OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:51

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2019, 11:06 
Bytes worse than his Bark

Blade: OldNittaku Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05 Hard
BH: Yasaka Shining Dragon max
Hi, name's Django Diamant. Trouble maker, but not by choice. Fighter with the magical touch even if I do say so myself. Terminator, yeah, but never the aggressor. Not another desperado out riding fences. Known a few gangsters and prize fighters, and I'm one if the money is right.

Enough about me and my plans for world domination. I thought that I had hit the jackpot when I got the gig playing at the saloon. First gig, halfway through a set,there is an explosion and pretty soon the place is going up in an inferno. I duck out through the back with my trusty axe and pick up my pistol on the way through. I'm milling around in the back alley with the rest of the hired help when this monster gorilla of a man makes with the Kung Fu moves. Not being one to change my spots, I KO him with a killer throw of my boomerang - you know how it is, what goes around comes around. Yer can have that nugget for free.

TBC

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2019, 14:39 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
You are Number 1.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2019, 15:26 

... and do you claim your 5 shekels?

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2019, 11:07 

2nd installment ...

Just another hardcore undertaker of rebellion, here until I hit the wall or become another burn out victim of invictus games.

Talkin' about a revolution? On reflection, the scandal is the control the two faces (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde?) wield like excalibur, saying different things to different people. To one they are the protector yet to many they are the predator if not the destroyer.

Yeah, we did a number at the power station, on the power pipes to the city. BAD kamikaze run to break in and breakout again in the ensuing firestorm with the use of tenacious violence to outkill each other within the killing defender. Staying ahead of the shockwave using LSD as the transformer.

And then there is the nightmare of the new. Under eldritch starlight, the wizard with his spells diabolic summoning some hellcat beast from the nether worlds. Or some phantom terror left over from the waking reality - a different spin parasite in the spider's web that we all weave?

Is this the latest blockbuster, or just another tomahawk, splitting wood in some Lovecraftian homage?

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019, 10:48 

3rd installment ...

The firestarter preaching of hellfire and brimstone to all those hipsters out there, wanting to dominate all with his secret flow will soon come to a super stop. It's easy peasy to see that he hass avocado's number in mind as he sets off on his argosy. Oh god, what's his use as a castler in the chess board of shades of grey?

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019, 11:40 

4th installment ...

So anyway I goes along to a death metal concert with some of my mates and we get wasted.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019, 16:58 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Smoke some Grass anywhere in there? Story seemed to go down the Gergely or am I just a bit rasantfull :lol:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2019, 07:31 

Just another gay blade having a rubbery time with the balls to dwell with self control, putting another spin on the news on the net of the unstable.

PostPosted: 03 May 2019, 11:49 

It was a classic case of an upgrade of our impulse rifles to use fresh plasma that failed.

PostPosted: 24 May 2019, 12:07 

Next installment ...

I only have about a minute for this. There is a storm bearing down - high wind, thunder and torrential rain, the usual weather around here. I'd tie my kangaroo down, sport, and look out for those eclectic cobra-like lightning strikes with my eagle eye. Who am I fooling, just another bull-artist sitting here in front of my screen?

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2019, 11:45 

Going Up! Up! Up! Up!, soaring into the air in the updraft from the afternoon sirocco that just blew in. In a classique zeppelin, no less. Frame made from raw alumina to save weight. The crown prince and his tigers surrounded by defenders to keep the assassins at bay, entertaining the pan-American diplomatic party on the rise.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2019, 11:50 

As you do, I was going for a walk with my canine. Or should I say it was taking me for a walk?. Anyways, we happened on a broken down car with the guy lying on the ground underneath looking up at its guts. "Hey, can you pass me that shifter, the hexer one!" he asked of his companion. "Sure, honey" was the response. On impulse, I asked her what the problem was. "I only wanted an upgrade so that it would go like a rocket" she replied. "Now it's all chaos, a nightmare, no good" she continued. I thanked her and continued on my classic way at speed.

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2019, 11:39 

Here I was a WWII conqueror of the SS being relegated to just another warrior in someone else's life. Oh well. Another red mark for me. So I decided to go out weather driving in my Hikari SR7, just the thing. Really hoping not to see another twister vectoring down on me in a different type of attack. Sweaty palms, need more rosin. Passing the real gung ho types on their choppers, trying their teeth. New spirit of the age.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2019, 11:56 

It was his debut tennis tournament. Playing the super champ first up was going to be a real challenge. He would have to use all his fight power to just survive, let alone get one up on him. The game goes to deuce. The first serve comes down and yes it is an ace, for advantage.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2019, 11:41 

I wasn't going to wait for an hour again in order to start feeling the two or three star excellence of that perfect puissance, that all star power feeling! No! I could get it much easier than that through my training in lucid dreaming, power dreaming just by lying (straight) in my bed. No need for me to put any sort of mega spin on my energy variation. Put that down to my own version of monsters from the id.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next