OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:19

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2019, 18:17 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

mac33 wrote:
Keme - I have done the straight ruler experiment numerous times and there's absolutely no curvature visible.

An explanation to this is needed.

Explanation. You need micrometer eyes, or aren't looking hard enough.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29637&start=405#p355020

Iskandar

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2019, 19:17 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
Keme - I have done the straight ruler experiment numerous times and there's absolutely no curvature visible.

On that "Yodelcurve" image Iskandar posted above?

In that case, I think we may need a third party to confirm or reject my observation of the curving horizon.

I do suspect that a visit to the optician is required for one of us. (Oh, well, I almost forgot. I have one scheduled ... )
iskandar taib wrote:
Explanation. You need micrometer eyes ...
No you don't. Did you try?

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2019, 21:51 
Super User

Keme you seem genuine about finding the truth which is unfortunately not the norm when discussing this issue.

Water or liquid cannot support itself so li is always dead horizontal on the surface.

The idea that the earth is too big to see any curvature is just laughable. Google the total curvature and its 6300 kilometres The same as the radius if it were a ball.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2019, 01:50 
Super User

Blade: Butterfly Matsushita Pro
FH: Rakza Z
BH: Dawei 388D-1
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -fake-news

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2019, 01:53 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

mac33 wrote:
Keme you seem genuine about finding the truth which is unfortunately not the norm when discussing this issue.

Water or liquid cannot support itself so li is always dead horizontal on the surface.

The idea that the earth is too big to see any curvature is just laughable. Google the total curvature and its 6300 kilometres The same as the radius if it were a ball.

This has been debunked so many times it's laughable. "Dead horizontal" simply means the surface of a huge sphere. "Down" simply means towards the center of the sphere. To paraphrase others - just because you can't get your head around it doesn't mean it's not true. The curve is visible - it's just that you choose not to see. Don't believe everything you watch on YouTube - most of the Flat Earth gurus on YouTube are probably faking it - they've long been convinced the Earth is a sphere since they've been soundly debunked so many times, but keep making YouTube videos for the money. So many gullible newbies around.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2019, 02:18 
Super User

Now you're saying the curvature is visible,I'm confused?

In one of your previous posts you basically said tbe curvature is too small to detect with your own eyes.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2019, 05:50 

Blade: stiga ebenholz nct VII
Busted iskandar.You are one of them.one of their secret agents.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2019, 21:03 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

mac33 wrote:
An explanation to this is needed.

Ahh don't tell me,someone is going to pull their get out of jail / mirage card out their pocket again,lol.
No need, as you already flashed it :P

Consider also this

... and this ...

... and don't say you didn't ask for it :-)

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2019, 23:21 
Super User

Have you taken that straight edge down to the beach yet and found there is in fact no curvature or drop off visible?

Can you imagine - there's a claimed 6300 kilometres of curvature and we cannot detect so much as a hundred metres of curve. Oh wait,we can't even find 10 metres of curvature. Actually we cannot even detect a single metre of curvature.

We just have to take their word for it

Formal science over natural science for you guys then?

Natural science being we never observe any curvature and the dynamics of water being it cannot support itself therefore it must always lie perfectly horizontal. The formal science is their complex mathematical equation to explain how their heliocentric model works.

Ball earthers rarely if ever leave the comfort and security of their homes these days without their two 'get out of jail free cards'.

The mirage theory card and the gravity theory card. It gets them out of a pickle each time they are confronted with the truth.

Unsurprisingly Keme used one of his cards today in order to stop himself from seeing further down the rabbit hole.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2019, 15:29 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Was watching version of this song on YouTube and came across this really cool one.

You want visible curvature? We got visible curvature. In spades. Of course, now we'll see Mac try to come up with a couple dozen reasons why this video is supposedly "CGI". :lol: Beginning, I suppose, with the piano in space... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2019, 15:56 
Super User

A quick search of space is fake will reveal they are wearing harnesses etc. Lots of it is filmed underwater to give the impression of being in space. Nothing verifiable in the vid you posted - zero.

And this vid......all verifiable. Line from the song.....all I see is this flat water.

Nice song by Amber Plaster. Google her, she sings many songs exposing the truth and has a YouTube channel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kl3kA60gDA8

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2019, 17:36 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah, as expected.. the old, tired, discredited "it's all wires and CGI". There's dozens and dozens of really excruciating videos that claim this, going frame by frame, and it's all laughable. Here's Chris Hadfield explaining how the video was made, shot by shot. Of course, Mac will claim he's an "actor" and I'm a "paid NASA shill". :lol: What else CAN he say?? If he doesn't say that, he'd have to admit.. horrors.. the Earth is a sphere. Yeah, NASA sent me a bunch of Viscaria blades and Tenergy rubbers to pay me for posting this... :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2019, 17:45 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

mac33 wrote:
Now you're saying the curvature is visible,I'm confused?

In one of your previous posts you basically said tbe curvature is too small to detect with your own eyes.

Attachment:
Yodelcurve1.jpg
Yodelcurve1.jpg [ 90.74 KiB | Viewed 837 times ]

Yodel do de de do... everyone sees it but you.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2019, 17:56 
Super User

The pic is taken through a curved lens.

If you're lucky enough to live in a area where there's a long bridge - go and look for yourself and you will see no curvature.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2019, 10:33 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So you claim. I'll bet you've never done it yourself.. take some photos and prove it. The guy who took this photograph (and many more like it, and posted tons of videos about it) HAS done it himself, and the result speaks for itself. You can, likewise (but I suspect if you did go to Lake Ponchartrain and see the same thing you'd just invent some other excuse to deny what it means).

Mac, you can do better than that. You could, at least, try to invent some new optical law like the "big name flerfs" on YouTube have, such as "angle of attack" or "flerfpective". But there's no need to jump through hoops, really. The Earth is a sphere, simple explanation. You claim there's no proof of curvature, here's proof of curvature, plain for all to see. This is the same reason boats disappear hull first over the horizon.

Doo de doo de doo de doo de doo....

Iskandar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 64  Next