OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Jan 2021, 00:47


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2020, 03:02 
Offline
New Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2020, 15:11
Posts: 8
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Hello.

This is Our review of Long Pimple Barna Original Classic Defense. Subtitles are in English language.
Regards and enjoy the review ;)


_________________
http://www.czopiarze.pl


Top
 Profile  
 


Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2020, 05:17 
Offline
New Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2020, 15:11
Posts: 8
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times
CzopiarzePL wrote:
Hello.

This is Our review of Long Pimple Barna Original Classic Defence. Subtitles are in English language.
Regards and enjoy the review ;)


_________________
http://www.czopiarze.pl


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2020, 11:28 
Offline
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 06:49
Posts: 11089
Location: USA
Has thanked: 513 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Blade: Grubba ALL+
FH: Marder 1mm
BH: Dornenglanz ox
Great video! Thank you for posting.

_________________



The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2020, 23:39 
Offline
Darth Pips
Darth Pips
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2007, 03:59
Posts: 4568
Location: St Francis, WI, USA
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Blade: DMS Carbon Deluxe
FH: Tibhar Evolution MX-P 1.9
BH: DMS Scandal 1.2
Nice video, thank you. Looks like it can give some pretty good spin reversal on active chop blocks.

_________________
"The greatest teacher, failure is"
USATT Rating: 1708
Blade: DMS Carbon Deluxe
FH Rubber: Tibhar Evolution MX-P 1.9
BH Rubber: DMS Scandal 1.2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2020, 10:47 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 02 Nov 2008, 06:24
Posts: 297
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Thanks for posting your review. Have you also reviewed the Barna Legend Long. If so can you compare classic defense and Legend long for close to table chop blocking style, both sheets in OX.

Also can you compare either or both of Barna long pips with Hellfire X.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2021, 03:26 
Offline
New Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2020, 15:11
Posts: 8
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times
NoFootwork wrote:
Thanks for posting your review. Have you also reviewed the Barna Legend Long. If so can you compare classic defense and Legend long for close to table chop blocking style, both sheets in OX.

Also can you compare either or both of Barna long pips with Hellfire X.


Sorry, we didn't play Legend Long. About Classic defense and Hellfire X are two different pips. They cannot be compared with each other because they have a completely different use. Barna is for classic defenders playing far from the table and Hellfire X is the rubber for pushing and blocking close to the table.

_________________
http://www.czopiarze.pl


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2021, 11:31 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 02 Nov 2008, 06:24
Posts: 297
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
CzopiarzePL wrote:
NoFootwork wrote:
Thanks for posting your review. Have you also reviewed the Barna Legend Long. If so can you compare classic defense and Legend long for close to table chop blocking style, both sheets in OX.

Also can you compare either or both of Barna long pips with Hellfire X.


Sorry, we didn't play Legend Long. About Classic defense and Hellfire X are two different pips. They cannot be compared with each other because they have a completely different use. Barna is for classic defenders playing far from the table and Hellfire X is the rubber for pushing and blocking close to the table.

Thank you for your response. It will be interesting to see your review of Barna Legend if you get the opportunity and comparison of that LP to Hellfire X.

My playing style is close to the table with chop blocks, some attacking with LP BH and I primarily use the LPs to set up my FH loop to win points.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 




All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2018 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group