OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:42

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2020, 23:00 
My Precious

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Joola Golden Tango
BH: Tibhar Dtecs OX
Tenergy05fx,
Dornenglanz is okay with Trouble maker’s main strength is it is quite slow with good control.
But the best for me is the Dtechs OX; it gives you chopping, blocking & hitting with great spin reversal, good deception & wobble. :up: :clap:

See the ball, be the ball...

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2020, 09:47 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tibhar Force Pro SE
FH: Razka XX max, black
BH: LP OX, Monkey/SavigaV
Not on your list, but I use Pimplepark Cluster in OX and is does everything well.

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2020, 10:03 
Super User

Donic Piranja Tec OX :rock:

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2020, 10:09 
Chopoleon Bonaparte

Blade: Nittaku Shake Defense
FH: Tibhar EvolutionELP 1.9mm
BH: Saviga Super Block OX
deva sarjan wrote:
Donic Piranja Tec OX :rock:

Interesting. I know that some people like that rubber, but when I tried it (just for one session), I found it was impossible to keep the ball down on blocks. A loop with any spin to it would pop up. You had to really chop-block to keep it down.

IV. Sauer & Troger Firestarter; FH: Spinlord Waran 1.8mm; BH: Giant Dragon Snowflake OX

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2020, 17:49 

Blade: XVT Hinoki Balsa Carbon
FH: DHS TG3
BH: Bomb Talent ox
TraditionalTradesman wrote:
TSP Spinpips RED is a short pips rubber that does pretty much everything, but obviously you have to play much more actively with short pips than you would with long pips. You need to attack much more, in other words, and chopping is going to be far more technically difficult than with long pips. I found that I was never able to generate as much underspin on short pips chops against topspin as I could with EITHER inverted OR long pips, but that may have been something about my technique.

If you're still looking at long pips, by the way, another option you might want to consider is the Palio ck531a. I've actually never used it, but from everything I've read, it can be used to chop, hit and block effectively (not sure, also, how good it is for the new ball).

In my opinion you could check out the ck531a. I've been playing with it now for about two seasons, it does everything quite well. Spin reversal will play less of a role when you become better, because players will just keep on looping until you (or them sometimes) make a mistake. This is mostly due to the new poly-ball, but I think no legal rubber (at least nowadays) can create enough reversal to stop loopers. Though ck531a is pretty good in this aspect (I'm using it on a Donic epox control in ox), you can still block with a lot of feeling and attack if you like. It is a really versatile rubber.

Hope I've helped you a bit.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2020, 01:01 
Super User

I have been out with I injury and then the Covid19.

I Will test a few of these options.
Thanks to you all.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!