OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:11

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2020, 02:34 

Hello
I am currently in need of a new racket. I currently use a premade timo boll gold.
I am an intermediate to an advanced player. My strenghts are serves, blocking and changing the tempo of the rally. My backhand is far better than my forehand. I rarely play forehand, because the throw angle of Pan Asia rubbers is extremely high, not letting me to send fast and low shots to the opponent. I try to set up for an attack on the 3/5th ball to go for the kill drive/flick.
My budget would be under $100. The cheaper, the better . I currently am wondering about the omega 7 hyper for my backhand. I dont know about anything else and would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Please excuse my bad english.
Thanks

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2020, 02:53 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Ah.. I've got just the thing for you. :lol:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1308156861.html

Only 17% of your budget, too (note that shipping is free). This is an excellent blade, and the rubber is a lot better than Pan Asia. (What isn't? Addoy, maybe.. I think Yuki is better. :lol: )

Iskandar

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2020, 17:16 
Super User

At your (perceived) level, I would say avoid Omega 7. 2X Rakza 7 and a 5 ply OFF blade or thinner (<6.5mm) 7-ply blade would be fine.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!