OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:06

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2020, 09:25 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Hubeer wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
ITTF jumped all over Dr. Neubauer when they tried to sell a non-ITTF approved rubber. But in China, it's totally OK. Unfair double standard.

I doubt very much this is true. Even true, as I said he could have easily bypassed it by starting another company.

I also doubt if it was ok in China, if this whole thing is true to start with, as I am still waiting to see a proof (link etc) where it says ITTF connected manufacturers are not allowed to make non-ITTF rubbers

There's a thread on here where it was confirmed. The rubber was Super Block Extreme.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2020, 11:25 

Blade: Grubba
FH: Tenergy
BH: Desto
mynamenotbob wrote:
Hubeer wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
ITTF jumped all over Dr. Neubauer when they tried to sell a non-ITTF approved rubber. But in China, it's totally OK. Unfair double standard.

I doubt very much this is true. Even true, as I said he could have easily bypassed it by starting another company.

I also doubt if it was ok in China, if this whole thing is true to start with, as I am still waiting to see a proof (link etc) where it says ITTF connected manufacturers are not allowed to make non-ITTF rubbers

There's a thread on here where it was confirmed. The rubber was Super Block Extreme.

Thanks for the info. But it confirms NOTHING to me. It simply confirms that Karsten Neubauer said ITTF told him so. But I still would like to see where it says in some ITTF manual that it is not allowed.

It is possible that ITTF was strong arming Dr.Neubauer (if true) but that is neither official nor legal unless it is in ITTF rules or bylaws etc.

I have lot of additional comments about relationship between ITTF's XYZ and Dr.Neubauer but will hold off on making further comments till June 2021.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 05:37 
Manufacturer: Dr Neubauer

Hi Guys,
It is interesting to follow your discussion about the matter of long pimple rubbers without ITTF homologation.
For your information, we have nearly 2000pcs of 'Dr.Neubauer Super Block Extreme' in stock that I would love to sell, but unfortunately I can't.
While we strongly disagree with this situation, we have to accept it.

On the other hand, what we don't accept is that many Chinese rubbers are available for sale with reduced friction on the surface, carrying the ITTF logo on it, pretending to be legal.
We find this highly unfair, but unlike most other places in the world it seems that the ban of frictionless pimple surfaces is difficult to enforce in China.

Best,

Carsten

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 11:32 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
Carsten Neubauer wrote:
We find this highly unfair, but unlike most other places in the world it seems that the ban of frictionless pimple surfaces is difficult to enforce in China.

THAT is the reason why you can purchase SuperBlock Extreme in some Asian websites . :) :) :)

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 11:44 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

@ Carsten Neubauer

HOLY COW !!.
The Chinese Sacred Cow is known to give sweet milk a lot for ITTF financial nutrition.
And DHS manufactory is the best milk giver of superior generosity. Sacred Cow is an untouchable animal, you know.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 16:01 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

igorponger wrote:
CHINA KEEPS MARKETING JUNK RUBBERS. ITTF SITS DORMANT.
A set of Marketing Regulations should be mandatory for all manufacturers, including CHINA.
Chinese DHS mnfc takes a solid profit from the unduly grace by ITTF, the world sport goverment who seems unwilling to have proper control over the many low-quality rubber products on market worldwide.

IDENTIFICATION OF THE SPONGE LAYER OF SANDWICH RUBBER. (Draft provision to T4 document).

Не все ладно в теннисном королевстве. И если сказать честно и прямо — там царит большой бардак. Когда соперники выходят к столу они пред'являют свою игровую ракету для осмотра
в руки соперника. Это полезная процедура, поскольку от реального качества и состояния резины напрямую зависит результат спортивного матча.
Однако, по факту, взяв в руки ракету соперника мы имеем в руках типа свинья в мешке pig in the poke. То есть, ты никак не можешь понять и оценить реальные игровые качества ракеты которую соперник намерен использовать для игры. Сверху мы видим обычный стандартный топшит, а под ним может скрыватца какая угодно губка, какая угодно дрянь. Такая нетерпимая ситуация сложилась в результате китайской коммерческой анархии, и с этой анархией надо кончать раз и навсегда.

Мы с японскими товарищами придумали хорошую административную меру, чтобы купировать китайский коммерчесий беспредел. И мы будем продвигать эту идею на официальном уровне ИТТФ.
Вкратце говоря, мы предлагаем на всех губках которые приклеены в составе сэндвича ставить ОСОБЫЙ фабричный штамп (идентификатор), который удостоверяет что эта та самая губка которая прошла через Сертификацию ИТТФ. Дизайн и содержание штампа сейчас у меня в разработке, и он будет утвержден без долгих проволочек, я надеюсь.
In short, we propound a plan that a SPECIAL factory stamp (identifier) is printed on all sponges that are glued as part of the sandwich rubber, which certifies that this is the same sponge that has passed through the ITTF Certification procedures. The image and composition of the stamp is currently under development, and it should be approved without much delay, I hope.

Image © Exclusive ownership by author

Last edited by igorponger on 18 Dec 2020, 21:31, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 17:57 

Hi,

Yes, some Asian distributors ordered a bigger quantity in the summer 2019 when SUPER BLOCK EXTREME was launched, before we were locked down with that rubber, so they are still feeding on that stock.

As to DHS, I don't see any wrongdoing on their side as far as frictionless long pimples are concerned.

BR

Carsten

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 21:23 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

igorponger wrote:
igorponger wrote:
CHINA KEEPS MARKETING JUNK RUBBERS. ITTF SITS DORMANT.
A set of Marketing Regulations should be mandatory for all manufacturers, including CHINA.
Chinese DHS mnfc takes a solid profit from the unduly grace by ITTF, the world sport goverment who seems unwilling to have proper control over the many low-quality rubber products on market worldwide.

IDENTIFICATION OF THE SPONGE LAYER OF SANDWICH RUBBER. (Draft provision to T4 document).

Не все ладно в теннисном королевстве. И если сказать честно и прямо — там царит большой бардак. Когда соперники выходят к столу они пред'являют свою игровую ракету для осмотра
в руки соперника. Это полезная процедура, поскольку от реального качества и состояния резины напрямую зависит результат спортивного матча.
Однако, по факту, взяв в руки ракету соперника мы имеем в руках типа свинья в мешке pig in the poke. То есть, ты никак не можешь понять и оценить реальные игровые качества ракеты которую соперник намерен использовать для игры. Сверху мы видим обычный стандартный топшит, а под ним может скрыватца какая угодно губка, какая угодно дрянь. Такая нетерпимая ситуация сложилась в результате китайской коммерческой анархии, и с этой анархией надо кончать раз и навсегда.

Мы с японскими товарищами придумали хорошую административную меру, чтобы купировать китайский коммерчесий беспредел. И мы будем продвигать эту идею на официальном уровне ИТТФ.
Вкратце говоря, мы предлагаем на всех губках которые приклеены в составе сэндвича ставить ОСОБЫЙ фабричный штамп (идентификатор), который удостоверяет что эта та самая губка которая прошла через Сертификацию ИТТФ. Дизайн и содержание штампа сейчас у меня в разработке, и он будет утвержден без долгих проволочек, я надеюсь.
In short, we propound a plan that a SPECIAL factory stamp (identifier) should be printed on all sponges that are glued as part of the sandwich rubber, which certifies that this is the same sponge that has passed through the ITTF Certification procedures. The image and composition of the stamp is currently under development, and it should be approved without much delay, I hope.

Image © Exclusive ownership by author

Last edited by igorponger on 19 Dec 2020, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2020, 00:48 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
Carsten Neubauer wrote:
Hi,

Yes, some Asian distributors ordered a bigger quantity in the summer 2019 when SUPER BLOCK EXTREME was launched, before we were locked down with that rubber, so they are still feeding on that stock.
Carsten

Thank you for the explanation!! may I ask what you are going to do with the remaining SUPER BLOCK rubbers ?

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2020, 05:28 

For the time being, we shall keep them in stock

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2021, 03:54 

ficoteca6y wrote:
It will only get much worse for Weikert after December

How ? Care to explain ?

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2021, 06:33 

Nobody talking about this?
https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles ... e-weikhert

Lots of fun going on at the ITTF. People declaring others dismissed, suing each other and more. :punch:

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2021, 09:52 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Iguana wrote:
Nobody talking about this?
https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles ... e-weikhert

Lots of fun going on at the ITTF. People declaring others dismissed, suing each other and more. :punch:

Wow, a fascinating read... but what a mess!!!

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2021, 01:11 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
This is crazy. It feels like there are always issues both in USATT here in the U.S. and within ITTF. IF these organizations could get their acts together, imagine what could happen for the sport.

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2021, 07:40 

Breaking News April 3, 2021

Petra Sorling announces candidacy for ITTF president

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles ... presidency

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!