OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:48

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zombie apocalypse
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2022, 06:11 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
mac33 wrote:

The unvaccinated will be banned from traveling further than 30km from their home unless they’re traveling to hospital.

Gunner said that unjabbed Aussies in the region will be forbidden from taking an hour of outdoor exercise and won’t be allowed to travel to their job.

“Unlike previous lockdown rules, unvaccinated people will not be able to leave home to go to work or for exercise,” he asserted.

LISTEN TO T5HE TYRANT for yourself.

you say this as though it is a bad thing? anyone with half a heart (even if they think they have have myocarditis :) ) would not want covid spreading amongst the aboriginal people

mac33 wrote:

Honestly if you don't think something fishy is going on then you are either dead, blind or just down right stupid.

I love the NT - great barramundi

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2022, 15:46 
Super User

Still no sign of life from our doc to the tyranny that is staring him in the face.

Interesting.....

Not so sheepish doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOlEYcd1nyI

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2022, 16:22 
Super User

Blade: Nittaku: Shake Defense
FH: Andro: Rasanter R48 1.7mm
BH: Spinlord: Leviathan 1A ox
mac33 wrote:
Still no sign of life from our doc to the tyranny that is staring him in the face.

Interesting.....

Not so sheepish doctor

A quick medical literature review shows these claims are not true.

"Total Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies Measured 6 Months After Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccination in Healthcare Workers" https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=3915349

Who are you trying to convince mac33? yourself?

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2022, 17:53 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:

Interesting.....

Not so sheepish doctor

I don't see this as tyranny, we have a fundamental different point of view on this.

Not sure how many anti- vaxxers will be affected by not being able to get to work...

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2022, 05:46 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

hey mac33,

if you look like a Smurf the next time I see you, I guess you have been trying this?
:D
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88g85x/ ... fake-cures?

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2022, 18:27 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
LISTEN TO T5HE TYRANT for yourself.
https://summit.news/2022/01/06/unvaxxed ... o-to-work/

Honestly if you don't think something fishy is going on then you are either dead, blind or just down right stupid.

Yep. Something fishy is going on.
That article states:
Paul Joseph Watson wrote:
Indeed, a new study out of Denmark found that the Omicron variant spreads faster within vaccinated people.
Watson provides a link to a summary from that study. In that summary we can read:
Quote:
The Omicron variant was found to evade the immunity of vaccinated individuals at a much faster pace compared to Delta, and at a higher rate than the unvaccinated, ...
[...]
However, the study also discovered that unvaccinated individuals spread the virus more easily than those who are fully vaccinated, while there was reduced transmission between people who received booster shots.
[...]
“Our data indicate that the non-pharmaceutical interventions that were used to control the previous variants of SARS-CoV-2 are also likely to be effective against the Omicron VOC.”

Emphasis added by me.

So, unless mr. Watson has a serious case of attention deficit disorder or was writing this while high on some pharmaceutical substance, he is a blatant liar. I'd say that to his face (unless he is 6'2 and has a history of violence). The study which he refers to, clearly supports the logic behind Aussie/NT decisions.

Study is fairly new, so it has not yet been peer reviewed.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2022, 18:18 
Super User

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... d=msedgntp

But if you bother to read the fine print well down the article AND NOT JUST THE HEADLINE you will find this .....

A child under the age of five has died from COVID
A young child was among the recorded deaths in NSW on Monday.

Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant said the child was aged under five, had "significant underlying health conditions" and died at their south-western Sydney home.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2022, 19:07 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:

A child under the age of five has died from COVID
A young child was among the recorded deaths in NSW on Monday.

Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant said the child was aged under five, had "significant underlying health conditions" and died at their south-western Sydney home.

It's a real pity the kid wasn't vaccinated. Luckily, vaccinations are now being rolled out for children

Last edited by PRW on 11 Jan 2022, 06:34, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2022, 20:27 
Super User

Some valid comments.....

Australians have happily rolled over and accepted this loss of freedom. The people who have decided not to take the vaccination are now considered low life, dirty, unemployed bludgers, selfish and just not doing their bit for the good of the country. Similar words were spoken in another country far away where a small man with a funny moustache whipped up total control and loss of freedom. The people who stood firm against that regime were sent away, for their OWN good. They were given showers for their OWN good and the rest is history. Good people stood by and let this happen. Is that happening in our country? Are people turning their heads away from what is clearly WRONG, just because they don't want to be seen as not conforming to government propaganda and media fear mongering. Time will tell. But I know what's happening is very WRONG. It's frightening and I'm amazed at the innocence and cluelessness of people. When freedoms are gone They are VERY HARD TO GET BACK

If the vaccine is safe, why provide legal protection for pharmaceutical companies to prevent anyone bringing lawsuits against them for serious harm caused by the vaccine? If they can make billions of dollars surely they would be able to pay a fraction of that money out in compensation if vaccine damage effects only a small amount of people?

Jabbing fans need to note that out of 18 NSW deatths, 16 were fully jabbed and the child had severe com0rbitities.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... l#comments

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2022, 22:56 
Super User

If you read the article numerous times regarding the 5 year old - the headlines states before you click on the article the kid died FROM covid

You then click on the article it mentions the kid died With COVID.

Two completely different things.

Here is the article again...

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 03:29 
Super User

Dictator Dan pushing his evil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l#comments

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 06:32 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
If you read the article numerous times regarding the 5 year old - the headlines states before you click on the article the kid died FROM covid

You then click on the article it mentions the kid died With COVID.

Two completely different things.

Here is the article again...

Obviously if you die from covid, you are going to die with covid.

You seem to be trying to create a point that isn't there

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 06:33 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:

It's great to see strong government, to protect vulnerable people

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 06:38 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

mac33 wrote:
Some valid comments.....

Australians have happily rolled over and accepted this loss of freedom. The people who have decided not to take the vaccination are now considered low life, dirty, unemployed bludgers, selfish and just not doing their bit for the good of the country. Similar words were spoken in another country far away where a small man with a funny moustache whipped up total control and loss of freedom. The people who stood firm against that regime were sent away, for their OWN good. They were given showers for their OWN good and the rest is history. Good people stood by and let this happen. Is that happening in our country? Are people turning their heads away from what is clearly WRONG, just because they don't want to be seen as not conforming to government propaganda and media fear mongering. Time will tell. But I know what's happening is very WRONG. It's frightening and I'm amazed at the innocence and cluelessness of people. When freedoms are gone They are VERY HARD TO GET BACK

If the vaccine is safe, why provide legal protection for pharmaceutical companies to prevent anyone bringing lawsuits against them for serious harm caused by the vaccine? If they can make billions of dollars surely they would be able to pay a fraction of that money out in compensation if vaccine damage effects only a small amount of people?

Jabbing fans need to note that out of 18 NSW deatths, 16 were fully jabbed and the child had severe com0rbitities.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... l#comments

You should stop reading the showbiz news. Do you ever read the magazines in the supermarkets? Prince Charles is an alien! The Queen is marrying Brad Pitt!!!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2022, 15:09 
Super User

What are the fines in Daniel Andrews' new law?

$21,909: This fine is for breaching a pandemic order such as not wearing a mask, breaking a movement limit, attending an illegal protest or a gathering, refusing to get tested or failing to show ID.

$90,870: This fine is for an aggravated offence for breaches that 'cause a serious risk to the health of another individual' such as going to work when infectious.

$109,044: This fine is for businesses breaking rules which may include failing to make sure customers check-in or show proof of vaccine status.

$454,350: This fine is for an 'aggravated' offence by a business such as encouraging customers to flout lockdown rules.

The laws passed by the Victorian Parliament late last year allow him to announce a health crisis at any time and assume unprecedented powers.

If you are unable to see the above fines are a gross abuse of power then it becomes obvious you never will .

The above is just one examples of obscene laws that have been put in place over the last 18 months or so under the lie of keeping us safe.

The tyranny is being rolled out at warp speed.

It is up to the people to push back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next