OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 09 May 2021, 07:31

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2021, 11:25 

Blade: XIOM MUV 5.5S Hyspin
Hello all,

I am glad to be part of this wonderful community. I am 43 years old living in Melbourne, and used to play table tennis about 28 years ago when we had a table tennis table in our college hostel. I am an itermediate level social player I would say. Recently I got a decent table (XIOM T5) to put in my garage, and spent a few hudred dollards to upgrade lighting. I came across this forum when I was looking for advice about which rackets to buy. What an amazing group of people this forum is.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2021, 03:22 

Blade: dr neubauer
FH: pf4
BH: pf4
:topspin: :Chop:
I CAN PLAY!
I am incredibly fast.
You might see my companies logo... However, this is not spam

My favorite blade is probably My Dr Neubauer Grand Master... With REVSPIN on both sides. I'm not a fan of dual rubbers. I also hate the term "rubbers". In America that is also slang for a condom. I would prefer PLASTIC. As in what type of plastic do you have on your blade... I always keep 8 blades. That is the max I allow myself as I'm an addict. I own more than 3 grand in blades and I just started a year ago. PF4 is my favorite plastic. Its cheep. I'm a defensive player and I'm 90% backhand.

Timo Boll IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER. He doesn't get all excited and lose emotional control like a dork.

I know ALLOT about blades. There are 4 of us that play just about every night. Allot of experimenting. I also have a Donic Defplay Senso I play with. It has Dr Neubauer special defense.

I'm starting to believe. The rubber is 90% of it.

Attachments:
2GRG2_HOME_LOANS_IN_SEATTLE_WASHINGTON.png
2GRG2_HOME_LOANS_IN_SEATTLE_WASHINGTON.png [ 10.71 KiB | Viewed 954 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!