OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:41

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2016, 02:15 
Super User

Blade: dr neubauer firewall +
FH: DHS skyline 3 neo 2.15 mm
BH: Dr. Neubauer Agressor 1.5
look for fabian akerstrom LP player on youtube. specially the game against the german outscharov 6 years ago. You will see all the variation he was able to do with the BH. He also twiddle.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2016, 10:41 

maddrag wrote:
You play a lot like a pen-holder for your block. I'm not sure you will be able to chop block like this with SP as you need a block that look more like an inverted one. ( bat held closed and more horizontal than vertical. Maybe medium pips Ox . I'M also working in this area to find a good MP but didn't find so far.

Veru good blocking LP is TSP PR-3 alpha. Very low return long or low. Block very well against loop, top and drive. Also very allaround pimple.

I don't know how long you' had been playing with LP but very good player in good shape maybe play ChopBlock stroke 10 to 25% maximum of their BH stoke. I think you need to develop all other BH strokes as a lot of other shot can be played and you will start to enjoy LP. This TSP LP rubber can play all the shot very good from chopping to hitting. ( see the review by martinspin in OOAK forum)

Good luck on your research.

In the video I used long pips. I've been using long pips since I started playing table tennis, that was about 2 years ago. I have given short pips a try but didn't work, so maybe I'll stick to LPs. Thanks very much for your help :-)