OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 24 Nov 2020, 10:47

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2020, 20:35 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
This beautiful combined competition blade, which is made of 100% pure wood, i.e. it does not contain any foreign material such as carbon or glass fibre nets, gets the playing characteristics of the Chevalier in the forehand. This combined blade is very straight and linear with professionally perfect attacking options and the application of a very good technique. The competition blade can create the playing characteristics of carbon blades, which normally have a lot of ball feeling of the re-impact blades. The wood veneer has been built up and glued in nine layers. Both hitting surfaces are very catapult-free, but the forehand can suddenly activate several tempos during a more active game, which will guarantee precise and safe ball control in all playing situations.

My idea is that I let the Glatt Anti Table Tennis rubber in the backhand cushion inwards under very hard top sheet veneers with combined softer lining of balsa wood. This will allow the ball to be carried longer and more strongly through the surface of the rubber and will guarantee a higher passive safety of the angle stroke, because the wood will logically carry the ball longer than it normally can.

With Smooth Anti rubbers the angle susceptibility is very high and the balls will fall off the racquet very quickly due to the very smooth and non-resilient surface if you want to play more passively. They then fall down powerlessly and wither even before the net, if the balls cannot be actively carried and supported by the blade and rubber.

As the plastic ball has the bad property of being able to become statically charged when there is a lot of heat in play, its unpleasant static charge attracts the ball to particularly friction-strong rubbers and completely destroys good angle-dependent ball control, especially when the surface of Glatt Anti rubbers is supposed to be completely or slightly friction-free. For example, the ball should first be played with very soft balsa wood between two layers of solid wood, which immediately triggers a combined fright braking of the ball when hitting the hitting surface. The theory of an initially unsteady ball control of the ball can also be supported and built up by the high angle susceptibility of the ball.

The whole concept of producing the forehand Chevalier and the backhand Glatt Anti can only be carried out in a very complex way, so that this competition blade will be as expensive as the nine-layer Chevalier. Therefore the whole development potential of a perfect line to Chevalier - Hyperion and "Chevanti" is available for all table tennis players in popular sports as well as in the professional camp of professional players at Re-Impact.
The asymmetrical racket position guarantees extremely flat and precise ball flight curves in all imaginable playing situations. These curves are reproducible and also have the development goal of sparing the arm and shoulder joints, because only a minimum of air resistance is created in the forward movement of the ball. When I order the Mcp-System as an extra, I can even optimise the individual ball flight length of each player, so that the played balls will hit every 25-35 cm before the baseline, if a good balance hand is supported and played by the player himself. The set Balance Hand
prevents the ball flight curve from rising from a supine position when the balance hand is guided and held above the hip. So every player from half distance is able to play a low-tension forearm from a supine position, which will further promote the optimal spin position of topspin balls.
All 3 Re-Impact products are designed with a heavier grip, so that the weight of the racket itself can be optimally counteracted if it is too heavy.

preliminary technical data

Weight_attribute *
from small leaf ~ 70 g
thickness *
11.4 mm
Control *
Forehand 200 Backhand 180
Effet
Forehand 160 Backhand 200, when using Glattanti rubbers ~ 40
Bending elasticity *
forehand medium hard, backhand hard, but soft feathering
Mirror asymmetry1 * *
Forehand 90-100 Backhand 40-70
Mirror asymmetry2 * *
Forehand 40-70 Backhand 90-110
Range of application *
forehand off+ backhand def-all
Chevanti
Country of Manufacture
Germany
delivery time
approx. 18 days
expected to be available for online ordering from 10 December
Combi wood *
yes
Technology *
Active and classic playability

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2020, 00:34 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Sword Final Strike
FH: DHS H3-50
BH: Barna SuperGlanti 1.6
Sounds great Achim!

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2020, 12:41 

Oh, this sounds like another winner. Wish I could afford the whole Re-Impact line . . . such a lovely HUGE step above mass produced blades.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2020, 20:39 

Blade: Dr Neubauer Matador
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Hellfire X OX
Is this blade also best option for OX Long pips for backhand? To play near to the table.

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2020, 07:18 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
Anartt wrote:
Is this blade also best option for OX Long pips for backhand? To play near to the table.

no, this is the new Hyperion, which will be online shortly

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2020, 07:57 

Blade: Dr Neubauer Matador
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Hellfire X OX
achim wrote:
Anartt wrote:

no, this is the new Hyperion, which will be online shortly

Can i buy Chevanti? And use it with Long Pips too? Is it also effective? Because i can not afford to buy 2 blades. I want buy one which matches with both on the backhand Antispin and OX Long pips, only Antispin and Long Pips OX (without sponge version OX)
Is there big difference Chevanti and Hyperion? What is their difference if it is big?