OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:45

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Falco shop in belgium
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010, 21:26 

Has anyone had any problems with this shop. I paid and order 2 items 5weeks : ago and I have not recieved them.They will not answer my emails. :@

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 05:51 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I've chatted to them before, but have not heard from them for a long time. It's the original manufacturer of the Falco glues and boosters that used to run the shop.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 19:11 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tsp Black Balsa 3.0
FH: t05 1.9 boosted
BH: 388d ox black
i had a similar experience with these,he has to order stuff in before he ships even though it`s on the website , but he came through in the end and did apologise for the long delay

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 20:09 

Falco productes (glues, boosters, ....) are now aviable on www.shop-Ping.be

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 00:02 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Falco Shop officially stopped trading at least a few months back already. However their website was not taken down until recently, so it seems some orders may still have been processed after they stopped trading. :(

I have been on contact with the owner of the domain, and since OOAK Shop is Falco distributor, we've purposed the falco-shop.com domain from them, which now points to the Falco section in OOAK shop.

Although OOAK shop now owns the domain, they did not take over the business, so any outstanding orders with Falco Shop obviously remain their responsibility. However if you've paid for an order with Falco Shop and did not received it, forward the details (of the order and/or payment) to me via Email (or just Email OOAK shop), and I'll do my best to try and sort it out with the original owner. :(

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012, 19:56 

Does anyone get product after web was closed?

Now I'm still follow up with Stephan but no any feedback available around 1 month ago. Absolutely, the 2 bottles of booter not arrive me yet.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2012, 20:04 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

I've forwarded on all the Emails from people that had outstanding order, but I don't know what action he has taken. :(

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 16:04 

haggisv,

I have some discussion with Stephan and last email from him said he will send booster oil to me but until now it not arrive me yet and Stephan not reply anymore.

So, I'm not quite sure does anyone still contact with Stephan or already received pending order?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 16:31 

I also havent received the Falco booster since I booked it on 16 May ,and I had sent several emails to the owner of the shop,but still havent got reply.May the owner is a swindler?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 16:42 

What can we do next?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 16:59 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

As I mentioned in my PM to you, I forwarded on your Email to the Falco shop owner some time ago already.
Please note that Falco Shop is quite seperate from Falco (Berenger) the manufacturer of the Falco products.

I'm afraid that is all I can do.

BTW OOAK shop only bought the domain (http://www.falco-shop.com) from the Falco shop, not the business or anything else, so all I can do is pass on the information to them. Hopefully he will reply or refund your money.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 22:22 

haggisv wrote:
As I mentioned in my PM to you, I forwarded on your Email to the Falco shop owner some time ago already.
Please note that Falco Shop is quite seperate from Falco (Berenger) the manufacturer of the Falco products.

I'm afraid that is all I can do.

BTW OOAK shop only bought the domain (http://www.falco-shop.com) from the Falco shop, not the business or anything else, so all I can do is pass on the information to them. Hopefully he will reply or refund your money.

Thank you for helping me send email to the Falcon shop owner!Would u mind help us again for sending the emergent email to told him that the Falcon's image and reputation will be jeopardised if he still doesnt deliver the item soon and apologize to us.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2012, 16:17 

Do anyone get update from Falco shop owner?

Can we do anything to get our money back?

I've paid for 2 bottles but there's no any response from them.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!