OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 00:12

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2019, 01:34 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
Good day, good day !!! my felonious partners in plunder ,.... hahaha,...( paraphrasing the Joker in the 1966 tv series ,..hahhhahha,.hohohohoh ) .

I am glad to present to you the opportunity to get an expensive blade . It is called DMS Carbon Deluxe.Yes , yes, my fiendish cronies ,.... I liked it a lot,... however, the carbon thing is not my thing,.. hahah,... so, it has been resting idly for a while waiting to be used effectively by any dear puckish forum member,...hahah,...

If you feel happier with my tt stuff, fantastic,..... sharing the world and our minds is one of the best things we can do ,...... the wise monks say : declutter your life,...so I declutter my tt stuff as well,.hahahah ,....

ok, folks,... whoever, whenever, wherever, my dear minions,...just post your interest here ,.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2019, 01:52 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
i agree with decluttering but its a hard task.
have u seen the new joker film ?(very good)
put me in the draw for the blade mate-mebbies roll a dice or summit to see who gets it.
merry x mass

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2019, 08:29 
Super User

Another generous gesture from Char Def. Since the carbon thing is not my thing either, I am staying out of your very kind offer. Merry Christmas to who ever gets the blade and to Santa Claus of course!! :nod: :party:

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2019, 11:58 
Super User

Blade: Yinhe V14 Pro
FH: Harder Chinese rubber
BH: Softer Chinese/ESN rubber
I've heard a lot of good things about the blade so I'm entering the draw.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2019, 01:27 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

TTbuddy wrote:
Another generous gesture from Char Def. Since the carbon thing is not my thing either, I am staying out of your very kind offer. Merry Christmas to who ever gets the blade and to Santa Claus of course!! :nod: :party:

Thank you,TTbuddy !!! Happy Christmas for you and all the OOAK community!!!!. I supposed you would not like the DMS blade ,....yes, it is great for reversal,...blocking,.... but the stiffness ,though not a lot ,makes my game less efficient .....

Let´s see how many people are really interested and then, we decide what to do ........Anyway, Happy Christmas again !!!! :) :)

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2019, 17:12 

Blade: $10 premade
FH: $10 premade
BH: $10 premade
Hello,

You're a very generous guy. Thank you for this opportunity. I'm sure whoever receives this will enjoy it very much. I would also like to be considered in your offer.

Currently I play with $10 paddle and would like to get more serious about this sport so looking to upgrade to a carbon blade and better rubbers.

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2019, 18:15 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Well, you surley are a true Santa :). This is actually the blade I am going to change to, the blade I have just ordered, still waiting for (very slow post service this time of the year). I have tried many times it and it really suits my game. And it would help my situation a lot with a back up blade. Since my antis are expensive and get worn very fast I am going to use training rubbers (anti) and save the fresh ones for league matches. And antis are very difficult to move without wrecking them. So basiclly I need the blades for this arrangement. But they are very expensive :(.

Anyway, I am very interested in your Carbon Deluxe! There may be a blade of mine laying around without me using it if you want to trade? If you are inte defensive blades I have a Koji Matsushita and a Joo Se Hyuk. Also a very nice All - blade from DMS called Cubixx100. And a few others :). Let me know if you have such interests.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2019, 04:58 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Thank you very much to everybody for their kind words, :) :) ,..... well, my dear cohorts in crime ( Joker 1966 again here :) :) :lol: ) ,.....

The waiting time for anybody interested in DMS Carbon Deluxe has finished so I have been thinking of two options here :

1.- Due to DEF ATTAck's need for a testing bat / training bat as he is a true expert in antis and because of his investing a lot of money into his game, I think the best solution is to concede him 1 DMS Carbon Deluxe ..... I guess we should all thank him for passing on such a great amount of info on antis so that many people can be guided in the right direction . Great contribution to the forum!! :clap: :clap: .Thank you so much for the offer,... I don't need / want to change my current setup,... and I may not experiment much for a while,.... just the offer is kind enough to me :)

2.-Yes, I got another Dms Carbon Deluxe because I always use 2 blades of the same brand for testing and another one for competition. So the rest of you who are interested in the blade , please, try to come up with a fair solution as I never have favourites here,...all of us are really important whether you talk to me or not,...even those who tried to take the mickey out of me some months ago,... yes, you are really important ,...... just hope you never cross the barrier of respect and kindness ,.... :^) :^) .

Well,.... Def Attack, just pm your address, then,.. I must go to the post office and ask about prices for registered letter or regular one,....then, pm you back ,.....

The rest of you 3 , just think who, in all fairness , should get the blade or just find a way to find a winner ,... :angel:

BTW, Happy New Year, everyone,... 2020 sounds great ,.... I wish you all success in your tt games and
wisdom, especially for life :lol: :lol: .

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2019, 05:18 
Super User

Blade: Yinhe V14 Pro
FH: Harder Chinese rubber
BH: Softer Chinese/ESN rubber
I would be happy to concede the blade to peterpong. :)
Sorry, other guy, but I know nothing about you.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2019, 09:18 

Blade: BTY Gergely
FH: Rasanter 47
BH: Fastarc G-1
So very generous of you :up:

Add me in for the draw :D :party: Merry Christmas to you and all.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2019, 18:30 

Blade: $10 premade
FH: $10 premade
BH: $10 premade
peterpong asked first. There's always a next time for me. :)

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2019, 20:07 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

ibnsalaam wrote:
peterpong asked first. There's always a next time for me. :)

put yourself in the draw mate

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2020, 00:53 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Happy New 2020, everybody !!! :) :) :)

For the sake of the second blade being shared , I would like to say that all of you 4 here are great folks,.... my suggestion is : Due to Peterpong using antis, and this blade works wonders for antis, he should get the blade,.... however, Peterpong, seeing the kindness in the other 3 contestants will be gladly sharing some of his tt material with the other 3 .

In this way, you become better pals,... get to know each other,... and benefit from each others' tt material .

Now the ball is on the side of your table, Peterpong,.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2020, 02:17 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

""that sounds like a great idea-i can try the blade and pass it on for nothing if it doesnt fit my style.all i ask is for p and p .
I have tried many blades and the one im using is an old £3 vintage one from e bay with a very thin handle.its great for chopping and keeps the ball pretty low-the f.h side is nice with pips.i also have a few other blades for swaps etc if anyone is interested.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2020, 01:56 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

peterpong wrote:
""that sounds like a great idea-i can try the blade and pass it on for nothing if it doesnt fit my style.all i ask is for p and p .
I have tried many blades and the one im using is an old £3 vintage one from e bay with a very thin handle.its great for chopping and keeps the ball pretty low-the f.h side is nice with pips.i also have a few other blades for swaps etc if anyone is interested.

Great idea, mate!!! if you like the blade for your game,.. then, keep it and after that, get in touch with the other pals to share tt equipment,...I will be pm ing you soon about the different options for the postage,......

regards :) :)