OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:43

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

What do you see?
5 equal plies 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
7 equal plies like PF4 08 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
5 non-equal ply like PF4 032 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
other 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 18
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2021, 15:15 

Blade: Vintage DHS 032 CPEN
FH: 651 2.2mm
BH: C7 1.0mm
I was able to get an old 08 cpen. See in my collection~~

It’s 2nd from the right. Along with a cool meteor bat ( on the far left)that plays like my 032 (2nd to left) with red inverted rubber on both sides. It plays really well...

And a 7ply shake hand DHS part of my collection on the far right. I’m guessing it could be a predated 08. It has PF4 inverted on one side and 1mm C7 medium pips on the other which I grew to love playing with.

The cpen 08’s sponge is totally dead but the tackiness is at extreme levels. It took me almost an hour to take off the plastic film on top of it. It came brand new in a green box.

With that being said I’m going to order my usual 651 2.2mm for the 08-cpen and try some c7 medium pips on the other side for a change of pace.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2021, 01:25 

Blade: xiom hinoki s7
FH: dms firestorm
KarlP4001 wrote:

It’s 2nd from the right. Along with a cool meteor bat ( on the far left)that plays like my 032 (2nd to left) with red inverted rubber on both sides. It plays really well...

And a 7ply shake hand DHS part of my collection on the far right. I’m guessing it could be a predated 08. It has PF4 inverted on one side and 1mm C7 medium pips on the other which I grew to love playing with.

The cpen 08’s sponge is totally dead but the tackiness is at extreme levels. It took me almost an hour to take off the plastic film on top of it. It came brand new in a green box.

With that being said I’m going to order my usual 651 2.2mm for the 08-cpen and try some c7 medium pips on the other side for a change of pace.Image

What is the thickness of your pf4 032?

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2021, 02:48 

mokong wrote:
KarlP4001 wrote:

Hi are you asking about the thickness of the Rubber or the blade?

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2021, 09:31 

Blade: xiom hinoki s7
FH: dms firestorm
KarlP4001 wrote:
mokong wrote:
KarlP4001 wrote:

Blade?

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2021, 15:05 

mokong wrote:
KarlP4001 wrote:
mokong wrote:
[quote="KarlP4001"]I was able to get an old 08 cpen. See in my collection~~

Blade?

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk[/quote]About 7mm maybe slightly more...