OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 15:34

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 17 May 2023, 21:36 

I enjoy tipping these girls for their amazing performances, knowing that they work hard for their money.
https://thefreesexcams.com/F***
https://asianlivecam.net/chat/enncandy
https://teenlivecam.org/gaming

Last edited by RickN on 17 Mar 2024, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 18 May 2023, 01:44 
Hurricane Lover
Hurricane Lover

Blade: DHS Long 2
FH: Dianchi D
BH: Yinhe Pluto
I would change my shoes when it starts slipping in either of my left or right one when playing (but make sure not because of the problem with slippery floor).

Comparing with other people is quite difficult due to using different brands/models, different environment/type of floors, duration of use, weight of users, type of play, etc. One could best compare shoes over time after changing several shoes himself.

For example: I bought my last shoes, Andro Cross Step 2 in early October 2022. I played 2-3 times a week, about 2 hours each. For the last three months or so, I play 3-4 times a week (sometimes 5 times), 2-3 hours each time. I weight about 80kg, so around 175lbs. I play mostly on wooden floor, but also play on tile and rubber floors. I only use the shoes when playing. I hardly move around when playing with lower level players. This account about 40-50% of play. I move quite a lot when playing with around same level. To his account to also 40-50% of play. I move around the most when playing against higher level, accounts about 10-20% of play.

In short, I've put more hours in several months, compared to your one year. And the grip is still excellent so far.

So, don't worry about the time for now, just change when the shoes start showing problems: slippage is the main one for me as it's potentially dangerous causing fall, hole/tear, etc. Of course, one can change or add more shoes if it became boring to use, get a new model/color to bring some excitement back into the game!

PostPosted: 18 May 2023, 22:56 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tibhar Force Pro SE
FH: Razka XX max, black
BH: LP OX, Monkey/SavigaV
Like rubbers it is always hard to say how long does some last. There is usually a gradual loss of grip of table tennis shoes, inverted rubber, sponge break down, etc. I think having a couple of shoes makes sense to rotate if you do not like the initial grip. Once you are slipping (and the floor is not dusty and relatively clean) it is certainly time to get a new pair. Maybe having a pair to wear in a little makes sense.