OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:00

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2019, 12:49 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
iskandar taib wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
I put the information out there. Everyone is free to accept it or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Oh sure. Putting information up is fine. But you don't have the right to not have it criticized or challenged.

As for hating/not hating the ITTF - well, you don't exactly keep it secret.

mynamenotbob wrote:
Do I need to do everyone's work here? Page 48.

https://cdn.vpn7.net/eu/2019/04/AGM_BoD ... N_2019.pdf

Broken link. And if it were an official ITTF document, why would it be on "vpn7.net"?

Iskandar

Criticize and challenge all you want. You have no better explanation. Doesn't matter to me what you think about it.

Yeah. Sure. I went to all the trouble to create a fake 97-page ITTF document to trick some guy on a table tennis forum. :headbang: :headbang:

You need help.

(The link DOES work and that's where the ITTF stored the document, genius.)

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2019, 16:04 
Joo Too
Joo Too

Blade: BTY Joo Se Hyuk ST
FH: DHS Hurricane 3-50 soft R
BH: TSP P1-R 1,5 B
iskandar taib wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
Do I need to do everyone's work here? Page 48.

https://cdn.vpn7.net/eu/2019/04/AGM_BoD ... N_2019.pdf

Broken link. And if it were an official ITTF document, why would it be on "vpn7.net"?

Iskandar

The link does work for me. It's a link of the AGM & BoD meeting documents of 2019 in Budapest. Page 48 clearly states what MNNB is asserting.

Attachments:
Page 48.pdf [211.38 KiB]
Downloaded 128 times

My blog on being a LP defender beyond 2000 USATT and the pips discrimination that comes along with that

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2019, 16:17 
Joo Too
Joo Too

I hope both of you calm down, because both of you are really valuable and complementary members of this community. There's nothing wrong with being critical about posted information, as there's nothing wrong with making a conjecture and being convinced it is the truth in view of the already available evidence. I for one wouldn't be surprised the ITTF did threaten the Doc to remove all his approved rubbers from the LARC, if he doesn't remove his Super Block. For me that's disturbing the market and loss of income for no apparent reason and should be taken to court.

My blog on being a LP defender beyond 2000 USATT and the pips discrimination that comes along with that

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2019, 18:13 
Super User

Blade: Hugo Calderano OFF+
FH: Hexer Powergrip 2.1
BH: Hexer Powergrip 2.1
In the world TT I see many many illegal things at the amateur/elite amateur levels. From illegal rubbers to cheating in some cheeky way, so I could possibly see the ITTF wanting to remove some of that noise from this perspective, albeit in a seemingly heavy handed manner. However, without knowing exactly what is happening with a statement from either party, it's hard to say what the case actually is. It could be a range of speculative reasons such as manufacture, sales, supply just to name a few. The timing could also be a coincidence and to me I can see either scenario as plausible as the other.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2019, 19:50 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Dr Neubauer is the most successful long pips manufacturer ever. They have successfully launched dozens of LP rubbers. If anyone has the frictionless rubber experience, factory connections and expertise to get a new LP on the market on schedule in this business, it's them. So I highly doubt it's some type of production problem.

And they wouldn't completely disappear the product if it was just some type of delay after incurring significant development costs.

This has all the signs of an ITTF shakedown. I doubt either party will officially admit anything, but I'm pretty sure "a little birdie" will give me the details sooner or later.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 07:51 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
mynamenotbob wrote:
Dr Neubauer is the most successful long pips manufacturer ever. They have successfully launched dozens of LP rubbers. If anyone has the frictionless rubber experience, factory connections and expertise to get a new LP on the market on schedule in this business, it's them. So I highly doubt it's some type of production problem.

And they wouldn't completely disappear the product if it was just some type of delay after incurring significant development costs.

This has all the signs of an ITTF shakedown. I doubt either party will officially admit anything, but I'm pretty sure "a little birdie" will give me the details sooner or later.

https://tt-maximum.com/en/shop/rubbers/ ... escription

https://tt-maximum.com/en/shop/users/viewCart

Apparently, you can get SB from their website but It does not mention SB extreme specifically

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 17:58 
Super User

Blade: Joola Xylo 7
FH: Battle 2 National 38
BH: Trick Anti
charmander defender wrote:

Apparently, you can get SB from their website but It does not mention SB extreme specifically

Part of the description from the first link:
tt-maximum wrote:
In 2019, the company released a new version of Super Block Extreme (of course, without ITTF approved). However, just a month after the start of sales ITTF demanded from the firm to remove the overlay from the sale - which we are very sorry about. Currently, all the linings that we have had, sold, and new deliveries from the firm are not expected, due to the requirement of ITTF. And we keep this card visible with the following purpose: to inform fans of this type of overlays about possible receipts. Now we are on the lookout, and perhaps in the future we will be able to offer some replacement from another manufacturer. Follow the new site, and look from time to time here in this product card - the current state of affairs with glasshairs will be displayed here.

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 18:32 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

v100ev wrote:

tt-maximum wrote:
In 2019, the company released a new version of Super Block Extreme (of course, without ITTF approved). However, just a month after the start of sales ITTF demanded from the firm to remove the overlay from the sale - which we are very sorry about. Currently, all the linings that we have had, sold, and new deliveries from the firm are not expected, due to the requirement of ITTF. And we keep this card visible with the following purpose: to inform fans of this type of overlays about possible receipts. Now we are on the lookout, and perhaps in the future we will be able to offer some replacement from another manufacturer. Follow the new site, and look from time to time here in this product card - the current state of affairs with glasshairs will be displayed here.

Well there we go. Mystery solved and as expected the robo**** ITTF is unfairly targeting long pips companies (and recreational LP players), as usual. Great detective work everyone!

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 18:41 
Super User

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Armstrong SH-I 1.8
BH: S&T Hellfire X OX
'Demanded' under what rule? Dr N never pretended that it was ITTF approved, in fact their description of the rubber explicitly stated that it was not.

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 19:25 
Joo Too
Joo Too

v100ev wrote:

tt-maximum wrote:

What do they mean with "overlay"?

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 19:26 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Dusty054 wrote:
'Demanded' under what rule? Dr N never pretended that it was ITTF approved, in fact their description of the rubber explicitly stated that it was not.

The ITTF has the power to revoke the approval of a company's entire line of table tennis rubbers at their discretion as a punitive measure, thus making the company's products illegal in competition.

Why did they do it? ITTF Prez Weikert's mentor and advisor Ebby Schoeler is Dr Neubauer's sworn enemy and the architect behind the frictionless ban of 2008 and the aspect ratio change of 1998. They don't want the "Neubauer style" game coming back in any shape or form.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 19:29 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Lorre wrote:

I'm sure it just means rubbers. These translation programs come up with some doozies, like "glasshairs." lol

Confirmed. накладку = rubber.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 19:52 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

mynamenotbob wrote:
Lorre wrote:

I'm sure it just means rubbers. These translation programs come up with some doozies, like "glasshairs." lol

"overlay" as translated by the Google should be read as "racket covering"
Again, ITTF has nothing to do with this scandalous fact.

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 20:22 

Blade: DONIC Defplay Senso V3
FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft 1.8mm
BH: TSP SpinpipsChop II 1.4mm
Thank you @mynamenotbob for making this public.

:swear: :swear: ITTF :swear: :swear: :swear:

@work setup: blade: Yinhe 980 | FH: Yinhe Mercury2 2.1mm | BH: Yinhe Neptune 0.7mm
to-be-used setup: blade: DONIC DefPlay Senso 3 | FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 soft 1.8mm | BH: TSP SpinPips Chop 2 1.4mm

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 23:13 
Joo Too
Joo Too

igorponger wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
Lorre wrote:

"overlay" as translated by the Google should be read as "racket covering"
Again, ITTF has nothing to do with this scandalous fact.

Thx, MNNB. :up:

So TT-maximum is lying, Igor?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next