OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 16:21

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: 11 Aug 2014, 17:06 
Super User

Blade: Barna Original Triumph
FH: Yasaka Rakza PO max.
BH: DMS Störkraft 0.8
mataxxl wrote:
Amir,
could you compare beast 1.2 and spinparasite 1.5? I am playing with beast 1.2 on backhand around the four months ( I played with inverted before) and i am thinking to switch to spinparasite.
Is spinparasite 1.5 better than beast 1.2 in general? I believe that transition to sp 1.5 is less painful than 1.2 because of speed and and my inexperience. Thanks, Martin

hi!

spinparasite generally is faster than the beast and the trajectory is lower. both are dangerous enough for the opponent if you know how to handle them correctly, but the spinparasite offers greater spinreversal and the blocks are more difficult for the opponent to handle because of the lower trajectory. beast however offers better control and is easier to handle, especially if you are new to slick antis. beasts blocks also are shorter. if you find parasite too fast you might want to consider trying the beast. i find spinparasite 1.0 better than 1.5 and beast 1.5 better than 1.2

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2014, 18:34 

Hi Ahmed,
your blade der-materialspezialist ANTI-KING if good also for LP (I use sanwei code ox) or you can suggest me a different blade always made by der-materialspezialist?
My style is like a pushblocker.
Many thanks

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2014, 19:05 
Super User

hi!

i never tried a long pimple on the antiking, but according to second hand information from a different forum (www.noppentest.de/forum) the blade is also good for long pimples. there also is his blade called "2 faces" - it has a very (!) slow backhand side and a faster forehand side =combination wood, which you could try.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 18:34 

Blade: Bty Timo Boll ALC
FH: Yasaka Rakza Po max
BH: DMS Storkraft 1.2
Hi Ahmed,
I am trying to copy your style of play, but i found only one clip of your matches, named "08.03.2014: A few sets". Also, there are two clips of your training....with pistol and swing back and promotional of spinparasite. The other clips posted here dont work. I am impatient to see something new, especially your matches. I would ask you to record something new and send, of course :D

If there are clips that i didnt mention, please send their links.....
Thanks,
Martin

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 19:24 
Super User

mataxxl wrote:
I am impatient to see something new, especially your matches. I would ask you to record something new and send, of course :D

Martin

hi martin! ;) the league competition 2014/2015 will start at the end of this month and lasts until around april 2015.. i will try to record matches now and then, and upload the video in my youtube channel / post the link here!

cheers,
amir

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2014, 01:47 

Hi Amir,
What do you think, Anti King blade is better for your backhand with Spinparasite than Butterfly Gergely? If yes, why?
pal

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2014, 17:25 
Super User

pal wrote:
Hi Amir,
What do you think, Anti King blade is better for your backhand with Spinparasite than Butterfly Gergely? If yes, why?
pal

antiking is great for players who have difficulty controlling slick antis, it has a moderate speed. i however need a fast blade for my forehand. i stopped playing the gergely a while ago and switched to butterfly zhang jike super zlc.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 04:29 

AA wrote:
pal wrote:
Hi Amir,
pal

antiking is great for players who have difficulty controlling slick antis, it has a moderate speed. i however need a fast blade for my forehand. i stopped playing the gergely a while ago and switched to butterfly zhang jike super zlc.

OK, I understand it.
Did you start the autumn season with Spinparasite and Burnout or go back to Beast and Leopard?

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 04:44 
Super User

pal wrote:
Did you start the autumn season with Spinparasite and Burnout or go back to Beast and Leopard?

burnout will be available at a later stage this year.

i will start the autumn season end of this month with spinparasite 1.0 and killer 1.5

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 06:24 

AA wrote:
pal wrote:

burnout will be available at a later stage this year.

i will start the autumn season end of this month with spinparasite 1.0 and killer 1.5

In summer I tried out Leopard 1.0 and Killer 1.5 on my right and back hand also on a Yinhe T-2 carbon blade till some weeks. I really enjoyed them but my choice would be definitely Leopard. I found softer feeling and less sinking effect on Killer. Why do you prefer Killer against Leopard? What is the Killer's advantage for you?

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 09:05 
Super User

pal wrote:
Why do you prefer Killer against Leopard? What is the Killer's advantage for you?

killer has a much greater sinking and disruptive effect, leopard has more control and spin. the advantage with killer is hitting with it.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 09:12 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
AA wrote:
pal wrote:
Why do you prefer Killer against Leopard? What is the Killer's advantage for you?

killer has a much greater sinking and disruptive effect, leopard has more control and spin. the advantage with killer is hitting with it.

Which do you think blocks loops better?

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 21:27 
Super User

In terms of control definitely leo, in terms of disruptive effect killer. Its easier to hit loops with killer as the ball sinks and its a tad less receptive to spin.killer needs to played actively its not so much a rubber for blocking passively.

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2014, 04:37 

AA wrote:
pal wrote:

Thanks Amir,
What do you think, which short pip is the most deceptive on backhand with thin sponge? Killer/TSP Spectol/Xiom Zava/Tornado Ultra? Which short pips would use on your backhand?

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2014, 18:17 
Super User

pal wrote:
AA wrote:
pal wrote:

Thanks Amir,
What do you think, which short pip is the most deceptive on backhand with thin sponge? Killer/TSP Spectol/Xiom Zava/Tornado Ultra? Which short pips would use on your backhand?

deceptive as in disruptional effect? = killer (but its actually very close to a medium pip), yinhe pluto, kokutku tulpe 119 and pistol with a thin sponge.
ritc friendship 802 and burnout also have a sinking effect but offer more control, burnout is more grippy than 802.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next