OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Jan 2020, 00:31

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2020, 20:41 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: DMS Deluxe Carbon
FH: Galaxy Jupiter II 2,2 mm
BH: DMS Diabolic ES 1,2 mm
I just made a short for comparing Vortex with Spinparasite:
https://youtu.be/z-WvWKYMX5k

I will keep the setup with Spinparasite on red soft 1.2 mm sponge on Deluxe Carbon for my next league gathering upcoming weekend.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2020, 06:44 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all+
FH: Moristo DF 1.2 :)))
BH: DG ox/Globe 979 ox
It does seem Spin parasite works better,... I like it better according to what I saw in your video,... great work , Def Attack,... anti players are lucky to have a forum member that can share so much great info ,....

Good luck in your upcoming match,... :up: :up:

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2020, 05:55 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Just back from training. I had to remove the Spinparasite, it was not good enough when I played against human opponent (too fast, high angle dependency, low back spin). I put on a used Reflection 0.9 instead, much better. I like the blade though, but it will take some time to get used to it. I am not sure it was the right desicion to change blade with only one real session before league match, but we'll see...

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2020, 16:45 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Last weekend I had to buy a new sheet of Diabolic ES and glue to my main blade (Deluxe Carbon) that I will use for competition. The spinparasite did not work at all. I got my Diabolic late Friday night and the league match started early Saturday morning so bo time to get used to the combo. But it kind of solved itself in another way - I woke up with a cold and could not play. I was there to coach and I could take a few minutes to get a feel for the bat. Diabolic ES feels clearly faster than Reflection 0.9 mm, but the Reflection I had tried was a well used one, that had been moved several times, and that kind of softens the top sheet. Anyway, it was a bit difficult to block loops with this new faster combo but I will get a hang on it - just needto remember not to block too close to the bounce.

Yesterday I trained my son and two if his team freinds. Then i tried a medium pip I bought (very cheap) - a Kokutaku 110 in 1.5 mm. I glued it to my Carbonado 90 blade with a H3 on the FH. Very nice! I was a little surprised how nice it felt. Kind of soft feel but not mushy, some grip so you can push and easily attack back spin. But still little enough grip to make flat blocks and funny service returns. I could also drive a top spin back from a meter or two behind the table. Feels like it could do anything (not always a good thing) but probably is not the best at anything. I only used it for a few minutes and one set, and against far weaker players than I normally face. But I will try it more - it was great fun!

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2020, 01:11 

Blade: DHS 7
FH: DMS Firestorm Black 1,8
BH: TMsponge /Globe979 sponge
Today I will try with 979 on both sides of my racket will be very interesting :lol:
I will meet very good players :whew:

I played yesterday and it was really good,my opponents stopped looping against me therefore they got a spin back which was very difficult and many balls went into nets.Globe 979 ox This rubber is incredibly good and also to attack with.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2020, 20:37 
Super User

Blade: Vintage flexible blade
FH: RAYSTORM 1.7
BH: BEST ANTI(THICK)RED
My friend char defender sent me the dms delux carbon.i tried it with my usual rubbers i liked it straight away.it plays really well and i dont find it too fast at all.You like it for looping i believe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74