OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 20:53

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: NİTTAKU BEST ANTİ
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2020, 03:38 

Blade: DER-MAT DELUXE CARBON
FH: VICTAS 103 1.8
BH: Barna orijinal super glan
I just started playing Nittaku best anti. These are my first images. Before that, I was playing with Dr. Neubauer Aggressor 1.3. My wooden nittaku barwell fleet. My fh butterfly dignics 05. You can watch Dr neubauer videos from my You tube channel and waiting for your anti suggestions for me ... Nittaku best anti 1.3 that I shared here is suitable for me. How did you find the test videos. I would appreciate if you subscribe to my channel. Thanks
Nittaku best anti 1.3
https://youtu.be/IzJJ2_l__bA

https://youtu.be/IXbf2Swc8ig

My You tube canel
https://www.youtube.com/user/avmesut1

Post subject: Re: NİTTAKU BEST ANTİ
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2020, 04:24 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
avmesut wrote:
I just started playing Nittaku best anti. These are my first images. Before that, I was playing with Dr. Neubauer Aggressor 1.3. My wooden nittaku barwell fleet. My fh butterfly dignics 05. You can watch Dr neubauer videos from my You tube channel and waiting for your anti suggestions for me ... Nittaku best anti 1.3 that I shared here is suitable for me. How did you find the test videos. I would appreciate if you subscribe to my channel. Thanks
Nittaku best anti 1.3
https://youtu.be/IzJJ2_l__bA

https://youtu.be/IXbf2Swc8ig

My You tube canel
https://www.youtube.com/user/avmesut1

Hi, Mesut!

Great to have you on this forum :), welcome !! . At one point I tested Aggressor 1.3 I did watch many of your videos.I must say your style is very impressive .

I wonder why you have decided to change your bh rubber .

kind regards

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2020, 07:19 
Super User

Great hitting with NBA on the BH. Very similar strokes to hitting/blocking/chopping with LP. Why the change? Great videos. Thanks for sharing. :up:

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2020, 17:05 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Welcome here Mesut! I am glad you joined us.

I am also curious why you changed. And also, what do you want from your anti? Like I said to you before I think Nittaku seem to be good for you since you can play it almost as good as Aggressor right from the start with only a few session. But you may have even more potential with your BH than this. So, do you want to be able to attack more? To be safe and setup for your FH? Or to play more disruptive and hope for the opponent to misread the spin so you can attack?

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2020, 21:55 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
Great vid.
my friend uses 1,3 nba on a fast blade-hits on b/h like you.1.3 is defo great for hitting.
i use the thick nba and chop a lot.i can also block power loops off the bounce.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2020, 02:14 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Nice video. I like your system with the anti. I also wonder why you changed.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2020, 03:55 

long and short pimples everyone is playing in Turkey. Now the opponents are used to it. I want to keep the ball on the table a lot. I want rallies that look good. I want easy opening, spinning and cutting. of course I want to break the opponent's game ... But I want a finishing game with Fh. I want to know the nearest tire of Nittaku best anti tire. I want to do Anti rubber spin block and cutting ... I care about your opinions. Don't forget to subscribe to my You tube channel. Thank.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2020, 18:11 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

So you are looking to try an anti that is similar to Nittaku. Do you want more grip? Or less grip? Do you want a faster or slower anti? Less grip will cause more problems for both you and your opponent, but comming from the very difficult Aggressor you should be able to handle something more difficult than Nittaku.

Unfortunately I have not played classic antis very much. I have tried Yasaka Anti Power (easy, nice, only available in 2.0 mm, a little heavy) and Juic Neo Anti (very nice and very soft, you need to be very active to cause problems for opponent).

I do not think your game would benefit from a frictionless anti, like the ones I use. But there are some antis that are in between, less friction than classic antis but still enough grip for an active play.

Dr Neubauer Gorilla is a superdifficult anti that our hero Sriram Sushmit uses. It is fast and creates really nasty flight curves. But with a slow ABS-sponge you can probably use it more like a classic anti. I really like this but it is diffucult.

Dr Neubauer Grizzly is lite Gorilla but more controlled. I have never tried it. But looking at how it is described, this may be perfect for you: https://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat ... g=&prod=52

Dr Neubauer Django may be just what you are looking for. There are a few videos of peoole using that anti somewhere on youtbe. Here you can read about it on Neubauers site: https://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat ... =&prod=107

Der Materialspezialist Master anti seem to be a slow and controlled anti with some grip but perhaps less than Nittaku. I think this is slower, at least it has a dampening sponge (the thicker the sponge, the slower it is). I have never tried this: https://www.der-materialspezialist.com/ ... I::61.html

DMS also have their Anti Speed, but that one may be a little too fast for you. It looks like it is more for attacking game.

Barna Original Anti may also be an option: https://www.barnaoriginal.com/Rubbers/A ... anguage=en
I guess it is similar to your Nittaku.

Then there are lots of other antis like the new super slow ones with some grip (like Super Stop, Gigant, Mantlet etc). They will not help your style I think.

I think you should try a version of Grizzly, but it may have too little grip for you. But at least you get a rubber that not many uses :).

You could also mail Carsten Neubauer and describe your situation, he is super nice and very helpful.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2020, 20:18 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
I have tried most of the traditional antis and best anti is the best .1.3 is for hitting.best played on a fast blade.
a very good county player used 1.3 on a butterfly defence hard blade.he was a b/h hitter and won lots of competitions.
i would stick with that for the moment.by all means try other rubbers but i think if you want to hit thats the best anti for you.
i will be trying the 1.3 again but i like the thick anti for chopping

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 02:04 
Super User

Blade: OSP Ultimate
FH: DrN Dominance Spin Hard
BH: DrN Troublemaker 0.5
@Def-attack: I have played all Dr. Neubauer antis and to me both Gorilla and Grizzly are frictionless antis and are not very good for hitting or chopping as shown in the videos above. I haven't tried the Best Anti but I have tested the Yasaka Anti Power and it is very different than Grizzly or Gorilla. The Grizzly (tested with ABS 1.2mm sponge) is actually very slick and generated great reversal (with the old celluloid balls) and it was great for attacking underspin but overall too fast for me (tested on an OFF- Carbon blade). I also don't think the Gorilla (tested on 1.8mm ABS sponge on ALL 5-ply blade) is particularly good for a hitting game. It is nice for attacking underspin but it doesn't have enough grip to consistently attack low spin or no spin balls. I think the Gorilla shines in blocking the ball deep and fast and also with aggressive pushes against underspin, see Sushmit's game. That leaves us with the Django anti of all Dr. N rubbers for a hitting game. It's in the middle between frictionless and classic antis but relatively fast and not easy to control. The Django sponge does not dampen so the thicker the sponge the faster the rubber.
To me it also seems that Mesut should stick with a classic anti and the game with the Nittaku Best Anti looks pretty good. The Yasaka anti might be a little bit faster and the BTY Super Anti a little slower.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 03:39 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Matt Pimple wrote:
@Def-attack: I have played all Dr. Neubauer antis and to me both Gorilla and Grizzly are frictionless antis and are not very good for hitting or chopping as shown in the videos above. I haven't tried the Best Anti but I have tested the Yasaka Anti Power and it is very different than Grizzly or Gorilla. The Grizzly (tested with ABS 1.2mm sponge) is actually very slick and generated great reversal (with the old celluloid balls) and it was great for attacking underspin but overall too fast for me (tested on an OFF- Carbon blade). I also don't think the Gorilla (tested on 1.8mm ABS sponge on ALL 5-ply blade) is particularly good for a hitting game. It is nice for attacking underspin but it doesn't have enough grip to consistently attack low spin or no spin balls. I think the Gorilla shines in blocking the ball deep and fast and also with aggressive pushes against underspin, see Sushmit's game. That leaves us with the Django anti of all Dr. N rubbers for a hitting game. It's in the middle between frictionless and classic antis but relatively fast and not easy to control. The Django sponge does not dampen so the thicker the sponge the faster the rubber.
To me it also seems that Mesut should stick with a classic anti and the game with the Nittaku Best Anti looks pretty good. The Yasaka anti might be a little bit faster and the BTY Super Anti a little slower.
Thanks! Great info. I have not heard of anyone trying Grizzly before :). I have used Gorilla on many different sponges (including the superslow red from Vortex) and it is possible to attack a little against little top spin, so I figured Grizzly would be more grippy with that description, but it sounds like it has as low friction as Gorilla?

Do you know anyone who has tried DMS Master Anti?

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 05:00 
Super User

Def-attack wrote:
I figured Grizzly would be more grippy with that description, but it sounds like it has as low friction as Gorilla?

Grizzly is pretty slick and somewhere in the middle between Gorilla and ABS in terms of the length of pimples and also the speed but it is still a pretty fast and difficult to control anti; I think it needs to be played on an ALL blade (at least for somebody with my talent). I never played it with a thicker ABS sponge though, only the ABS 1.2mm as I mentioned above.
Def-attack wrote:
Do you know anyone who has tried DMS Master Anti?

I'm afraid I do not but there is a thread over in the Noppentest forum:
http://www.noppen-test.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29206&hilit=master+anti

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 08:10 

I get very interesting and useful information. Actually, NBA and DJANGO I think it was the finals ... I need NBA and Django videos like my video ... Who has it. Anybody tried these two tires in detail? I'm waiting. thank

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 08:22 
Super User

avmesut wrote:
I need NBA and Django videos like my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRBBO_hbdA

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 08:29 
Iron Pips