OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 01:28

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2021, 09:55 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
This is the best technique :No loop-No footwork-No stance-no twiddling-No flexing .

To prove this point ,I suggest you carefully watch the following pic.It is me winnning a tournament back in SEPTEMBER 2020 .

All the talks by the infamous troll , who keeps impersonating me on youtube with a fake name and FAKE ACCOUNTS, uploading old videos of me so people can laugh at my style, are exposed as ridiculous and insane.

I have NOT CREATED a youtube channel . You are just following the insanity of a poor man .

My current level is much higher than those of the videos. This fake person makes fun of me when I cannot loop, however, he posts a video where I use LP and an anti topspin rubber .This is his level of intelligence exposed once again .

I will not reply to this post or to any rude obsevations against me by whoever writes in this forum.Maybe ,this is one of my lasts posts here .Those who HAVE LAUGHED AT MY STYLE can continue doing so while my level goes up, believing I cannot do a thing. Great,man!

Perhaps in a few hours or days the troll will turn up again.You are free to believe anything he says.I will of course never reply even if he keeps sending me emails with fake accounts.The police are so happy, more and more clues to track him down .

It is possible I create a youtube channel but the comment section will be closed.No food for the troll or any kind of comments.I do not need any kind of comments.I do not want any subscribers either .

Of course my smile has never faded.I am happy with the friends I have here and Spain.....

By the way, the observation : No loop-No footwork-No stance-no twiddling-No flexing . is what the troll believes after watching old videos of me.......

We will see who laughs loudest ...... no more words from me ...... and to just give an example , NDragon( member of this forum) you fell into the trap of the troll when you believed him on youtube.

Attachments:
OROSO.jpg
OROSO.jpg [ 87 KiB | Viewed 3055 times ]

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2021, 16:21 
Super User

Blade: Donic Defplay Senso
FH: Mark V HPS 2.0
BH: Dtecs OX
Glad to see you back and posting :up:

Sorry to say though I didn't fall into any trap as I watched the videos on YouTube like I watch all videos, with the intent of learning from them, and that's exactly what I did lol. So thanks to whoever uploaded them even if it wasn't with good intentions. I would love it if you yourself uploaded them with a description or something.

If you will make a channel and close the comments then just have a blog on here so we can follow and learn

My Vlog / Blog
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=32572

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2021, 21:00 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

I feel forced to reply to your post,Ndragon.Yes, you did fall into the troll's trap as many others did.

From FAKE youtube channel :

"
viva Espana

You realize now that his claims about his advanced skills (twiddling, looping) and being a high rated player are just a bunch of BS.

Nick

I am very much aware how many people over exaggerate on there. But you can understand certain posts better once you see their actual level

"

This observation proves you DID FALL INTO HIS TRAP.Now,please, stop being so cool,so nice to me .I do not need this..... end of the story.

I think I needed to clear things up after the troll having tried to smear my name and reputation....
now time for silence,... and the police will do the rest ,.......

Thank you for the support to Haggis and MNNB and my dear friend, Merlín el mago from Catalonia .

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2021, 21:28 
Super User

charmander defender wrote:
I feel forced to reply to your post,Ndragon.Yes, you did fall into the troll's trap as many others did.

From FAKE youtube channel :

"
viva Espana

You realize now that his claims about his advanced skills (twiddling, looping) and being a high rated player are just a bunch of BS.

Nick

I am very much aware how many people over exaggerate on there. But you can understand certain posts better once you see their actual level

"

This observation proves you DID FALL INTO HIS TRAP.Now,please, stop being so cool,so nice to me .I do not need this..... end of the story.

I think I needed to clear things up after the troll having tried to smear my name and reputation....
now time for silence,... and the police will do the rest ,.......

Thank you for the support to Haggis and MNNB and my dear friend, Merlín el mago from Catalonia .

If by trap you mean thinking it was you who posted the videos then maybe although it didn't matter to me where the vids came from.
I think it's the way you have taken it tbh, which is understandable since you feel under attack. Exaggeration can be interpreted in many ways but a lot of people do it even without realising (including myself when I read back some of my posts) as it's what we feel when we type things.

Since in all honesty I don't even know what most of your claims are that comment didn't mean much to me but even in the videos posted I can see for myself I can learn from it. Even if its not you in those videos I would still enjoy it :lol:
I also think you're too worried about people's opinions of yourself as I'm sure many like me don't actually care about this negative stuff, we just like to watch table tennis (for me especially from the more average players rather than elites) so for me there isn't even any name to be smeared.

But to each their own. Take it all as you please. There was no offence intended since I don't care about these things I just want to watch and learn.

My Vlog / Blog

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2021, 08:53 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

No loop-No footwork-No stance-no twiddling-No flexing yielding a semifinal in a summer tournament on 29th August 2021 . :o :o :o

Attachments:
Cambados.jpg
Cambados.jpg [ 234.44 KiB | Viewed 2788 times ]

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2021, 13:27 
Super User

Congrats Char Def :up: :party:

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2021, 20:17 

charmander defender wrote:
No loop-No footwork-No stance-no twiddling-No flexing yielding a semifinal in a summer tournament on 29th August 2021 . :o :o :o

Well done Char Def This is the best reply to some haters of the our style of paying the game.
So far ITTF did not manage to create the rules imposing the style of playing the game of TT.
But you never be certain with the business oriented administrators of this game which belongs
to people and not to money grabbers.

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2021, 01:55 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
Well done in the competition.Some nice bottles of wine.i like a little tipple as im playing to release stress :D
You should post some recent vids :Chop:

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2021, 06:41 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tsp Black Balsa 3.0
FH: t05 1.9 boosted
BH: 388d ox black
Well done,keep flying the flag :Defense:

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2021, 13:03 

peterpong wrote:
Well done in the competition.Some nice bottles of wine.i like a little tipple as im playing to release stress :D

Here you go: - deleted

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2021, 19:10 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

junkrubber wrote:
peterpong wrote:

Here you go: deleted

You see ? I was right again !! little time has gone by until the troll has made their majestic appearance :clap: :clap: :clap: .It means the troll is not so happy , so he needs some forum members to follow his insanity.The troll had to spend a lot of time looking for the few videos of me available in the youtube channel of the club . Junkrubber, you must have so much time left in your life ,...poor man,.....

This video is from the pandemic league,.... no too much time to train,.... and besides,the player I am playing against belongs to 2 divisions further up because the national league did not begin until January 2021, so many high ranked players of higher divisions were playing in our league just to compete and keep fit for the new season ..... this is the kind of context people do not know,..just to ridicule and smear the name of players, people like junkrubber spend their time .... if I want junkrubber troll to know my actual level, I will myself upload videos,... there is no need for junkrubber troll to spend so much time looking for videos of me to ridicule or try to ridicule without knowing the real context of the situation,.....

Junkrubber your IP is easier to get now :)

P.S: at the time Grubba all + , Dawei 388 d1 ox, Marder 1.0....... current setup: Grubba all + , DG ox, Moristo def 1.4,.... this video has nothing to do with how I now play, smart Junkrubber ,.... not the pips play all the time any more, junkrubber,....but conitnue your fantasy of laughing and trying to ridicule me ,.....at the right time, I will upload videos of how I currently play,.... but I will do that whenever I want, ....

Last edited by charmander defender on 01 Sep 2021, 19:49, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2021, 19:45 
Super User

I personally liked the match lol

Hey Charmander instead of getting so defensive and worked up, why not just put your ego aside and direct us to it all.

It's actually very good footage to learn from as a LP player. Like for example, I'm curious what LPs and blade etc you're using. Also want to know if you're using very soft hands for some or all of those blocks.
This is a good lvl for many of us to take pointers away from watching, I prefer to see all but service error points though so I can see if people make similar errors to me etc

I also wanted to ask you about Eduardo Perez and ask if you have tried LPs with 1mm sponge and how it worked out.

My Vlog / Blog

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2021, 20:01 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Ndragon wrote:
I personally liked the match lol

Hey Charmander instead of getting so defensive and worked up, why not just put your ego aside and direct us to it all.

It's actually very good footage to learn from as a LP player. Like for example, I'm curious what LPs and blade etc you're using. Also want to know if you're using very soft hands for some or all of those blocks.
This is a good lvl for many of us to take pointers away from watching, I prefer to see all but service error points though so I can see if people make similar errors to me etc

I also wanted to ask you about Eduardo Perez and ask if you have tried LPs with 1mm sponge and how it worked out.

I have no problems in people watching my videos on the youtube channel of the club,...even if I lose 11-0,...what is insane is the INTENTION of the poster,.... understand?,.... it is not a question of ego,..I wonder if people liked to be treated in this way about their private life,...probably ,you would do the same ,.....

I tried 0.5mm sponge at some point.I did not like it.I like ox for the pips game........

Perhaps, talking about the troll, he wants to know my current ranking position,....I can upload it but the ranking means nothing as many good players do not attend tournanments these days so I am better ranked than them when, in reality, their level is better, so many times the ranking system means little,.....

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2021, 21:09 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

To avoid further troll accounts and posts- I don't think he will stop his fantasy of smearing people's names and reputation anyway- I post links to some of the few videos of me playing in tournaments and leagues,..... I do not play like that any more,...... and the equipment has nothing to do with the current one ,......

You see? I do not feel embarrased,troll,...just the INTENTION OF YOUR INSANITY IS WHAT IS NOT HEALTHY - MENTALLY SPEAKING - ..and you and those who follow your insanity can laugh at me forever,.... you can insanely download again the videos and create a new youtube channel impersonating me under fake accounts and replying to your own comments under fake names and accounts ,.....WHAT A TWISTED MIND! ,.....

These are the links for some league games and an old tournament ,.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTYfLlptRNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8srJMfNWec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_pIzdyx0Jk&t=70s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh-7qkfpCuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOZP-B2QWMg&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VykqgeGz5jA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vq4aYQKZ6o&t=46s

P.S : yes, I laugh at myself when watching my videos, but I think I am mentally healthy ,....the INTENTION in life is what counts,.... hence, karma ,....

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2021, 00:53 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tsp Black Balsa 3.0
FH: t05 1.9 boosted
BH: 388d ox black
I liked the mud flap attack with the pips in the first videos,not an easy skill ,may try to incorporate it in next session,I usually side swipe if the balls high enough but this might work on slightly lower balls