OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:45

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2017, 19:05 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Looks like suspended Sharara-supporting ITTF CEO Judit Farago has been successfully erased from ITTF history. The ITTF has announced her replacement without a mention of her 14 years to service to the ITTF at all. Last we heard she was suing the ITTF a "violation of her employment rights."

Quote:
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has announced two senior staff appointments. Steve Dainton, who has been the Acting CEO for the past two months, has now been appointed as the permanent CEO. Raul Calin, who has been serving as the ITTF Director of Operations will assist Dainton as the ITTF Secretary General.

On the appointments, ITTF President Thomas Weikert stated: “Both Steve and Raul have both been extremely loyal to the ITTF over their many years of service, and have been instrumental to the growth of the ITTF over recent years. The ITTF Executive Committee and I have complete trust in both of them to excel in their new positions and guide the ITTF to a new fruitful era.”

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2017, 03:54 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Update: Former International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) chief executive Judit Farago has revealed that she has settled out of court with the governing body following her acrimonious departure from the organisation.

The Hungarian was suspended by the ITTF in May after what was believed to be a breakdown in relations with the governing body's President Thomas Weikert. No official reason was ever given with Australia's Steve Dainton confirmed as the new ITTF chief executive on Thursday (August 31). Dainton was initially appointed as acting chief executive in July.

The news that he has accepted the job permanently also confirmed Farago's departure although the ITTF did not mention her when making their announcement of the hiring. Farago, who was put on paid leave following her suspension until after the ITTF World Championships in German city Düsseldorf, which concluded on June 5, sought legal advice after her suspension.

After being contacted by insidethegames, she said: "I officially left the ITTF. I sought legal advice and legal representation. The ITTF then offered to settle my claim out of court, which I accepted and [I am] satisfied with the settlement. The terms of the settlement are confidential."

http://www.insidethegames.biz/index.php ... -with-ittf

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2017, 10:30 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
SO much for transparancy!

We could push them about Farago for a reason she left, but I'm sure we'd get something generic.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2017, 11:59 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

We won't get fooled again!

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2017, 14:30 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

I know Dainton, and as far as I know he's good bloke, so lets hope he can do some good as the new CEO.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2017, 14:35 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

haggisv wrote:
I know Dainton, and as far as I know he's good bloke, so lets hope he can do some good as the new CEO.

Ask him to do an OOAK interview. Maybe he'll be a good contact.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2017, 14:51 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

If there is enough interest, I can certainly ask him.