OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 06 Feb 2023, 07:03


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2022, 08:13 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 29 May 2022, 04:15
Posts: 7
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
I was curious as to what is the most disruptive short pips

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 


Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2022, 19:30 
Offline
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:24
Posts: 1251
Location: Universe
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 94 times
amet76 wrote:
I was curious as to what is the most disruptive short pips

Thanks


BTW: In it's main essense "disruption" has similarity a lot to a fraudulency. Dr. Neubauer is the most renowned huckster to cater for all frauds. Table Tennis is the only sport to breed frauds in plenty. Sorry.


Last edited by igorponger on 18 Jan 2023, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2022, 00:07 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 04:47
Posts: 875
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 208 times
Blade: Grubba All +
FH: Marder 1.8
BH: Virus-2 0.5
igorponger wrote:
amet76 wrote:
I was curious as to what is the most disruptive short pips

Thanks


BTW "disruption" has similarity a lot to a fraudulency. Dr. Neubauer is the most renowned huckster to cater for all frauds. Table Tennis is the only sport to cultivate frauds in plenty.


BTW "BOOSTING" has similarity a lot to a fraudulency. HAIFU is the most renowned huckster to cater for all frauds. Table Tennis is the only sport to cultivate frauds in plenty.

WE SECURE FAIRNESS TOO :lol:

Why won't the Chinese and other elite teams let you record a clip of how they glue thier rubbers and upload it on youtube?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2023, 00:24 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 25 May 2008, 04:35
Posts: 747
Location: puero rico
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times
charmander defender wrote:
igorponger wrote:
amet76 wrote:
I was curious as to what is the most disruptive short pips

Thanks


BTW "disruption" has similarity a lot to a fraudulency. Dr. Neubauer is the most renowned huckster to cater for all frauds. Table Tennis is the only sport to cultivate frauds in plenty.


BTW "BOOSTING" has similarity a lot to a fraudulency. HAIFU is the most renowned huckster to cater for all frauds. Table Tennis is the only sport to cultivate frauds in plenty.

WE SECURE FAIRNESS TOO :lol:

Why won't the Chinese and other elite teams let you record a clip of how they glue thier rubbers and upload it on youtube?



All pros do boost. I know a guy who bought special tenergy booster from a korean chopper in the NT.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2023, 02:56 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 06 Feb 2020, 07:29
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
amet76 wrote:
I was curious as to what is the most disruptive short pips


Most renowed disruptive SP are Dr. Neubauer Killer (original version) and Friendship Dr.Evil (ox version).
Noticeable disruptive effect may appear after a flat hit or a block.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2023, 14:04 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 25 May 2008, 04:35
Posts: 747
Location: puero rico
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times
enrikomark wrote:
amet76 wrote:
I was curious as to what is the most disruptive short pips


Most renowed disruptive SP are Dr. Neubauer Killer (original version) and Friendship Dr.Evil (ox version).
Noticeable disruptive effect may appear after a flat hit or a block.



Killerr pro is not SP. Most disturbing pip is victas 101.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2023, 19:05 
Offline
New Member

Joined: 06 Feb 2020, 07:29
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
enrikomark wrote:
Killerr pro is not SP.

Actually is categorised as an SP and not as a half-long pimple on Dr.Neubauer website


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2023, 00:18 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 25 May 2008, 04:35
Posts: 747
Location: puero rico
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times
enrikomark wrote:
enrikomark wrote:
Killerr pro is not SP.

Actually is categorised as an SP and not as a half-long pimple on Dr.Neubauer website


Not true SP in real life.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2018 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group