OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 16:06

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 21:08 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZG14U5A0rw
Please watch the video until the end. I will do another video with an opponent in a few days.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 21:50 
Super User

Blade: Barna Original Triumph
FH: Yasaka Rakza PO max.
BH: DMS Störkraft 0.8
popette59 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZG14U5A0rw
Please watch the video until the end. I will do another video with an opponent in a few days.

are these balls the flash or super p?

something is very off...your bat angle is far too closed..under normal circumstances, with all Slick antis, this would cause the ball to land on your side a thousand times...so its super clear that either the bat has a much to big throw in combination with the anti so that you are able to close the bat that way or the incoming Loops have a ridiculously low amount of spin.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 21:52 

ok, let's forget this video then... there is spin in the ball but it's not possible to have balls with the same eneregy than in the real life. A real topspin is a combination of spin, speed, angle and power that you can't obtain with the robot (it's an amicus, by the way).
It was just a try. I'll make a real video in a few days. Thanks for helping !

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 21:54 
Super User

popette59 wrote:
ok, let's forget this video then... there is spin in the ball but it's not possible to have balls with the same eneregy than in the real life. A real topspin is a combination of spin, speed, angle and power that you can't obtain with the robot (it's an amicus, by the way).
It was just a try. I'll make a real video in a few days. Thanks for helping !

i have an amicus at home too...the spin generated by it is more than enough. this will never happen in a thousand years if i Close my bat like that.

which balls?

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 21:57 

many balls... most of them plastic balls, joola super P, joola training, joola zipp and flash, some mix other plastic balls and a few cellulo.

Can you tell me how you put the amicus to have a "normal" topspin ? there it was around 17 in speed, 5 or 6 on spin, low trajectory.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 22:08 
Super User

popette59 wrote:
many balls... most of them plastic balls, joola super P, joola training, joola zipp and flash, some mix other plastic balls and a few cellulo.

Can you tell me how you put the amicus to have a "normal" topspin ? there it was around 17 in speed, 5 or 6 on spin, low trajectory.

thats bound to end in a mess. all These balls act entirely different concerning spin and since you dont know which one is coming at you, its russian roulette / a pure guess, how much you Need to close the bat. ist like someone behind a black curtain making a loop and you havent seen his movement and thus have no idea how much incoming spin to expect.

do the Video with the Opponent with the super p

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 22:30 

I make the video on Tuesday. Thank you

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2017, 05:14 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
popette59 wrote:
I make the video on Tuesday. Thank you

thanks mate :up:

skilless_slapper wrote:
Damn, she was breaking that ass down! :rofl:

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2017, 02:30 
Super User

Blade: SOULSPIN DEFENSE
FH: Spinny stuff
BH: Spongeless reviled stuff
I also have an amicus pro robot, but not any Diabloc sheets yet. However, with mega block and even a decent level of top spin... I end up with a ton of balls stuck against the net from reversal and short blocks. As in they bounce over the net then roll back into it.

Are you gripping the bat super rigidly? Are you able to get 2 or e bounces on the other side of the table after a block?

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2017, 08:07 

With the MB, the ball is higher in block but I'm able to get 2 rebounds and after the ball returns to the net. With the diabolic, the ball is lower but it's hard for me to get two rebounds...

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2017, 00:26 

Well ! Tonight I go to training. I will make you a video with Diabolic, and a video with megablock. Same blade, same rubber in the forehand, only the backhand is changing. Stay tuned !

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2017, 16:58 

@AA here are the videos. I apologize for the very poor quality of the game... I don't know why, I was not able to put two balls on the table... but you can see my mistakes, that was the plan !
With the diabolic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgBVTEzh_8

with the megablock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEu8kc78hk

I finished my training with the megablock. I had to correct my skills because I didn't play with it for three weeks, but after that, I was able to play really better than on the video, with several blocks on the table, until my opponent goes to fault. I was even able to attack, what I was not able until now. I think I will keep the megablock for the competition until december. I keep the diabolic on a racket and will try again later. But I wait for a piece of advice for my poor game with the anti !

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2017, 17:41 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXY1KbLA-o
sry to hijack the thread-you seem to play better here and have a decent b/h flick-do you really need to change style ?

skilless_slapper wrote:
Damn, she was breaking that ass down! :rofl:

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2017, 18:28 

Blade: Nittaku Goriki SD
FH: Donic Baracuda Max
BH: Tibhar Grass D.TecS OX
@popette59
Sorry, but i don't understand why you change your table tennis style...
In the 2015 clips your "old BH" wasn't bad... need to improve, but really not so bad for justify a full frictionless rubber.
But now, if your attitude is play with an antitop, if i'm in your shoes, i would try to play with a classic anti like ANTIPOWER YASAKA or SUPER ANTI BTY, just for don't lose totally the BH..

The Ultimate Light Saber
Blade Nittaku Goriki SuperDrive FH Donic Baracuda Max BH Tibhar Grass D.TecS OX + Toni Hold Dumpening Sponge 0.5 mm
Blade Nittaku Goriki SuperDrive FH Donic Baracuda Max BH der-Materialspezialist Megablock 1.5mm
Blade Nittaku Goriki FH Donic Baracuda Max BH Tibhar Grass D.TecS OX + Toni Hold Dumpening Sponge 0.5 mm
Blade Nittaku Violoncello FH Donic Baracuda Max BH Der-Materialspezialist Elimination Extralong OX
Blade Nittaku Violoncello FH Donic Baracuda Max BH der-Materialspezialist Megablock 2.0mm

Last edited by Ragnolo on 20 Sep 2017, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2017, 19:29 

Blade: VKM off
FH: T05 1,9
BH: Diabolic 1,6
Hi everyone,

After playing with diabolic for one and half week (6 times), I am both happy and disappointed.

Happy because during the first trainings reverse was great and diabolic was very dangerous.
But disappointed because after only 6 trainings the rubber already changed a lot and is more grippy. It has now less reverse and is not intrinsically dangerous anymore.

Is it a production issue? I use dms cleaning product regularly. At first it was effective but now it does not change much.

AA is diabolic like chinese rubber, do they need an adaptation period? How often do you change rubber usually?
Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next