OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:39

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Review Air Panamera
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2010, 11:20 

AIR Panamera Reviews

APPEARANCE: view from the top down, looking from the inside out, this would give her a bad girl I used most of the text would be hands Bolobala.Cuu circular stamps on my staff is this common vot.Looks very rustic and rural.

Tennis surface: according to his assessment, in fine, clear hand on the smooth surface is found, so my questions all asking "why can remove wood fiber." As far as tennis experience using Tum Lum, tennis is the surface that are in the hands of this Duy Air Panamera is difficult to strip of wood fiber.

Wood scent: the smell of wood surface felt slightly sour smell, a crack, perhaps because this is my ... hok know and are big questions for this scent, probably due to the hand side stunned the tennis check to see why.

players must hold hands and not being serious head and arm dress

Paste Ends:

FH is Andro Hexer: Floor bounce ball that is, beating up the ball much time listening to the cries odd, to say that have never heard this strange noise.

BH is Nittaku Renanos Bright Soft Floor saw the ball bounce, hit the ball up when he heard cries a little cloudy, like a lot of Bass.

The grip level is the serial number: RB 50 823 = 8 nodes

This afternoon will test their will and are always a Review.

BH: Hexer Power Sponge - Hexer Duro

Post subject: Re: Review Air Panamera
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2010, 11:23 

Air Panamera comments

This afternoon I took the tiller to make new Panamera An Loc bua.Truoc stirring a while to warm, to paste a happy face feeling picky of this table tennis.

Peng Peng, to boot, FH Hexer hear exactly 100% broken English football, to bring a new level last ball hit out some results which all other person to say "Looks like the ball broke right then." I never heard that this bizarre ball, or feeling or worry but not knowing where the ball is going to be shocked.

Shock to all sessions, the feeling is not seen nothing het.Chuyen approved by the double shock receded display table ... .... Can only say one thing is absolutely voi.Cam feeling very good ball, spun the ball very high and very stick, creating a huge arc.

Bright screen through BH Renanos Soft: are results left boot, the ball feels smooth as a foam insert, push all the point fall ball (this will be a little difficult to use Sardius).

Spinning to the left: to stretch the ball, spun and blocked the ball feels like straight into the players were opaque (can nick Saridao tested through customs.)

At War: Duy Hai vs bolobala saridao

The two sides stressed on the ball from the right from dau.Giao Panamera cause vortex core, high friction is very large, making customs feverishly in the vortex phase support bong.Giao heavy ball is very safe, no swirling chaos and control by force from his wrist.

Enemy heavy cutting balls, shock pressure area is very good, very high spin speed horizontal Sardius even a little more than double the area chut.Khi receded, a bow shock is extremely safe, high ridge.

Go cut the ball: very heavy, swirling it easy opponent and adjust the desired angle.

Left with heavy shadows: creating ultra-high capacity, but the ball spun away, not sinking to rise.
Left the ball loose: You always burn area and today I have overcome disadvantages toward zero as desired.

Summary: With the Panamera, who has played with more speed and spin, then this is the choice remains with ly.Chi can tell the moment writing this Review, I still have the feeling and quietly critical thinking the Panamera.

All the comments above are from his actual experience, hope people can use to add comments to jointly explore all the Panamera using Hexer other end and then there is the possibility Renanos What features khac.Thanks

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2010, 15:50 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Thank you for the great and detailed review bolo_bala999, and welcome to our forum!

Some of you review is a little hard to understand though.. I guess you used some sort of translator software to translate to English?

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2010, 16:56 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Gee Haggisv, you must have understood more than me, cos I couldn't make head nor tail of anything but the pics. But the pics tell their own story at least! :lol:

The finish on the blade looks a little "raw" around the handle, but the timber looks nice. Looks to have a thick core. There is a layer of some kind of carbon there right? Straight carbon perhaps? Anyway, interesting. ;)

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2010, 14:07 

haggisv wrote:
Thank you for the great and detailed review bolo_bala999, and welcome to our forum!

Some of you review is a little hard to understand though.. I guess you used some sort of translator software to translate to English?

My English is not good.I used translator software and o post my review for everybody see it

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 12:32 
Super User

Oh dear

I thought it was a joke :lol:

I will have to read again, sry.

And welcome bolobala

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010, 12:22 
Chinese Forum Spy

bolo_bala999 wrote:
AIR Panamera Reviews

APPEARANCE: view from the top down, looking from the inside out, this would give her a bad girl I used most of the text would be hands Bolobala.Cuu circular stamps on my staff is this common vot.Looks very rustic and rural.

Tennis surface: according to his assessment, in fine, clear hand on the smooth surface is found, so my questions all asking "why can remove wood fiber." As far as tennis experience using Tum Lum, tennis is the surface that are in the hands of this Duy Air Panamera is difficult to strip of wood fiber.

Wood scent: the smell of wood surface felt slightly sour smell, a crack, perhaps because this is my ... hok know and are big questions for this scent, probably due to the hand side stunned the tennis check to see why.

players must hold hands and not being serious head and arm dress

Paste Ends:

FH is Andro Hexer: Floor bounce ball that is, beating up the ball much time listening to the cries odd, to say that have never heard this strange noise.

IMAGE 1

BH is Nittaku Renanos Bright Soft Floor saw the ball bounce, hit the ball up when he heard cries a little cloudy, like a lot of Bass.

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3

This afternoon will test their will and are always a Review.

When examining the blade, this bad girl uses amazing text. The circular stamps on the handle is common on this brand. It looks very natural and simple.

Blade surface: according to my assessment, the blade surface is smooth, so the surface of the Air Panamera is resistant to wood fibres stripping/splintering.

Wood scent: the smell of wood surface is slightly sour [geko edit: woods like Hinoki have a sweet smell, whilst I believe ash wood has a sour smell].

Photos below:

FH is Andro Hexer: Simply bouncing the ball on this made an odd noice, I have never heard this strange noise before.

IMAGE 1

BH is Nittaku Renanos Bright Soft Floor and again bouncing the ball on this side made a muffled noise.

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3

This afternoon I will play with it and post a review.

[geko edit: I'll post the review section tomorrow-ish. Off to an interview]