OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:34

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2020, 09:39 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
Why should you primarily use black material coverings on Rendler woods

Red pimples are not so good for my tension-filled developments because they can store less heat, but simply reflect it..

Furthermore red pimples without sponge can make the dark top layer shine through, which is illegal in the ITTF rules interpretation, because the red rubbers can become darker in colour when pimples without sponge are used.

However, I would like to achieve that the heat is absorbed 100% by the surface wood, because the electromagnetic waves are reflected back by a light surface.

When these electromagnetic waves are absorbed, they are stored by the surface and converted into heat energy. All the more logical it is to use black pimples as material for my clubs to concentrate the static heat energy even more.

Because of these development reasons I like to work with dark wood layers, black burls can be used for better results, because darker woods and dark rubbers can absorb a lot of heat. Black rubbers contain more carbon fibres than red rubbers, making them softer than red rubbers.

According to the law of heat of unequal bodies I create the advantages of a high concentration of heat energy in the material, which can also release a great spin potential by high adhesive friction of the table tennis balls, which in turn can cause a very good cut reversal in material players.

However, it is essential to make it dependent on the players who can use a good technique.

If the face veneers also have very light wood surfaces between the interferences, the heat is reflected there more quickly s
will be.

In a stress-free wood material it is exactly the opposite. In order to make the material more disturbing, red rubbers are used here, as the black rubbers are used rather for the thick rubbers, in order to achieve better ball control on the tension-free woods.

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2020, 21:19 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Thanks Achim, very interesting information. :up: