat earth business. No real need to watch anything more (unless you want to see how dumb some of these flat earthers are).



I think Mac's gone and indoctrinated himself - he keeps spouting the stuff about making observations, but when people show actual observations (that last picture, by the way, was from a video TAKEN BY A FLAT EARTHER with his trusty P900) they're supposedly "curved lenses" or "CGI". Yodel do de hoo, yodel do de hoo...

Iskandar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 10:54 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 11:04
Posts: 454
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 120 times
Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Armstrong SH-I 1.8
BH: S&T Hellfire OX
mac33 wrote:
Officially they tell us we cannot see any curvature till a height of over 70 000 feet - yet you're trying to convince the masses that the pics of the two bridges showing curvature are not taken through a curved lens? Watch the link I posted in my previous post.

Put a straight edge across the horizon at the beach and you'll see no curvature to the earth - however far you look.
.


Are we back to this again Mac? The horizon always looks flat to an observer standing at sea level where the horizon is only about 5km away from a person of average height. However you can still observe the earth’s curvature at sea level if (for example) looking at a long enough structure extending away from you or a ship dipping below the horizon. At very high altitudes the horizon is much further away and encompasses a much larger area of the earth’s surface. At such height (35,000+ft) the horizon itself will begin to display the curvature.

_________________
2. S&T Black & White / Armstrong SH-I 1.8 / TSP Curl P3 Alpha R OX


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 13:44 
Online
Goes to 11
Goes to 11
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 20:27
Posts: 9610
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1174 times
Dusty054 wrote:
mac33 wrote:
Officially they tell us we cannot see any curvature till a height of over 70 000 feet - yet you're trying to convince the masses that the pics of the two bridges showing curvature are not taken through a curved lens? Watch the link I posted in my previous post.

Put a straight edge across the horizon at the beach and you'll see no curvature to the earth - however far you look.
.


Are we back to this again Mac? The horizon always looks flat to an observer standing at sea level where the horizon is only about 5km away from a person of average height. However you can still observe the earth’s curvature at sea level if (for example) looking at a long enough structure extending away from you or a ship dipping below the horizon. At very high altitudes the horizon is much further away and encompasses a much larger area of the earth’s surface. At such height (35,000+ft) the horizon itself will begin to display the curvature.


Yeah, we'll forever be at it again. Because Mac will never acknowledge any contrary arguments we post, he'll just continue as though it's never been said or proven.

mac33 wrote:
All I see is flat water when I look out to sea......


We see the world as we are conditioned to see it.


This is rich, coming from Mac. He's conditioned to see the world as a huge conspiracy, everyone's been "indoctrinated" (other than himself) and "conditioned" (again, other than himself) and all curved horizons are either faked or the result of a "curved lens". At least he hasn't gotten to the point of "flerspective" and "angle of attack" to explain boats (and bridges) going over the horizon yet.

Iskandar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2019, 14:08 
Offline
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2007, 12:57
Posts: 5592
Location: USA
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
Mac knows the earth is not flat. He is only interested in the argument. That's how he gets his kicks. :rofl:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019, 04:35 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 02:57
Posts: 758
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times
Decent interview with an open minded guy.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRSE39B13 ... dex=3&t=0s


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019, 09:13 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 25 Sep 2019, 09:53
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Blade: Butterfly Hadraw Shield
FH: Donic Coppa 1.8
BH: Donic Coppa 1.8
mac33 wrote:
Decent interview with an open minded guy.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRSE39B13 ... dex=3&t=0s


Interesting. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2019, 18:27 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 02:57
Posts: 758
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times
The music on that video was pretty stunning especially the guy standing up with the guitar.

Still think this is the best interview. Watch from 25 minutes to 26-05 - the blond woman's reaction.

The very first question put to the two girls - their reaction is a perfect indicator how we have all been socially conditioned to believe in the globe model.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bE9PEfS ... yv&index=3


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2019, 03:35 
Online
Goes to 11
Goes to 11
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 20:27
Posts: 9610
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1174 times
mac33 wrote:
Decent interview with an open minded guy.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRSE39B13 ... dex=3&t=0s


Mac's sooooo open minded... :lol:

Attachment:
Yodelcurve4.jpg
Yodelcurve4.jpg [ 43.77 KiB | Viewed 180 times ]


Yodel do de hoo, yodel do de hoo…

Iskandar


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 57  Next


Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2018 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group