OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:26

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2020, 20:23 
Super User

Blade: Joola Xylo 7
FH: Battle 2 National 38
BH: Trick Anti
Rubber:
Still loving: 729 Battle 2 (like, I'm really in love with it)
I've played with lots of tacky rubbers and after the speed glue ban this was (and is) the first tacky rubber that can do it all very well for me. (before the speed glue ban I preferred the Hurricane 2)

Blade:
Andro Temper Tech all+ . Light, has speed, has control, played well with pips.. but very brittle. (like occasional hit to the table could brake it)

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2020, 17:03 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Have you tried the various 729 Bloom rubbers? I've found they're the only rubbers that remain reallt tacky month after month. Maybe they use Igor's mythical two-layer topsheet (which he sees in everything Chinese, and no surprise, claims is "illegal"). Bloom Power is supposedly an improvement over Battle II, but I've never tried Battle II.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2020, 17:25 
Super User

Blade: Joola Xylo 7
FH: Battle 2 National 38
BH: Trick Anti
iskandar taib wrote:
Have you tried the various 729 Bloom rubbers? I've found they're the only rubbers that remain reallt tacky month after month. Maybe they use Igor's mythical two-layer topsheet (which he sees in everything Chinese, and no surprise, claims is "illegal"). Bloom Power is supposedly an improvement over Battle II, but I've never tried Battle II.

Iskandar

No, I've read a lot about them and always wanted to try them(not at my expense though :angel: ) but never had the chance :). But then again - I've never felt like Battle 2 is lacking in any department. Also it's tackiness remains for quite some time so I have no complaints about that.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2020, 17:23 

Blade: Nittaku Rorin
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
BH: -
729 focus 3 snipe was the only rubber i love on first use so far, a fastarc g-1 speedglued with haifu dolphin doesn't count.

for blades, maybe my nittaku trefire. nittaku rorin too, i guess? love my rorin, but the shorter handle can be a pain in the neck sometimes.

EDIT: forgot about the yinhe mercury 2. really good rubber for me but there's no "wow" factor upon first use like the focus 3 snipe.