OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 06 Dec 2019, 07:37


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 00:41 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 04:47
Posts: 368
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Blade: Grubba all+
FH: Moristo DF 1.2 :)))
BH: DG ox/Globe 979 ox
I am not a TT collector and I think the best thing to do in life is to share . Some of my tt material, though great at some point , is resting in a box doing nothing useful for the world.Maybe some of you like what I have and can get it for free .

In this new pre season I will be testing my brand new tt material. Those of you who like TSP 2.5 balsa , old or new version are welcome to get it at zero dollars / Euros .

Also, I will not be using my black Spinlord Gigant 1.2, which was great at some point but useless at high levels of playing .Keme, TTbuddy,Epictetus, you are first on the line .

Have a good day ,

Char def


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 04:47
Posts: 368
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Blade: Grubba all+
FH: Moristo DF 1.2 :)))
BH: DG ox/Globe 979 ox
It seems two kind forum members have shown early interest in TSP 2.5, which means they are the ones that will be receiving the blades . :)

I remind you I still have Spinlord Gigant 1.2 in black for anyone interested in testing this fun rubber . It is a bit creased because when I took it off I was not able to unstick it nicely .

Ha :lol: ve fun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 09:55 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 01 May 2019, 07:33
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Blade: Pongori
FH: Artengo 700m
BH: Artengo 700m
charmander defender wrote:
It seems two kind forum members have shown early interest in TSP 2.5, which means they are the ones that will be receiving the blades . :)

I remind you I still have Spinlord Gigant 1.2 in black for anyone interested in testing this fun rubber . It is a bit creased because when I took it off I was not able to unstick it nicely .

Ha :lol: ve fun



Hi, Im interested to test your equipment as long-time im looking for slow blade and slow antispin rubber. If I don't like them i will give back to you or forward them :).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 18:47 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 04:47
Posts: 368
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Blade: Grubba all+
FH: Moristo DF 1.2 :)))
BH: DG ox/Globe 979 ox
Anty wrote:
charmander defender wrote:
It seems two kind forum members have shown early interest in TSP 2.5, which means they are the ones that will be receiving the blades . :)

I remind you I still have Spinlord Gigant 1.2 in black for anyone interested in testing this fun rubber . It is a bit creased because when I took it off I was not able to unstick it nicely .

Ha :lol: ve fun



Hi, Im interested to test your equipment as long-time im looking for slow blade and slow antispin rubber. If I don't like them i will give back to you or forward them :).


Hi! pm sent .

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2019, 21:06 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 13:20
Posts: 644
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 103 times
Received with sincere thanks a TSP 2.5 Balsa with glued Spinlord Gigant FREE from Charmander Defender. A top bloke and a very genuine person (in my opinion) with a passion like all of us on this forum for table tennis. Thanks for your generosity Char Def. I appreciate it very much. I am sure I will have great fun & enjoyment giving Spinlord Gigant on the TSP Balsa 2.5 blade a test.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2019, 22:23 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 04:47
Posts: 368
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Blade: Grubba all+
FH: Moristo DF 1.2 :)))
BH: DG ox/Globe 979 ox
TTbuddy wrote:
Received with sincere thanks a TSP 2.5 Balsa with glued Spinlord Gigant FREE from Charmander Defender. A top bloke and a very genuine person (in my opinion) with a passion like all of us on this forum for table tennis. Thanks for your generosity Char Def. I appreciate it very much. I am sure I will have great fun & enjoyment giving Spinlord Gigant on the TSP Balsa 2.5 blade a test.


Thank you so much for your kindness!! ;) . I will continue to share my unused tt equipment to whoever likes what I offer . ;)

Yes, I can imagine the fun and enjoyment you will be having with Gigant ,... only then will you truly feel and understand the posts on Spinlord Gigant by the other dear forum members . :lol: :lol: . Time for great moments with your friends !!! :rock: :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 06:52 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 01 May 2019, 07:33
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Blade: Pongori
FH: Artengo 700m
BH: Artengo 700m
Today I received the rubber: Spinlord Gigant from "@charmander defender" and not only that but also a nice letter for enjoyment and having fun with the gigant rubber.

Thanks, charmander defender for the rubber and all kind words, I wish you lots of fun and enjoyment with your tt play. Its great example for all of us amateurs (and pros) to share our unused equipment. I have also shared some of my unused equipment but locally.

The rubber is already on Spinlord defender 2 blade :) (a bit damaged blade) waiting to be played in the next few days.

Cheers!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 09:45 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 04:47
Posts: 368
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Blade: Grubba all+
FH: Moristo DF 1.2 :)))
BH: DG ox/Globe 979 ox
Anty wrote:
Today I received the rubber: Spinlord Gigant from "@charmander defender" and not only that but also a nice letter for enjoyment and having fun with the gigant rubber.

Thanks, charmander defender for the rubber and all kind words, I wish you lots of fun and enjoyment with your tt play. Its great example for all of us amateurs (and pros) to share our unused equipment. I have also shared some of my unused equipment but locally.

The rubber is already on Spinlord defender 2 blade :) (a bit damaged blade) waiting to be played in the next few days.

Cheers!


I am very glad to share all my tt material but what truly interests me is to feel the kindness and happiness in all our dear forum members . :clap:

There are great personalities in this forum :clap: , believe it or not I can feel a lot through writing .

Let's enjoy our sport :) . There are only two kinds of days : the good and the better ones . I prefer the latter :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 




All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2018 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group