OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 13:05

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 31 May 2021, 09:35 

I can understand ITTF charging manufacturers for testing a rubber to be added on the LARC but I don't understand at all with a manufacturer having to continually pay to stay on the LARC.
I understand a rubber getting permanently removed from LAC due to rule or regulation changes.
I do understand a rubber getting suspended or any violations and having to pay recertification fee.
But charging manufacturers continually to stay on LARC is like mafia collecting extortion payments IMO unless the fee is very very small.
Maybe ITTF has some other justification

How much does it cost for a manufacturer to get a rubber certified ?

How much is the renewal fee ?

It is so frustrating for rubbers to come and go just for renewal non-payment

One of my friends was using Double Fish 820A for a long time. I was shocked to find it getting removed from LARC. Initially I had him using 388B-1 then switched him to 820-A when 388B was removed from LARC supposedly for non-payment of fees (I heard DF Dawei did not want to pay renewal fees).

If you play in a tournament not knowing a rubber went off LARC and if your opponent notices it, they can make an international incident out of it and you will be branded as if you are some sort of criminal for the rest of your life.

There are close to 100 rubbers that will get the axe in October 2021 it seems.

Also with 4 more colors starting in 10/2021, some manufactureres may not even afford certify all 6 colors for a given rubber
Only more confusion

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 31 May 2021, 23:58 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

RETESTING RUBBERS IS A HARD LABOUR

Actually, manufacturers must pay some extra fees to make up for the ITTF extra expences such as the laboratory re-tesings on LARC rubbers. After getting rubber samples from a retail market we have to dispatch those by postal service to our ITTF comissioned laboratory, a lot of manual labour indeed.
We need to have each one of the LARC rubbers re-tested periodically, so as to ensure the rubber still meets all original standards without any modifications. The regular laboratory re-testings is fairly costly and tedious, indeed.

viewtopic.php?p=375966#p375966

Last edited by igorponger on 01 Jun 2021, 01:25, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2021, 00:30 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
You tell me !!! I had to throw my Sword Scyllas into the garbage can,.... after a few months, here they come with a new approved version.... new LARC number,... pay again if you want to use Sword Scylla.....

They seem to be teasing us all,.... let alone those who had to buy new rubbers after being banned by the ITTF in the era post 2008 ,... when some famous brands tried to make decent pips but failed to comply with the minimum friction level,.... they did work,..I seem to remember now the TT Master brand had a great rubber , which ws legal for some months .... :sweat:

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2021, 09:02 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

RUBBER TRASH ON THE MARKET. WATCH OUT.

The production economy for sporting goods teaches us a simple lesson that is understandable for any competent merchant:
- to beat off production costs and go to zero, you need to sell off 200-300 rubber pieces a month at a price of about 40 USD per one.
Half of all brands in the inventory market are small family business. They can sell no more than 50 pieces per month.
The question is:
- what kind of crazy idiot did start with these silly unprofitable business and is keeping up this rubber garbage on market ?
And a related question
— why does ITTF continue to promote this garbage rubbers to the market, and every year more and more?
For now, ITTF LARC inventory contains 125 tradenames, of which the bulk are small business agents who have only rats running around and cockroaches in stock. In fact, we are dealing with small scoundrels who will quickly disappear on the market in a year, and then all the naive people who bought goods from them will find themselves in the fool hat, because together with the fraudster, all his products from the ITTF list will disappear. And this means that your garbage rubber will be banned at all sports tournaments.

TO ALL EVIDENCE ITTF INDULGES SCAMMERS

Attachment:
orig-10-1481284492.jpg
orig-10-1481284492.jpg [ 57.5 KiB | Viewed 1684 times ]

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2021, 21:03 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
RUBBER TRASH ON THE MARKET. WATCH OUT. = LANGUAGE TRASH ON THE FORUM.WATCH OUT

The question is:
- why do you need to insult to prove your point of view ?. Igor said : " what kind of crazy idiot did start with these silly unprofitable business and is keeping up this rubber garbage on market ?

And a related question
How can you prove these garbage rubbers are so trashy? just because you hate them?. Let`s examine your words carefully . When you use the term " garbage " you simply portray yourself as a poor hater . Your intention is always to try to make people react angrily.I can imagine you laughing to see what effect you can get.

Igor said : "why does ITTF continue to promote this garbage rubbers to the market, and every year more and more? "

The Ittf does not promote, rather, what you want is pips disappear for ever.The Ittf wants revenue, simple.

Igor said : " For now, ITTF LARC inventory contains 125 tradenames, of which the bulk are small business agents who have only rats running around and cockroaches in stock. In fact, we are dealing with small scoundrels who will quickly disappear on the market in a year, and then all the naive people who bought goods from them will find themselves in the fool hat, because together with the fraudster, all his products from the ITTF list will disappear. And this means that your garbage rubber will be banned at all sports tournaments."

Let me remind you we are living in a pandemic era . All businesses are affected.There are also inverted rubbers who have been removed from the LARC too. You simply have a biased opinion .For the record, pips will never disappear however much hate you have, however many foul words you say.Your fantasy world of pip free table tennis tournaments , club matches , park matches in China etc, is turning you into a poor soul , crying at every post against pips , as the British very well put it : You get your knickers in a twist every time you see someone defending pips players or complaining about the unfair treatment pips players have to undergo .

IGOR SAID : "TO ALL EVIDENCE ITTF INDULGES SCAMMERS"

wrong again,....ITTF just acccepts those rubbers who comply with the rules, period.

by the way , WATCH OUT FOR THE ILLEGAL BOOSTERS ON THE MARKET,....hey double inverted players , WE ARE WATCHING YOU . :lol:

As Igor very well put it :

WE SECURE FAIR PLAY

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2021, 05:13 
Super User

Blade: Yinhe V14 Pro
FH: Harder Chinese rubber
BH: Softer Chinese/ESN rubber
Also, what does giant-eared Putin in a cap have to do with this?

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2021, 08:30 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

BOOBY TRAPS.
Most of people (if not everyone) being unaware of the booby traps as inherent to the LARC inventory. Not all of the items enlisted in LARC are safe to purchase and unsafe to use either.
Little knowledge is a dangerous thing, indeed.

ever yours
national Ump in charge of racket control
_________
'BOOBY TRAP' COMMON MEANINGs
- something dangerous, especially
a bomb, that is hidden inside
somewhere that looks safe:

using examples:
• The bodyguard was killed
while checking the
president's car for booby
traps.
• a booby-trap bomb
• They put a bucket of water
on top of his door as a
booby trap.

is an equivalent to 'PITFALL'

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2021, 05:19 

Blade: Yinhe N9s cPen
FH: Yinhe Mercury 2 hard
BH: DHS Skyline 3-60
As much as you're not using those rubbers on professional competitions, in amateur tournaments you can use no matter what rubber as long it's not a completely dead inverted rubber or an anti rubber such as superblock.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!